Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Someday...Nah fam don't give me hope.....

But hey maybe a harem route will do- jk

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

The fact she didn't find the answer immediately even after this godlike transformation means she most likely won't end with Kiwi, but at least is nice to see Kiwi happy for now.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

The fact she didn't find the answer immediately even after this godlike transformation means she most likely won't end with Kiwi, but at least is nice to see Kiwi happy for now.

This cannot be....

The only other candidate would be pervert azul, there's no way kiwi isn't the one she'll be with

I predict a standard yuri ending where they confess and then the series ends even though they'd have kissed and had sex nth amount of times by then

I01_rx-0-unicorn-gundam-mobile-suit-gundam-sci-fi-anime-mecha-galaxy-anime
joined May 26, 2020

Is this a bleach reference?

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

Strong as Fuck State AKA "I'm just going to move most of her clothing from one side to the other side" State

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This cannot be....

The only other candidate would be pervert azul, there's no way kiwi isn't the one she'll be with

I predict a standard yuri ending where they confess and then the series ends even though they'd have kissed and had sex nth amount of times by then

Harem or at least a trio between Utena/Azul/Kiwi seem possible to me

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I absolutely disagree, I don’t feel like this is the kind of story that ends after a confession. It’s too interested in the way feelings and relationships grow and change. And with the way things are shifting in this mew volume, it’s basically BDSM Persona which is fucking incredible.

Speaking of which, I love the way this chapter makes the connection between the classic idea of fighting someone seriously so you understand each others’ feelings, and a BDSM scene, which is similarly about pushing yourselves and having an intense experience to open yourselves up to each other.

And I really felt like I followed what was going on, too, at like an instinctual gut level that is honestly kinda rare with most manga—usually things sort of just happen and I’m like okay, here’s the new development; it’s rare to see a story like this that so consistently hits the, “oh, I totally feel you” place on the spectrum. Like, I can see that they’ve been pushing stuff too fast (what with Kiwi being the joke crush character—also fucking sick that they’re realistically pulling her out of it) in sort of the goings-on side of things, and they really need to slow down, and start building a strong foundation through connecting their feelings. And the author didn’t even have to say any of that!! It just comes across!! It’s incredible, and I feel something like this at almost every development. I have to say, this is my current all-time favorite manga.

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

For how perverted this series ultimately is, I swear I'm actually super invested in the characters and their struggles. I'm rooting for these pairings like no tomorrow and actually worried they won't come to fruition.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

...I wanted to know what happened with Sulfur. :(

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Nice!

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

This manga is one of the best manga I have ever read. This chapter made me emotional.

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

I love how well this manga manages to blend comedy, character development, action, and fetish shit into one coherent whole

joined May 15, 2021

Im really rooting for Kiwi to, at least, have a happy ending, be it with utena or not but a happy ending at the end

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I'm sure Kiwi and Utena will officialy get together someday, it's the power of yuri that speaks to me

Nathaniel Kamb
Fjy7x0qaaaandi2
joined Apr 23, 2019

I could write a long ass shit about how this chapter magnificent, but jesus, I WUV YOU KIWI-CHAN

Nobb1
joined Nov 17, 2019

That's some Kill la Kill shit right there

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

So Kiwi is a saiyan right?

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

I don't care what everyone says, Utena x Kiwi is OTP after all! <3

minagi mikoto
joined Nov 14, 2014

Seriously I'd be sooo disappointed if Trigger won't animate this xD

joined Sep 11, 2019

Seriously I'd be sooo disappointed if Trigger won't animate this xD

Hope they are willing to put up with the content in the manga if they do shortlist this for adaptation

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Someone call Trigger here now. They need to see this.

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

"Dont go into heat in public."

SAYS YOU-

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Where can I start a petition to induce "Strong As Fuck State" into the official tokusatsu genre dictionary?

Also, while I wasn't sold on Utena x Kiwi before, this chapter has completely turned that around for me. I still slightly prefer Baiser x Azul, but at this point, I don't really mind either outcome anymore. :-)

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Mm, such a STRONK kitty witty.~

I think Kiwi upgraded to a latex blaster beam cat. PHEW! i love this manga.❤

last edited at Jul 19, 2021 3:34AM

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

I know the focus was on Kiwi's power-up, but it's interesting how Utena's stars changed throughout this fight. At the start, she only has one under each eye, but by the end she has 5 on her right side and upward of 7 on her left. That is quite the swinging power, but it's also interesting in how it progressed over the course of the fight, as Utena got more into it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.