Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

the moment sara showed up i knew she was going to reveal she had a boyfriend to surprise to no one i kept reading cuz i wanted to be wrong, god damnit why cant best girl wakana be happy

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Am I the only one who cringed at how "the bumping into someone I used to know in my past!" was? Also, did Yuina look a bit sad when she sent Wakana to catch up with Sara to anyone else?

That pretty much seemed like a setup, definitely not a coincidence- especially based on last chapter.

Also, just gonna have to wait for next chapter to see how honest Sara was being about having a boyfriend...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Talk about a coincidence, bumping into the character we've talked about last chapter who was supossly away but are BY PURE CHANCE , at this very festival. I want to take it seriously but the turn of events is too quick for it to do that.

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

Wow, that's some shit. Not only does she meet the girl who's been on her mind for a very long time, she also gets her heart broken by her the same day as well. Of course, we'll have to wait and see considering it's Kashikaze-sensei.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Never seen a chapter to go 180 so fast in a yuri mannga. It is a beatiful day with your homies and then BAM! You get absolutely crushed.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Why can't best girl Wakana be happy ;-;

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Now this is a goodie,having finally reached happiness,it's time to return the favour for the one made it possible.

Yuri justice,coming in fast and loud,don't leave your seats just yet,folks!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The loudest I've laughed in a while.

How do you post an image?

You need to use syntax.

It's pretty likely,though,that you'll never see this due to how Dynasty works,unless you checked yourself.

joined Sep 11, 2019

The reunion between Wakana and Sara do feel like https://youtu.be/m-C-ApyyHBA

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Dude I got 13 for the riddle answer, and saw that Ayaka got the same and I went "I'm a genius" only to get my ego checked 5 seconds later.

I had no problem with realizing that there were only two monkeys, but the three was still a surprise as I apparently failed to notice that the elephants were not going there...

Talk about a coincidence, bumping into the character we've talked about last chapter who was supossly away but are BY PURE CHANCE , at this very festival. I want to take it seriously but the turn of events is too quick for it to do that.

There are no coincidences, there are only cousins.

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Oh God, I knew it, I knew it and yet it still was painful. I shed some tears ;_; Wakana deserves happiness and I hope, that what people say about Sara being not honest will be the case ;_; But if not, then I guess it's Yuina's turn : P

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

have the main characters switched places? nani?

joined Apr 8, 2021

God I am here for the domestic gay life of this couple, please let it never end I had a stupid smile on my face the whole date. Bad end but I'm guessing Ayaka will return the favor to her best wingman and get Wakana the gay lovin' she deserves

joined Aug 29, 2019

This manga has been filled to the brim with convenient/conveniently inconvenient coincidences, which used to bother me terribly, but I think I've gotten over it by now...
Now it just fits with the theme for me :D

joined Jan 6, 2017

Dude I got 13 for the riddle answer, and saw that Ayaka got the same and I went "I'm a genius" only to get my ego checked 5 seconds later.

I had no problem with realizing that there were only two monkeys, but the three was still a surprise as I apparently failed to notice that the elephants were not going there...

I didn't notice the word "while" so I thought it was tripping you up the other way around. My answer was 8

MeiLangSakalam
271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

yknow what chptr 19 page 33 im playing the exact song.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

I mean they might as well had held up a big sign saying this person will show up in the next couple chapters. Maybe if nothing else she will get closure from this and be able move on. Maybe get with the other girl who seems be hints of something being there.

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

That marry!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That marry!

Not if one of them has a boyfriend.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

oof

B317d5337236dc7a4d6785c89a6164b7c373ff6av2_hq
joined Sep 16, 2017

Oof

Dd20197dc375013dead600935e307fe5_crop
joined Apr 12, 2017

A lot of things that Sara said gave me the feeling that she actually liked Wakana.

• like the way she called Wakana a dummy when Wakana mistook Sara for hating her
  • when she said that this meeting is almost like fate
  • that odd pause between the two of them which gave Wakana a chance to confess but Sara interrupted her by blurting out that she has a boyfriend
  • then being sad after that
  • specifically calling Wakana her "good friend"

Most likely, she just wanted to give up on her love because they are separated or something.

last edited at Jul 27, 2021 9:31AM

NightmareWeeb
Shiro
joined Oct 12, 2020

Just when you thought that the angst was over after the main couple is finally together…

The angst never ends.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

NNnNNnNNNNOOOOoOOOOooOOOOoo SHE'S STRAIGHTNSKWIUWIWNW82UWIDND9XJWU8WJW

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I mean they might as well had held up a big sign saying this person will show up in the next couple chapters. Maybe if nothing else she will get closure from this and be able move on. Maybe get with the other girl who seems be hints of something being there.

I mean, that she would have show up eventually is something i expected but not soon after the very chapter sheis introduced.

To reply you must either login or sign up.