Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

This manga started(at leat here in the site) literally in 2018 !!
I got myself thinking about how long i've been reading this. I started in one of the worst years for me, I was all alone everywhere and reading this gave me hope that "Maybe I could have this too someday".
Now it's 2021, I now have friends(???) and a trans bf, which, ironically, we are exactly like Nanoha and Chidori in the manga kakkskaskd
My hopes turned into reality, but believe me, it's NOT nice, I feel their pain now. 3 YEARS and they're scared of holding hands !!

Now that I read the comment above, they're a couple for only 3 MONTHS??? bro...
hahdhasda Me and my bf are making 7 months soon... Oh god.

last edited at Jul 2, 2021 12:14PM

joined Jun 11, 2016

You know, one thing that the Tokyo trip drove home... No matter how torturously long it FEELS like these two have been not progressing in their relationship and getting blocked at all turns by their friends planning group things that interfere with private dates... they've only been "dating" for about THREE MONTHS.

Where did you get that number? In this page here: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch84#7, it clearly stated that they're already dating for 6 months. By the time of the Tokyo trip, they have been together longer than that, nearly 9 months if my maths is right.

This manga started(at leat here in the site) literally in 2018 !!
I got myself thinking about how long i've been reading this. I started in one of the worst years for me, I was all alone everywhere and reading this gave me hope that "Maybe I could have this too someday".
Now it's 2021, I now have friends(???) and a trans bf, which, ironically, we are exactly like Nanoha and Chidori in the manga kakkskaskd
My hopes turned into reality, but believe me, it's NOT nice, I feel their pain now. 3 YEARS and they're scared of holding hands !!
Now that I read the comment above, they're a couple for only 3 MONTHS??? bro...
hahdhasda Me and my bf are making 7 months soon... Oh god.

Again. Not 3 months. Also, time in manga pass however the mangaka wants, irrelevant of real life time.

They aren't afraid of holding hands btw, I mean, they already kissed. They just don't want to be seen by their friends.

joined Feb 1, 2021

98 chapters later, they're still too gay to function.

joined Dec 30, 2020

98 chapters later, they're still too gay to function.

And we're still here loving it (^3^♪

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I hope they do get some alone time together though, since they really went the extra mile to look cute for the other and all . I hope the friends won't take up too much space (^^)

last edited at Aug 29, 2021 12:02AM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Power of horny compels you. Also sister is freaking awesome.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Sister has nice taste and the insane power of gay the two feels

joined Mar 26, 2021

It was Cute chapter

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Please let these two make out during christmas, also how much longer does it have to be a secret from everyone? If not their friend group then let the big sister figure out and be a cool supportive figure

joined Jul 6, 2020

I just miss Koito Rei and wanna see more supportive wingman siblings

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Really depressing at this point how hard they have to try to hide their relationship
But considering their reactions to the other couple I'm not surprised
I really badly want them to have at least one person to confide in though

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Yes they were both very cute but also very repressed in horniness. They really need to just fuck already. Less hyperbole, I do hope they at least talk with the already established gay couple.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Please let these two make out during christmas, also how much longer does it have to be a secret from everyone? If not their friend group then let the big sister figure out and be a cool supportive figure

Big sister? Neither of them has a big sister. But Nanoha's little sister already knows.

Imageedit_11_5472942776
joined Apr 30, 2018

"i want to make out with her"
don't be shy nanoha and chidori

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Good job, Kaede! :D

And looking at that ending, time to take a bath together next?

joined Jul 6, 2020

Big sister? Neither of them has a big sister. But Nanoha's little sister already knows.

Oh I thought she was older, when did it say she found out?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh I thought she was older, when did it say she found out?

Right about here.

Resized-image-promo
joined Aug 20, 2020

Did those two alrady do the lewd? I really don't remember...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Not yet, although if Chidori's stomach hadn't interrupted, who knows what could have been...

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

There's more and more scenes where the physical/sexual attraction is strongly hinted at. It's only a question of time IMO.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

If the other girls wouldn't be right there in the house, there would be no stopping them next chapter, seeing how they clearly need a bath now. :nods:

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Note how Kaede helped Nanoha dodge a fashion bullet by avoiding wearing a (dressed down) version of Chidori's outfit: tights, and the exact same knitted sweater..

They did both have the same boots, though.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

That last page
Haha looks like someone had a happy ending

Hmmm
joined Mar 14, 2021

It's so cute to see them imagining their future together!
Glad they finally got away from their friends for a sec so they can have a moment. Can't wait to see what's next!

joined Jul 6, 2020

Every chapter I just expect the friends to be like “yeah we’ve known you were dating for a while but weren’t sure how to bring it up”

To reply you must either login or sign up.