Forum › Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'll never understand the people who dislike the Hana x Miyako ship because Miyako is a creeo but are fine with Kouko knowing stuff about Miyako that Miyamo herself probably doesn't

Something about the age probably. For me it's more because Hana is more interested in eating the sweets than anything whereas Mastumoto in more interested in Miyako as a whole.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^I dont get it either because besides the cosplay fetish miyako is pretty innocent- she only very recently even realised she liked Hana and has never done anything- and i doubt she would either- shes too shy.

And sure Hana is mostly focused on sweets given her age lol- but its clear she has grown to like Myako too (not romantically- i just mean she likes her inspite of the cosplay.) so i see no issue if they wait till hana is 16.

last edited at Aug 16, 2021 1:32PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

^I dont get it either because besides the crossdressing fetish miyako is pretty innocent- she only very recently even realised she liked Hana and has never done anything- and i doubt she would either- shes too shy.

And sure Hana is mostly focused on sweets given her age lol- but its clear she has grown to like Myako too (not romantically- i just mean she likes her inspite of the crossdressing.) so i see no issue if they wait till hana is 16.

This term "crossdressing" you keep using, I don't think it means what you think it means...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Brainfart lol- it was meant to be cosplay ofcourse. No idea how i typed it twice without realising..

last edited at Aug 16, 2021 1:32PM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

uff the two best ship were present on this chpater. that´s right folks im talking about hinata x noa and koko x myako

No lies detected.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'll never understand the people who dislike the Hana x Miyako ship because Miyako is a creep but are fine with Kouko knowing stuff about Miyako that Miyamo herself probably doesn't

Something about the age probably. For me it's more because Hana is more interested in eating the sweets than anything whereas Mastumoto in more interested in Miyako as a whole.

But that would imply the problem is the age difference, not being a creep.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'll never understand the people who dislike the Hana x Miyako ship because Miyako is a creep but are fine with Kouko knowing stuff about Miyako that Miyamo herself probably doesn't

But that would imply the problem is the age difference, not being a creep.

It's a combination of both. Miyako being a creep while being way older than her.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, well. As for me, I honestly don't even see her as that much of a creep, even if she may come across as one. Unlike some other unrepetant lolicons here, she has shown no prior (or concurrent) interest in younger girls. She just happened to fall at first sight and, as we've seen, barely even understands her own feelings. Combine that with a general lack of people skills due to her general fear of people, and there we have our clumsy Mya-nee. Occasionally even creeping out herself, yes, but never going too far.

And on the other hand we have Kouko, stalker extraordinaire, who has been following Miyako from the shadows for years, is now working her way into her circle of friends, and is fully aware of what she's doing. How anyone could see her behavior as somehow being "better" just because there is no age difference between her and Miyako is honestly beyond me.

last edited at Aug 16, 2021 4:40PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How anyone could see her behavior as somehow being "better" just because there is no age difference between her and Miyako is honestly beyond me.

Tbh, Matsumoto had her sweet moments with Miyako and the two have a lot in common. Nobody said her behavior is better. It's just their liking. I mean, in the end peoples like the ship they want. As long as you don't shame the others ships, it's all good.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^She does have some sweet moments which makes it a shame she is also a stalker! Ive certainly seem much worse stalkers- at least she can kinda call her a friend.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i don´t hate myako x hana i just think is bland there´s really nothing special about it there´s barely any chesmitry between them and it´s weird because nanatsu mukunoki clearly knows how to writtte good couples like hinata/noa or kanon/koyori so it´s beyond me why leave the main characters with such a bland relationship

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

i don´t hate myako x hana i just think is bland there´s really nothing special about it there´s barely any chesmitry between them and it´s weird because nanatsu mukunoki clearly knows how to writtte good couples like hinata/noa or kanon/koyori so it´s beyond me why leave the main characters with such a bland relationship

I guess we can only blame Miyako here. Barely aware of the true nature of her feelings, very conscious of the age gap most of the time, and really not that good at expressing herself outside her comfort zone of cosplay mania and making sweets. The two have had their moments, though.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Noa and Hinata is by far the best and cutest couple in the manga, also damn Hinata is 100% going to be the "handsome prince" of her highschool, good thing Noa locked in that route early.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Best chapter. 10/10

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Mama knows what's up. :D

Hinata can be quite the gentleman... ^_^

joined Jan 28, 2019

HinaNoa chapters are a blessing. What I wouldn't give for them to have their own romcom spinoff.

joined May 15, 2021

I have a theory in regards of how much handsome a character can be that goes like this:

The more oblivious the character is on what its doing, the more handsome the act is gonna be, since it will come from instinct, it will be pure and therefore will have a bigger effect

Thus, i think hinata obliviousness is the reason she can be that handsome

last edited at Sep 6, 2021 12:38PM

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Ah, youth

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Why isnt this manga about these two and occasionally the other two?

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Hinata is such a ladykiller. Noa has to be careful when they enter middle and highschool.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

You've fallen in love with an idiot, Noa. Ganbare~

joined May 24, 2014

They held hands and Hinata STILL didn't get it?

joined Jul 26, 2016

They held hands and Hinata STILL didn't get it?

She does have that harem MC vibe after all... :v

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Why isnt this manga about these two and occasionally the other two?

Hear, hear!

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa these two are too adorable.

To reply you must either login or sign up.