Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

Bake
joined Feb 11, 2016

Why does age suddenly matter when it's Yuri, but if it was a guy no one say shit and call it a masterpiece. by the way age of consent is just an excuse to fuck children, as there're no real reason for it to exist. ( For those who say " But what about muh age of consent? " ) You're a child until you're 18.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Why does age suddenly matter when it's Yuri, but if it was a guy no one say shit and call it a masterpiece.

That's an exageration if i ever seen one.

by the way age of consent is just an excuse to fuck children, as there're no real reason for it to exist.

That much is true for real life. It's a different matter for manga. You can have an opinion on Lolicon stuff but that doesn't mean you have to shame those who like it.

I found also very funny considering the others works of the artists

last edited at Aug 13, 2021 5:13AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Setsuna014 posted:

Why does age suddenly matter when it's Yuri, but if it was a guy no one say shit and call it a masterpiece. by the way age of consent is just an excuse to fuck children, as there're no real reason for it to exist. ( For those who say " But what about muh age of consent? " ) You're a child until you're 18.

I have no idea where this is coming from, but chill out. I don't even know what you're trying to say, but if I did, we still wouldn't be having this conversation.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

WHEW damn this chapter was packed with lots of action, loved it!! Can't wait for the next chapter

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Question re: 27
1. Khara says Aria was the one who stole from Ghika the sacred sword.
2. Aria became famous, and possibly she was English.
3. Maoa says Aria fled to East Asia with the sacred sword, and became Queen of East Asia.
4. Arthur says that Aria killed all the elders at around 1690.
5. Jirou says Since the elders were wiped out, nobody knew about anything before c.1690.
5. Jirou says Aria was the one who turned Ghika, so both of them are the only ones who was in turns living before c.1690. No other lilu lives beyond 330 years old.
6. Authur lived in Bulgaria back in the 18th century in Bulgaria, and saw it first hand what Ghika could do with the sacred sword. She killed numerous people, human and lilus.

last edited at Aug 22, 2021 4:20AM

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Oh man, I would REALLY read a spinoff manga of khara and shadi set in ancient egypt (?) I don't know what country it was anymore, also that was so sad.

last edited at Aug 25, 2021 11:23PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ohhh man digging this Khara and Shadi backstory. Lmao Khara's O.O face in those couple of panels was so funny

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

that was so fucking cute khara and shadi i'm dying

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Need more of these two

joined Jun 19, 2014

Oh man, I would REALLY read a spinoff manga of khara and shadi set in ancient egypt (?) I don't know what country it was anymore, also that was so sad.

They're probably Indian or Pakistani.

Since Khara mentioned she was born in the year Aurangzeb died.
Aurangzeb is the Mughal Empire's sixth emperor.

Quote from Wikipedia: "The Mughal, Mogul or Moghul Empire, was an early modern empire in South Asia. For some two centuries, the empire stretched from the outer fringes of the Indus basin in the west, northern Afghanistan in the northwest, and Kashmir in the north, to the highlands of present-day Assam and Bangladesh in the east, and the uplands of the Deccan plateau in south India."

Quote from Wikipedia: "The Mughals, also spelled Moghul or Mogul, are a number of culturally related clans of North India and Pakistan. They claim they are descended from the various Central Asian Mongolic peoples and Turkic tribes that settled in the region"

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Considering they said Shadi was killed by troops of the Shah I’m assuming that this is most closely related to what is modern day Iran. The time period of this chapter is 1837, so it would be the Qajar dynasty ruling a slightly larger than todays Iran, coexisting with the ottoman empire, the corporate phase of the british raj, and the russian empire.

And yeah, hard agree on a full spin off of persian lesbian vampires please

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

This chapter hit it out of the park for me, I’m always a slut for a good wlw historical drama (especially ones not set in europe) and god did this deliver.

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

:(

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

ow ouchie my heart author why must you hit me in the feels like this so suddenly AGAIN

last edited at Aug 26, 2021 2:56AM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Good chapter. I love these two cute brown girls

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Absolutely no need to chase the magician, under Ghika's no second chance policy.
Aria needs to start thinking of turning Ichika, or rather Ichika needs to start thinking along that line. Treasure Sword holder can be amazing, but as a human she can easily get attacked unless she carry the sword at all times, also the sword seems to have a use by date based on how many time it was used (with the gemstones being a "manometer")
If Kara was turned 130 years ago (1707), then the scene where Khara talked to Shadi would be the year 1837, consider Khara has similar physical age like Aria and Ichika of a 14 years old, then she was born in 1691. This means she is 330 years old
If Kara was born in 1707, then she most likely was turned in 1721, which make the scene being the year 1851.
So one way or another Khara is either born in 1707 or 1693.

Also, one way or another she "escaped" from the purge started by Aria.1693 or 1707.(turned later).
Did Sakuya check out Shadi to make sure she is not a Ghika hench person?

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Great chapter, though I would never have thought that Khara didn't know Yanyan was the girl she saved back then. Looks like she's getting her own love interest then.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Khara is a Thuggee, which means she most likely was born in Bengal (Bangladesh).
Shadi most llikely from Arabia. This is because there are only two major desert around, one is Gobi in Inner Mongolia, the other is Arabia, judging from the clothes of the dead people.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I need a happy ending for this newly discovered couple asap.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

SO CUTE

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Great chapter, though I would never have thought that Khara didn't know Yanyan was the girl she saved back then. Looks like she's getting her own love interest then.

I think it's because they lost their memories

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Crow got the best chapter so far imo

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I think it's because they lost their memories

I'm not sure that's the case. I remember Shadi/Yanyan's flashback from a while ago where she had been stabbed and Khara found her, I always assumed Khara had to turn her into a crow to somehow save her, but now it's looking like they parted at some point when Shadi was still human and she turned into a crow later in order to follow her while keeping her identity and "wrong" feelings secret. It would be strange if Khara lost just the memories about Shadi being Yanyan considering she seems to remember everything from both before and after with no issues.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I think this is more interesting than the main story, haha.

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Shadi is so pretty. Good thing it seems to go well for these two now.

To reply you must either login or sign up.