Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I swear to god, do not make another spoiler wall like that, it hurt my eyes with all this white and black stripes.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

^ This is my actual first ever complete spoiler. The only time I saw someone else does it it is the same, like a bulletin board. Should I change it to one single paragraph? Actually I was tempted to give a spoiler frame by frame direct translation "bubbles" from another series in the same Yurihime issue. But that will be a bit much....I cannot do that with this one.

last edited at Jul 24, 2021 7:18PM

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I swear to god, do not make another spoiler wall like that, it hurt my eyes with all this white and black stripes.

I'm blind now.

Img-0803
joined Jun 25, 2021

ouch, 私の心

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

NO SHYET SHE AIN'T OKAY!! Good thing Sora and Ayaka picked up on it so fast! But the question is...uhhhh....wait, what was the other girl's name again? The one who stuck with Wakana up to this point?

joined Jun 19, 2021

Heavier unrequited stuff aside, I kinda hate riddles like the one we just saw. They basically just boil down to "guess which way the creator wants you to interpret the riddle" instead of having an actually intuitive answer.

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Oh Goodness this actually reminds me of me

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

AYAKA SAYS NO

THIS STORY WILL HAVE A HAPPY YURI ENDING, AND SHE WILL FORCE IT TO BE SO

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

AYAKA SAYS NO

THIS STORY WILL HAVE A HAPPY YURI ENDING, AND SHE WILL FORCE IT TO BE SO

Seriously, the fact that the once pressure-bent girl in the series now has the guts to say "No, this isn't right!" and try to fix it just shows how far she's come as a character.

Also can we all appreciate how happy Sora was to get that first prize? That face was just cute!!

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

I ship Wakana with Yuina so this is fine.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

It kinda seems like sara likes morinaga too right? You could say it was a red herring or that she was just happy/nervous to see her again and tell her she had a boyfriend? But she looked sad after she said it and also is it just me or is that a weird thing to say at that time? Maybe she sensed the confession and decided she didn’t want to deal with all THAT.

Poor wakana tho, best girl don’t deserve that.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

We'll get em next time Wakana

joined Aug 29, 2019

Chibi-Morinaga is so precious.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

It kinda seems like sara likes morinaga too right? You could say it was a red herring or that she was just happy/nervous to see her again and tell her she had a boyfriend? But she looked sad after she said it and also is it just me or is that a weird thing to say at that time? Maybe she sensed the confession and decided she didn’t want to deal with all THAT.

Yeah I thought the same too, Sara was blushing the entire conversation, that can’t be there for no reason, maybe it’s one of “I didn’t want romance to ruin our friendship” kind of situations? I can totally see that happening.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Btw, the height gap between Ayaka and Sora is really cute.

last edited at Jul 26, 2021 9:26PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

The loudest I've laughed in a while.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Heavier unrequited stuff aside, I kinda hate riddles like the one we just saw. They basically just boil down to "guess which way the creator wants you to interpret the riddle" instead of having an actually intuitive answer.

Yeah, even more important is that we don't even know if animals, that weren't seen went there. Definitly not a well defined riddle. 0/10 for this one

Chibi%20flustered%20shizuku%20giving%20eris%20a%20bento
joined Jun 19, 2020

I’m gonna be honest I actually got pretty confused on that riddle portion for a bit lol. First I got 19 then she said 3 and that threw me off. Turns out I read it wrong and the elephants weren’t going to the river lol, just the monkeys and a rabbit.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Damn it I said 13 too, I’m a dumb dumb just like Ayaka.

Festival fun times aside ooooooooof I can’t believe she was interrupted with the boyfriend news while confessing ouch that’s gotta hurt

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

the yuri magic powers of the two will turned that girl to absolute plaything time to use sora's blackmail skills for this kind of things

joined Oct 14, 2020

I really hope that chick doesn't look so downcast because her boyfriend is abusive. That would just be so cliche and uninspired.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Yeeeeeeeah I don't buy it. Either she was saying she got a boyfriend to see how Wakaba would react, or she got a boyfriend because she was trying to abandon her feelings for Wakaba now that they were separated.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Am I the only one who cringed at how "the bumping into someone I used to know in my past!" was? Also, did Yuina look a bit sad when she sent Wakana to catch up with Sara to anyone else?

last edited at Jul 27, 2021 12:02AM

joined Feb 17, 2018

Dude I got 13 for the riddle answer, and saw that Ayaka got the same and I went "I'm a genius" only to get my ego checked 5 seconds later.

joined May 15, 2021

The loudest I've laughed in a while.

How do you post an image?

To reply you must either login or sign up.