Forum › Let Me Hear You Moan, Kanade-san discussion

joined Jun 21, 2018

Oh dear, the author has taken cues from Monogatari’s toothbrush scene. And I love it!

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

So, is the implication that there's a mouth g-spot?? I... why?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

She stole milk! Is there no boundry this girl is unwilling to cross?!

joined Jan 8, 2019

it’s suggestive

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

District_000 posted:

Just created this account to say, please please never slap a mosquito when it's sucking someone's blood.
Its needle could be stuck under the skin and cause quite severe allergic reactions, and it requires quite a hassle to be squeezed out

Really nice to see educational content, even in threads like this. Thanks for the tip!

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

She stole milk! Is there no boundry this girl is unwilling to cross?!

Thankfully, she left money in exchange. If she had actually stolen that, I would have immediately dropped this; some boundaries are n e v e r to be crossed, not even in fiction.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

What does it mean completed and ongoing?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

RPPuzzle posted:
What does it mean completed and ongoing?

It means that the raw manga is already finished and all published, but the scanlation is still ongoing

last edited at Aug 21, 2021 11:00PM

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

See, this time I was ready for the sudden kinks out of nowhere. At first I thought it was gonna be something with cows but then I saw food and my immediate next expectation was sudden sexy eating/feeding.
Also glasses-chan is like "I'm making Yazuki-chan do such dirty things to me... I'm the worst." But girl, I think she's the one instigating if anything. Unless we're all supposed to assume the kid is doing all this without knowing the underlying sexual nature of the acts (which I don't think so).
Anyway, wonder what next chapter's sudden kink will be. imma be skipping if I see any foot fetish business on that chapter page cause I personally cannot deal with that

last edited at Aug 22, 2021 9:04AM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm missing something obvious. What exactly is the reward?

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

As far as I can tell she just wanted the febreeze because she stank, but it was all purposefully worded in a lewd way so as to imply Yuzuki was gonna give her something else.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

i gotta say... started this manga just now, and i dont usually enjoy anything tagged w/ Lolicon, but man......

this hit different https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/let_me_hear_you_moan_kanade_san_ch01#30

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

As far as I can tell she just wanted the febreeze because she stank, but it was all purposefully worded in a lewd way so as to imply Yuzuki was gonna give her something else.

the way she reacted, maybe me wonder if there is something else in that spraybottle as well

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

It's more like she looked like she was getting sprayed in the face or something, which you shouldn't do with perfume/febreeze/etc

The return of Fuzzy puff
Screen%20shot%202021-08-07%20at%2010.26.05%20pm
joined Oct 7, 2020

I like the art work, but I'm finding this tedious as it unfolds..

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

Kanade is really like "w-w-why does this keep happening?" like idk ma'am have you considered the possibility you're a raging pervert?

mitchellmidnight
joined Jan 29, 2021

Wooo... I like.

I wish author had made the girl a bit older, but oh well.

Let's see where it goes.

NO They should of made her younger haha but seriously I actually think this is a perfect age gap for yuri manga's.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Try rubbing the roof of your mouth with your fingers. It doesn't feel particularly pleasurable, but it's pretty sensitive.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Are we going to see how these two met? The explanation in Chapter 1 was really vague.

joined Jun 9, 2018

wat

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

this is so funny lmao

joined Apr 22, 2018

That kid is natural

Chibi%20flustered%20shizuku%20giving%20eris%20a%20bento
joined Jun 19, 2020

I think it’s her perfume since she didn’t wanna go out without wearing it

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Kanade is really like "w-w-why does this keep happening?" like idk ma'am have you considered the possibility you're a raging pervert?

She doesn't want to admit it.

We already had useless lesbians who don't want to accept their feelings.

Now we have an useless pervert.

joined Mar 13, 2020

I'm glad I found this series, it's both cute, lewd and funny. Normally I find yuri lewds kinda meh or boring but something about this art...

To reply you must either login or sign up.