Forum › An Undesirable Relationship discussion

UnappropriatedFox
Screenshot_3
joined Jun 11, 2021

Not even Freud thought of some sexual complex so messed up as this shit
jesus de nazare...

joined Oct 23, 2016

Doesn't this qualify as a sadist/masochist relationship? Like, in an extreme way, but still in that category?

joined May 26, 2016

Take her out back and get the shotgun

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Lmao

joined Sep 4, 2020

GN FluffyCow, if you check this post out, in the morning, I just want to say, I totally missed Mamiya's hands around Kuzawa's throat at the end there. That obviously changes everything. That takes Mamiya's words from simple emotional blackmail, to a way WAY darker and scarier place. Um so yeah. I concead the point.
It's funny how missing one single detail, (admittedly a glaring one) can change your whole perspective on a story.

Ah okay, interesting!

Murder and sucide is a bit too much, maybe Kuzawa will just leave one day, either way, I think fucked up people can have fucked up relationships until, well..they can last a long time, until something happens, which is not death. Now I gotta look more from this author.

People shouldn't underestimate how bad these relationships can get, and murder in abusive relationships IRL happens. Mamiya was already shown to be completely unhinged and willing to turn the tables at any time with the strangling, I think it's more than possible that she could eventually kill Kuzawa and not bat an eye about it. I think it's also possible that after years of feeling trapped in this relationship Kuzawa could one day snap and just beat Mamiya to death, probably in a moment of sudden uncontrolled rage. Along with possible regret afterward and potential suicide.

I figured I'd check the discussion one last time after properly waking up but I don't want to keep talking about it in all honesty. Their relationship is legitimately scary and disgusting to me.

Oh, you Americans are so pure.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Oh, you Americans are so pure.

If you're not American, why are you just assuming others on here are? Not that being American would have anything to do with it, most people think abuse is bad.

Owo
joined Jun 17, 2018

Damn I should create a "yikes" list..

Seras%20grin
joined Mar 26, 2014

the fact that i am unsettled and my first reaction was "isn't therapy free in japan?" really sells it for me. especially the ending.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

First time through I thought this was just horrifying, but re-reading it more carefully, it's pretty funny.

As well as horrifying.

Also, Reversal

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Very sad but interesting telling of a toxic dynamic

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

yep this is the point of no return. what shitfest this turned into!

joined Jul 4, 2021

I kinda like it..reading this.....

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

This is very well done

To reply you must either login or sign up.