Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

So Ghika is so pissed off that she threw a cup into the TV screen and broke it. Meanwhile I doubt we will see this henchman again, as per Ghika's "No second chance" policy.

I begin to feel, just my guess, that Ghika was turned unwillingly by Aria originally (if you recall there is a scene in a middle east desert with everyone dies except a child). Ghika's full name is Arabic. Being that young as a Lilu can really screw up the person who is essentially a child. And if Aria taught Ghika about being a predator, but then turned around and not being one, then Ghika might felt being betrayed. There are lots of reasons I can think of this hatred. Also, Aria might have felt guilty about Ghika, and thought that committing suicide was the only way to repay Ghika. Anyway, my guess is probably nowhere near the real plot.

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I think they'll all be ok except for possibly Maoa. That seemed rather... final.

EDIT: Maybe not, since it seems she wasn't the only one to get that treatment.

last edited at Jul 21, 2021 4:20AM

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Yeah nobody is dead. Would not exactly fit the manga.

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

Good yuri shit right here.

4625e8c6494d6b432f9993e960cfd46c
joined Jan 27, 2020

I can't stop laughing, when I saw that "Fă-o", freaking romanians. What were the chances? I didn't understand why suddenly Romanian words.
It's crazy that it took all this for Aria to finally admit that she loves her.
Great, I laughed well.
Romanians and vampires, yes, a real villain. True power of pleșcăviță and sarmale.
Bodaproste.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

When the first pole pierced through Maoa I forgot they were immortal vampires for a second and was shocked
Then I saw the next go through her head and was even more shocked
And then, when everyone was fatally hit I went,
Aaah, right, they are immortal vampires...! lol

Neat chapter.
"The Power of Love Saves All" was done quite nicely here :)

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Manipulated Ichika looks cool, she should be like that more often. Maybe without an immortal-killing sword in her hand.

I assume from now on they'll have to deal with Ghika proper so I hope there's still a while before the end, I want to see plenty of cute stuff between Aria and Ichika as a couple.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

True power of pleșcăviță and sarmale.

I wonder if google translate is lying to me,
But this was so random and funny the way I read it, thanks

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

YEAH! The power of love prevails yet again!

12%20weird%20themed%20restaurants%20in%20tokyo,%20japan
joined Mar 4, 2021

We win again!!!!

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

I assume from now on they'll have to deal with Ghika proper so I hope there's still a while before the end, I want to see plenty of cute stuff between Aria and Ichika as a couple.

It very much feels like the final arc.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

A bunch of Vampires gets stabbed all over their bodies.

Me: Oh no... anyway.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

When the first pole pierced through Maoa I forgot they were immortal vampires for a second and was shocked
Then I saw the next go through her head and was even more shocked
And then, when everyone was fatally hit I went,
Aaah, right, they are immortal vampires...! lol

That’s pretty much a play by play of what I was thinking too lol

joined May 29, 2021

Hopefully those idiots are all okay.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So Ghika is so pissed off that she threw a cup into the TV screen and broke it. Meanwhile I doubt we will see this henchman again, as per Ghika's "No second chance" policy.

I begin to feel, just my guess, that Ghika was turned unwillingly by Aria originally (if you recall there is a scene in a middle east desert with everyone dies except a child). Ghika's full name is Arabic. Being that young as a Lilu can really screw up the person who is essentially a child. And if Aria taught Ghika about being a predator, but then turned around and not being one, then Ghika might felt being betrayed. There are lots of reasons I can think of this hatred. Also, Aria might have felt guilty about Ghika, and thought that committing suicide was the only way to repay Ghika. Anyway, my guess is probably nowhere near the real plot.

If she was a small child when she turned, wouldn't she still be a small child?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I begin to feel, just my guess, that Ghika was turned unwillingly by Aria originally (if you recall there is a scene in a middle east desert with everyone dies except a child).

I do believe that was when Khara rescued Yanyan

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

I love how they use classic plot like this and it just fit perfectly.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

It very much feels like the final arc.

I'm not so sure about that, feels like there's still a lot of ground to cover with Aria. We only just got the first real mention of her relationship with Ghika and we know nothing of its current head. Provided the author actually intends for that conflict to be resolved, I doubt it will be as simple as Aria's gang traveling to the Ghika headquarters and laying waste to it or the Ghika coming to Aria themselves. Not to mention this is a series that's always skewed heavily towards comedy so I expect the tone to shift again to the more lighthearted side for at least a bit.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Love so strong it makes a vampire cry!

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

the fuck just happened?

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

they're vampires they can only die by the knife right? at least that's what i tell myself to sleep.
Ichika and Aria just revealed the extent of their feelings and now are about to make out on top of the enemies they slayed? Good for them good for them

last edited at Jul 22, 2021 1:50AM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

^
Don't know if it's just Aria who is only vulnerable to the sacred sword when wielded by Ichika's bloodline, but I assume the others are also at least only vulnerable to typical vampire-killing methods like holy water, silver bullets and cutting off their heads, none of which happened here.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

God man, I have personal experience with rebar... That shit activated memories I thought I'd long suppressed.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Hopefully those idiots are all okay.

My thoughts exactly

Got a bit of s Chainsawman vibe from this chapter overall, so I definitely hope they're all good, rebar'd or not.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

^
Don't know if it's just Aria who is only vulnerable to the sacred sword when wielded by Ichika's bloodline, but I assume the others are also at least only vulnerable to typical vampire-killing methods like holy water, silver bullets and cutting off their heads, none of which happened here.

I'm pretty sure the only way any vampire can die is with the sword. It's been touched on briefly at random points that they're functionally immortal.

The pointed out the massacres that happened when whats-her-doodle originally had the sword, and how everyone was super happy when the sword was stolen and thus the killings were able to end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.