Forum › Yuru Yuri - Oomuro-ke discussion

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

I'm gonna die, I feel my legs numbing and my vision blurring
I can see the blood clots traveling up my veins to my heart
So this is it

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Awwwww HimaSaku is the only legit pairing. It's a crime if you pair them with anyone else.xD

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

This is beautiful and adorable and I love it

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

These two are basically the only "canon" couple, they just need to be more honest with each other .

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

If what we've seen earlier is any indication, Sakurako is going to need a LOT of help with that kanji test :-P

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ugh this chapter was too relatable.....pain

joined May 24, 2014

One step forward, five steps back

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

well this was relatable.

edit: am i an echo

last edited at Sep 2, 2021 2:09PM

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Sakurako and Himawari's so cute

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Work takes too much work.

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

This is probably going to sound kind of stupid, but I'll ask anyways.

What are trash days exactly and what happens if you miss them? I assume it's someone picking up the trash in your area a certain day of the week, but if you were to miss it couldn't you just throw it in the other trash area being retrieved that day?

--itou-chika-and-matsuoka-miu-ichigo-mashimaro-drawn-by-shinjiro--sample
joined Jan 1, 2014

What are trash days exactly and what happens if you miss them? I assume it's someone picking up the trash in your area a certain day of the week, but if you were to miss it couldn't you just throw it in the other trash area being retrieved that day?

Dunno about japan. But here they only Come around like once a week, for the whole neighboorhood.

Thankfully, by the time i moved out the appartement i moved too has these underground thrash containers nearby you can put thrash in.

joined Apr 28, 2021

What a joy to see baby Hanako and Nadeshiko again! <3

joined Apr 11, 2017

Hanako x Misaki is now the top ship in this spin off. They're the sweetest.

They also give us a glimpse of what Himawari x Sakurako were probably like in elementary school before Sakurako became so obnoxious. (I like Sakurako a lot, but she's definitely obnoxious most of the time.) Misaki's clearly going to be like Sakurako when she's older, although maybe without the boob obsession.

joined Apr 11, 2017

Japan picks up different types of trash on different days of the week: Burnable, recyclable, etc. If you miss a day, you have to wait until the next one for that trash type. That could be a week unless your area has multiple days for that type of trash or not. Since each pickup day is for specific types of trash you can't put out the wrong kind of trash on the wrong days. Generally they won't pick it up, and it being left lying there in the way would be a bother to your neighbors. And if the trash people pick it up by accident, it's going to cause problems for them when they unload it. Causing problems for society is a really bad thing to do in Japan, since their culture prizes conformity and not making waves.

So missing a trash day can be a bigger deal for people in Japan than it is in many other countries.

Edit: In this case it means Sakurako can't take the trash out until next week. If there's nowhere in the house to store it for a week, she can't clean her room.

last edited at Jan 1, 2022 5:20PM

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2018

So cute yet so infuriating at the same time x)

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It's totally Ai, it has to be right ?.....right....XP

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

It's totally Ai, it has to be right ?.....right....XP

No it has to be Megumi.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

She's dating all of them.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Welp, the answer could also be... none of them.
Is someone else entirely. Is a possibility.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I thought it looked most likely to be Ai- just going on their reactions here.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Goddamn Yuri Tease.

Gimme the good stuff! Whine

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

How can a series specifically with the word yuri in the name continue to have so much bait

joined Feb 10, 2019

This is just bait. Its clear Namori cares more aboit toying around with the mystery than the actual relationship. There's no point in looking for context clues, its clear this isnt a Sherlock style of story either. Its just the mystery for the sake of teasing the viewer.

IMO either this will go on forever or its gonna be a huge disappointment when its revealed.

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

It might actually be Megumi. She was in a good mood and unlike the other two, she said her paycheck came through. Also she didn't mention anything happen to Nadeshiko when Miho said something good happened to Nadeshiko but she said "Ah class is starting".
The final nail in the coffin is when Yui in chapter 162 said is she Kasumi's Kyouko?
Only person close in personality to Kyouko is Megumi...
Congrats team Megumi *cries in team Miho

To reply you must either login or sign up.