Forum › Blue Skin, Big Tits and a Fucking Loner discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ari2142 posted:

Will this series be added to mangadex?
Because I need vpn to access dynasty-scans.com

As of now, I think it's impossible to add new series to Mangadex?

Scanlators can only add chapters to existing series, afaik.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

How is this not marked yuri yet it’s so obvious

How is this not marked yuri yet it’s so obvious

Right? Or at least subtext.

ThatOneDioDude
1paf9r7jlqo71
joined Aug 15, 2021

rich girl absolutely has a thing for liane and is very mad to be denied something for the first time in her life

Take the goggles off, dude....

I mean, it seems super obvious to me, notice how she only takes off her dress code cape around lilane then immediately puts it back on when away from her? She only acts that way in front of lilane, And that's just a small clue, this entire series she has been messing with her and going out of her to see her, she clearly wants her attention.

She hasn't been rude to anyone else in the series, you might view her telling the butler to wait rude, but to me what she said was just "I'm tired, can you tell me this later?" No ill-intent was implied at all.

Might just be her being a prick, but there's a good chance of her being into lilane.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

ThatOneDioDude posted:

rich girl absolutely has a thing for liane and is very mad to be denied something for the first time in her life

Take the goggles off, dude....

I mean, it seems super obvious to me, notice how she only takes off her dress code cape around lilane then immediately puts it back on when away from her? She only acts that way in front of lilane, And that's just a small clue, this entire series she has been messing with her and going out of her to see her, she clearly wants her attention.

She hasn't been rude to anyone else in the series, you might view her telling the butler to wait rude, but to me what she said was just "I'm tired, can you tell me this later?" No ill-intent was implied at all.

Might just be her being a prick, but there's a good chance of her being into lilane.

I wouldn't say she's "into" Liane.

I rather think that:

• Glamor doesn't have any friends either (only sycophants)
  • Liane is the only one that doesn't suck up to her because of her father.
  • Liane is, beside herself, the only one smart enough to have a shot at the Archangel exam.

So, I think Glamor craves Liane's friendship (while being "on top" of course) and she's peeved that she got friend with Ruri first. She's something of a tsundere.

I may be mistaken, but I think they'll eventually become 3 good friends.

And I'm interested to see how Ganko and Theodore will fit in all that.

last edited at Aug 30, 2021 6:10AM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Aww glamour wants friends

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

So much wholesome for everybody. Even Glamour got a cute moment^^ This was a happy chapter

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Glamour redemption soon. I like the subtle worldbuilding in this series.

joined May 24, 2019

And they get married in the end.

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Okayyyy Glamourrr

Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

I truly do love this series.

joined May 15, 2021

Pls dont be yuri all of sudden pls dont be yuri all of sudden i wanna enjoy more wholesome friendship....

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Pls dont be yuri all of sudden pls dont be yuri all of sudden i wanna enjoy more wholesome friendship....

What is un-wholesome about Yuri?

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Ahhhh when I first saw this I didn't expect to like it all that much but I love this series so much now

1paf9r7jlqo71
joined Aug 15, 2021

"All of a sudden"

If you can't notice the obvious subtext for yuri since the start of the series then I have NO IDEA what story you were reading.........

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Aww isn't Glamor the cutest thing? And also Liane who is super happy and excited after giving the souvenir to her

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I added to each chapter the "twitter extras" the author puts out when a chapter comes out. They are cute illustrations, so I thought it was worth it. Check them out.

Also, with next chapter (13), which I should be able to do next week, I'll have caught up with the raws, so the releases will slow down.

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

Giving someone a weird gift that looks like them is just the most adorable, wholesome revenge possible.

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

I added to each chapter the "twitter extras" the author puts out when a chapter comes out. They are cute illustrations, so I thought it was worth it. Check them out.

Also, with next chapter (13), which I should be able to do next week, I'll have caught up with the raws, so the releases will slow down.

Awhh its too bad we won’t be getting as many uploads. Thanks for the chapters!! :D

joined Apr 17, 2020

Does anyone notice how Astra looks like a cross between Allmight and Stain? .... Just me? well alright.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

calm down pal

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

Does anyone notice how Astra looks like a cross between Allmight and Stain? .... Just me? well alright.

Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

Does anyone notice how Stain looks like a cross between Astra and Allmight? .... Just me? well alright.

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

Does anyone notice how Allmight looks like a cross between Stain and Astra? .... Just me? well alright.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

I just did a quick archive skim, was it meant to be understood that Ruri is a succubus before chapter 12? Didn't see anything overtly saying before, but that line on page 10 seems to be saying as much.

To reply you must either login or sign up.