Forum › My Food Seems to Be Very Cute discussion

joined May 9, 2021

Personally I didn't know about that one so that's a nice discovery.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Yanako posted:

Peribee posted:

Yeah it was insanely slow to load for me, both on mobile and desktop. Dynasty's just like that sometimes tho- not sure why it affects certain series but not others... maybe lots of ppl are downloading the new material, and since there's so much of it it's straining the servers?

Yeah, we've already re-tooled some things to account for MangaDex dying in March...and now summer is bringing us record traffic. Weekends are just going to be tough till August ends, but hopefully it's nothing more than that.

I thought that Mangadex was back?

It is, but the bump in traffic hasn't subsided. Given that MD is still restricting new entries, and a lot of folks have an issue with its UI (or general functionality), I assume a lot of people have chosen to stick around temporarily. Alternatively, maybe the uptick in traffic are completely new users who intend to stick around forever. We'll continue adjusting as the picture becomes clearer.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Ayun better not be alone by the end of this. I have no desire to see the nice fox lady just get rejected over and over

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Honestly love the lore at the end of chapters. I'm glad to binge read this because man it's such a good series.

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

^^Agreed. The art is so cute!! my furry tendencies are being fed well aahck >///< I love the whole vibe of this series. The type of feel good series that you'd want to read after a long day at work.The werewolf/vampire lore is a bit all over the place but I can forgive it in the name of yuri ^w^)b
Also, with how the story is progressing, needs a Romance tag?

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

I can't even express how much I love this, just know that it's now on my top right next to Bloom Into You

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

smileyfeiC posted:

^^Agreed. The art is so cute!! my furry tendencies are being fed well aahck >///< I love the whole vibe of this series. The type of feel good series that you'd want to read after a long day at work.The werewolf/vampire lore is a bit all over the place but I can forgive it in the name of yuri ^w^)b
Also, with how the story is progressing, needs a Romance tag?

Heck yeah!

Jpegnagasawa
joined Feb 19, 2014

i binged the whole thing. so worth it :)

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I got this far and I feel like I've gotten nowhere. Probably going to stretch this out even longer considering Maria's curse is going to keep her from truly getting close to Xiao Yan. I do love this for it's cuteness, however.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I'm at the begining and loving this already!!

joined Jul 30, 2014

Love the fluffiness of the series. Does anybody know how to support the artist.?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Out so late? Lady, I'm a vampire.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

The matter-of-fact tone of "no extras" made me laugh a bit.

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

It's cuuuute. I love werewolf-vampire stories.

They kinda gloss over the whole genocide thing tho. "Don't worry, there haven't been vampires for centuries :D (because we killed them all) and we don't hold a grudge :)(because we're confident we won)".

Lol just what I was thinking. How is "Dont worry we slaughtered your whole species so its ok" meant to be reasuring?

And if vampires make more by biting like usual, then even 1 could resurrect the whole race. The witches wouldnt let even 1 live- unless they work different in this story- or things have changed.

Why did the witches wipe out the vampires anyway? Hope we get more back story and lore.

I'm so confused about this??? How can a witch and werewolf nonchalantly tell her like "oh yeah, we slaughtered all of your people into extinction, I know that looks bad for our friendship but fr it's fine I mean all the vampires are dead for centuries so what're ya gonna do!" like whattttt where is the logic

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

They kinda gloss over the whole genocide thing tho. "Don't worry, there haven't been vampires for centuries :D (because we killed them all) and we don't hold a grudge :)(because we're confident we won)".

Lol just what I was thinking. How is "Dont worry we slaughtered your whole species so its ok" meant to be reasuring?

And if vampires make more by biting like usual, then even 1 could resurrect the whole race. The witches wouldnt let even 1 live- unless they work different in this story- or things have changed.

Why did the witches wipe out the vampires anyway? Hope we get more back story and lore.

I'm so confused about this??? How can a witch and werewolf nonchalantly tell her like "oh yeah, we slaughtered all of your people into extinction, I know that looks bad for our friendship but fr it's fine I mean all the vampires are dead for centuries so what're ya gonna do!" like whattttt where is the logic

I haven't caught up on all the chapters but maybe she was forcefully turned into a vampire so she doesn't feel a strong connection to other vampires, maybe that's why she's not upset? But still the dialogue in ch 6 make 0 sense

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I think what they meant with the comment about vampires was that the war is now over (since they've already slaughtered all of them, but let's skip that XD), so she won't be hunted. And that whatever happened in the past doesn't need to affect their relationship, since they weren't the ones who hunted the vampires; their ancestors yes, but not them as individuals.

Though, I have to say they definitely moved on quite easily....

I AM GONNA BREAK THE RESIZE BUTTON

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I AM GONNA BREAK THE RESIZE BUTTON

Yeah dynasty kinda sucks for long strip. I read on mobile and the first few chapters were fine but at some point it became easier just to zoom in myself rather than resize.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

So I finally caught up to this and I’m really enjoying it. Ayun and the snake hair boss are so hot.

It’s a nice slow burn with some interesting worldbuilding and cute art too, what’s not to love?

Screen%20shot%202019-06-20%20at%206.20.42%20am
joined May 6, 2017

This was really fun to binge. Been a super long time since I've found a new series that I've wanted to read in one sitting, or one that has enough chapters to actually binge in the first place.

joined Aug 10, 2021

4 more chapters had been released since. Need an update :D

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

I can't even express how much I love this, just know that it's now on my top right next to Bloom Into You

It's way too sweet for its own good. It's already cost me 3 teeth and half a pancreas but I can't stop coming back for more.

last edited at Oct 24, 2021 2:07AM

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I really like the way this artist draws hands.
And bodies in general, they look very lean, yes.

I like to imagine that Maria paints her nails herself hehe
But considering that every vampire that has appeared in the story so far seems to have black nails, I guess it's rather unlikely :(
Though, it couuuuld be a timeless vampire fashion thing. With paint that lasts for two hundred years in a coffin.
It's possible :D

Also, can we talk about the characters interacting through the speech bubbles? It's the most adorable thing!
Like this precious wolfy burying her face into Qinyu's bubble aaahhhh~
Cute.

I like Maria when she's acting kind of suspicious or mistrustful... I don't even know why, I just really like that. So it's a bit unfortunate that the whole vampire hunting issue was kind of swept under the carpet.....
Can we have more mistrustful Maria, please? Thank you kindly.
(Her recent encounter with the witches and the conversation with Qinyu afterwards —around chapter 70, I think?— were good steps towards that goal. Now we just need more.)

last edited at Nov 2, 2021 4:23PM

joined Jan 28, 2022

I've never seen so many chapters added at once

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Yeessss!!! More of this!

I wish it wouldn't come out all as one big chunk, but instead trickle out like the others. I wanna keep more up to date on it!

To reply you must either login or sign up.