Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

A833b0da-ef0f-4898-8593-d053f3beae0c
joined Feb 25, 2017

Totally smitten with this couple.

How can I support this mango? I'm completely lost when it comes to weibo...

The author publishes on a mobile app called 日更计划 (It’s a pink logo and it says Rigeng) It’s free to download and the first chapters are available for free. The subscription payment is super cheap too, only like $1 but everything is in Chinese so you’ll have to figure out how to navigate the app. It’s not too hard though! This comic is plastered all over the front page at the moment so it’s not hard to find haha

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

God I love this so much. I love how adorable the characters are. Xiao Lu blushing and being shy at the end of chapter 18 was so cute and I love how earnest Tong Tong's mother is in helping her daughter. The mom's imagaination though is wow, the sexy woman she came up with was pretty funny.

last edited at Sep 6, 2021 7:56AM

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

I love Tongtong so much

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

more like green tea butch amirite????

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I am glad the girl didn't like Tong Tong with a new haircut. I mean, people can get all the haircuts they want, but for me, medium-long hair is life! I luv pretty gals with longer hair, weeooo!!

Good job translating this one, thank you so much.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Come on, pumpkins, you're almost there.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I love the mom trying her best to support Tong Tong! She’s even broadening her (smut) horizons to understand better lol

joined Feb 1, 2017

Yessss I think tongtong’s mothers behaviour is so in line with her character. Thank god she didn’t just become miraculously wise when it came to love between girls. The fact that she applied her hetero knowledge also shows how in reality she’s not as open minded as we thought, not because she’s against homosexuality but because she was simply raised in an environment where she had no contact with such knowledge. Also she can’t help but reflect her own preferences onto others as that’s just what she’s used to, which is kind of inconsiderate but we can see from earlier chapters that she is very straightforward and unrestrained - living her best life. Tongtongs mother even reflected on the fact that she wasn’t helpful, which shows that she is trying her best to think in Tongtong’s interest.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

This is all so cute but also I'm gonna die if I need to wait like 15 chapters of tongtong trying her best without it working out

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

the mother daughter dynamic is so endearing

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

These two... are so precious. I cannot describe the amount of squeeing I am doing right now.

joined Nov 9, 2019

scared of being surrounded by stone butches

You respect your local butches dammit. They don't have to be your type but butches are wonderful and need to be protected and welcomed.

joined Jul 21, 2020

Curse those stone butches, how dare they scare the baby lesbians at the meet.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

All of the face touching / caressing this artist squeezes out is just so good. So good.

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

I hate to burst everybody's bubble, but don't the "don't hang out with anybody else" and "I won't hang out with anybody else either" sound kinda ominous?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Totally smitten with this couple.

How can I support this mango? I'm completely lost when it comes to weibo...

The author publishes on a mobile app called 日更计划 (It’s a pink logo and it says Rigeng) It’s free to download and the first chapters are available for free. The subscription payment is super cheap too, only like $1 but everything is in Chinese so you’ll have to figure out how to navigate the app. It’s not too hard though! This comic is plastered all over the front page at the moment so it’s not hard to find haha

For those of us who can’t read chinese a really helpful thing is that on many browsers like firefox and chrome there is a translation function you can use/download to machine translate the entire website for you, and while it won’t be super easy because mtl is not the most accurate it should give you an idea of what you’re doing at least. Depending on the site there also might be english language guides on using the more complex sites. I used a combo of web page mtl and an english language guide to help me navigate the JJWXC website when I wanted to buy some GL novels in support of the author and I was able to make it work.

In my limited experience chinese novels (and probably comics too) tend to be cheap (compared to japanese series) so I recommend looking into supporting the author because it can be very affordable.

last edited at Sep 6, 2021 4:57PM

joined Jul 6, 2020

I love Tong Tong’s mom so much, she’s so kind and supportive of her daughter despite being neck deep in heterosexuality, and although her initial plan based off of copious amounts of het romance novels didn’t work out I think she’ll keep trying and get better at supporting her daughter.

I think it would be funny if next chapter involved her reading a bunch of lesbian romances or maybe trying to find a lesbian bar to ask for advice. Who knows maybe she’ll awaken something in herself while she’s at it (or not more likely) but it’s still so wholesome to see her trying so hard to support her kid.

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

Thank god I got a bit worried about this! Thank you for the double upload! I can’t get enough of these two

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Curse those stone butches, how dare they scare the baby lesbians at the meet.

Their femmes should keep them on leashes. o3o

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Join the yuri side, TongTong's mama!

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I love Tong Tong’s mom so much, she’s so kind and supportive of her daughter despite being neck deep in heterosexuality, and although her initial plan based off of copious amounts of het romance novels didn’t work out I think she’ll keep trying and get better at supporting her daughter.

I think it would be funny if next chapter involved her reading a bunch of lesbian romances or maybe trying to find a lesbian bar to ask for advice. Who knows maybe she’ll awaken something in herself while she’s at it (or not more likely) but it’s still so wholesome to see her trying so hard to support her kid.

Tong Tong's mom awakening to bisexuality after a handsome women makes a move on her when she asks for advice for Tong Tong would be hilarious

last edited at Sep 6, 2021 2:18PM

joined May 17, 2019

Bro I stan TongTong's mom. Would love me a supportive mom like that

Lol%20eiko
joined Mar 29, 2021

I hate to burst everybody's bubble, but don't the "don't hang out with anybody else" and "I won't hang out with anybody else either" sound kinda ominous?

It was kind of whiplashy to see Tong Tong move in with that request so quickly but with Xiao Lu replying in kind, it seems alright. Of course, it's a tad possessive to be throwing that around willy-nilly, but I wouldn't worry if I were you in relation to this comic.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I have a suspicion Ms. Tong's personal preferences might have leaked a bit into the ikemen makeover she gave her daughter.

P sure those are what's teknik'ly known as "reassuring platitudes" rather than solemn declarations of serious intent...

joined Jul 6, 2020

Tong Tong's mom awakening to bisexuality after a handsome women makes a move on her when she asks for advice for Tong Tong would be hilarious

"Tong Tong, in order to help you with your first love mommy met a woman at a bar and now we're dating, I'll make sure to keep you updated on any advice I can think of while doing this"

"yay mommy, you're the best!!!!"

To reply you must either login or sign up.