Forum › My Food Seems to Be Very Cute discussion

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

Wowzers, it's finally made its debut on here!

Afterschooljpgg
joined Jan 9, 2021

finally, some good fucking food

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

What the heck, 60 uploads???

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I see the best romance ever was finally uploaded here <3

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

This is some good yuri food. I've only found it with some questionable translations before.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Hell yea! this series is so good.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Finally it landed here! I love this series so much.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Oh neat, I actually added this to my To Read list on Mangadex the other day.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

ITS FRICKING HEREEEE

Untitled-1
joined Feb 6, 2017

It's cuuuute. I love werewolf-vampire stories.

They kinda gloss over the whole genocide thing tho. "Don't worry, there haven't been vampires for centuries :D (because we killed them all) and we don't hold a grudge :)(because we're confident we won)".

joined Apr 8, 2021

God bless gay vampires

Screenshot_20220712-194055_tachiyomi%20(1)
joined Jun 22, 2013

Oh it's finally added on here nice.

Such a cute story.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

I absolutely love this manhua I’m glad it’s here yay

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

They kinda gloss over the whole genocide thing tho. "Don't worry, there haven't been vampires for centuries :D (because we killed them all) and we don't hold a grudge :)(because we're confident we won)".

Lol just what I was thinking. How is "Dont worry we slaughtered your whole species so its ok" meant to be reasuring?

And if vampires make more by biting like usual, then even 1 could resurrect the whole race. The witches wouldnt let even 1 live- unless they work different in this story- or things have changed.

Why did the witches wipe out the vampires anyway? Hope we get more back story and lore.

last edited at Aug 6, 2021 10:46PM

joined Jun 25, 2021

assuming this is about chapter 6 (which is as far as I've read)...
Well Maria didn't have any friends, so she didn't have any vampire friends either. ie no one she cared about was hunted. So if no one who purges vampires is around anymore, seems pretty easy for her to not be too bothered.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Help its almost 3, I'm exhausted, and I powered through the entirety of this cause it was REALLY GOOD.

I love all the furry, too. That fox lady is so good. We need more furry yuri~

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

holy.... SIXTY CHAPTERS???

aaaaaaaaah <3

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

aaaaaaaaah <3

*unholy

Is anyone else having trouble loading some of these chapters on chrome mobile? Although chrome has had that issue on MD as well...

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

aaaaaaaaah <3

*unholy

Is anyone else having trouble loading some of these chapters on chrome mobile? Although chrome has had that issue on MD as well...

Yeah it was insanely slow to load for me, both on mobile and desktop. Dynasty's just like that sometimes tho- not sure why it affects certain series but not others... maybe lots of ppl are downloading the new material, and since there's so much of it it's straining the servers?

joined Mar 25, 2013

Chapter 39 has a duplicate page and chapter 41's pages are a bit out of order.
Also chapter 43's page 5 (1) and page 6 resolution is absurdly big, as well as on ch53 page 4.
In chapter 56 there's one page out of order as well, in chapter 57-59 there's a few out of order as well.

last edited at Aug 7, 2021 12:48PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Peribee posted:

Yeah it was insanely slow to load for me, both on mobile and desktop. Dynasty's just like that sometimes tho- not sure why it affects certain series but not others... maybe lots of ppl are downloading the new material, and since there's so much of it it's straining the servers?

Yeah, we've already re-tooled some things to account for MangaDex dying in March...and now summer is bringing us record traffic. Weekends are just going to be tough till August ends, but hopefully it's nothing more than that.

telamon posted:

Also chapter 43's page 5 (1) and page 6 resolution is absurdly big, as well as on ch53 page 4.
In chapter 56 there's one page out of order as well, in chapter 57-59 there's a few out of order as well.

Thanks a billion! Chapter 43 and 53 can't be adjusted atm, but will be soon.

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

If I reach 9,999 posts in the forums, will I evolve into a nine-tailed snow fox? Cause I want to look cool like that!

joined May 9, 2021

Peribee posted:

Yeah, we've already re-tooled some things to account for MangaDex dying in March...and now summer is bringing us record traffic. Weekends are just going to be tough till August ends, but hopefully it's nothing more than that.

telamon posted:

Thanks a billion! Chapter 43 and 53 can't be adjusted atm, but will be soon.

I thought that Mangadex was back?

joined Aug 21, 2017

I like how half of this thread's like "FINALLY, it's here!" and the other half is like "Hello, 60 chapters?!"

joined Apr 8, 2021

Ch. 56
This opens many doors

To reply you must either login or sign up.