Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Sep 6, 2018

The nip-slip deserves NSFW tag.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

She only just NOW realized that she's been fucking over her younger self? Oh my god lmao

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

I do love me some time travel...

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

The moment of realization finally dawns on her. I LOVE IT!!!

joined Apr 16, 2017

Definitely a "I'm my own grandfather" level of realization. We all know Mai isn't gonna stop pursuing her so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out

HextechYurifier
joined Jul 13, 2021

It would be funny if the future self get to marry the senpai and go "welp, I had my fair share of senpai. Time to give my past self a chance." and divorce the senpai.
Op for this manga: https://youtu.be/nROvY9uiYYk

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Someone call the tag police! There was a nipple, but no NSFW tag!

But seriously, why doesn't old Nanasawa just help her younger self get together with Seto instead of becoming her love rival. Honestly I was thinking that was going to be the plot to start with.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Why do I dislike the MC so much? I mean, the older self

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Even if she turns into a wingman from this point onwards, hopefully she'll keep being a pervert until the very end.

Oh you know she's gonna be a perv till the very end. MC is flaming gay!

I also wish to see future wingman chapters.

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

I thought MC was a little pushy but now she is too pushy almost creepy. There is a way and a time to touch your crush.

joined Jan 10, 2017

Time travel + Age gap is a combo I didn't know I needed in my life.

The time-cuck jokes make me think this could be a time loop setup. The person the senpai will marry and will divorce is her future self. Once she got that set, she suddenly gets back to the present, awakens to her sempai and uh get married??? I dunno makes sense to me lol.

I read this time travelling pirate novel where a guy basically does something like this. He's mentored by this older guy before he time slips hundreds of years into the past, falls for a woman and marries her, but he eventually ends up travelling back to the future to when he was a child. In order to get back to his wife he basically waits until his child self grows up and follows himself back through the time slip. The older guy he was mentored by he eventually realizes was himself--lucky him he'd entrusted the protection of his wife to himself before getting pulled back to the future, lol.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

Nana-sawa adult sure is creepy.. I don’t know if I’m going to laugh or annoyed by her, groping boobies like that is so much like a dirty old man.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She only just NOW realized that she's been fucking over her younger self? Oh my god lmao

She knows that she did not have any luck with Serie at All so why would she assume she was getting in the way of herself???

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

My​ guess.​ Adult​ MC​ will​ make​ her​ younger​ self​make​ a​ move​ on​ senpai, not​ intentionally​ but​ she​ might​ make​ her​ young​self​ jealous​ and​ realize​ her​ feeling. The​ young​ MC​ will​ end​ up​ with​ senpai,​ and​ adult​ MC​ will​ go​ back​ to​ alternated future​ when​ senpai​ marry​ her​ instead​ of​ guy.​ Happy​ ending​ for​ both​ sides.

last edited at Jul 13, 2021 4:03AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Nana-sawa adult sure is creepy.. I don’t know if I’m going to laugh or annoyed by her, groping boobies like that is so much like a dirty old man.

So how does a clean Young woman groped boobs?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

But seriously, why doesn't old Nanasawa just help her younger self get together with Seto instead of becoming her love rival. Honestly I was thinking that was going to be the plot to start with.

She startet out thinking she Couldnt even interact with her younger self without exploding. futhermore why would she have confidence in her younger self?

We dont even know if she has enough charm to Play matchmaker, the only move she has show so far is using her age to her advantage

There are a Lot of reasons why she wouldnt have tries that, especially considering she has only been in the past for 0.5 + 1 + 0.5 days

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

It would be funny if the future self get to marry the senpai and go "welp, I had my fair share of senpai. Time to give my past self a chance." and divorce the senpai.

Hello School Days

121226689_1832706956877046_5026264332337385786_n
joined Jun 13, 2021

3some

joined Sep 11, 2014

I think the reasonable thing to do now that she knows her senpai had feelings for her too is to figure out how to go back to the future and confess to the conveniently newly divorced senpai. But I think weirdo manga logic will keep mc here to prey on high school senpai and cuck her younger self

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

She startet out thinking she Couldnt even interact with her younger self without exploding. futhermore why would she have confidence in her younger self?

We dont even know if she has enough charm to Play matchmaker, the only move she has show so far is using her age to her advantage

There are a Lot of reasons why she wouldnt have tries that, especially considering she has only been in the past for 0.5 + 1 + 0.5 days

Okay the fear of a time paradox could explain Nanasawa's initial reluctance to play match maker. However now she knows that getting together with her younger self won't melt reality. She also now knows that Seto is crushing on young Nanasawa. It's time for Nanasawa to put away her pervy "big sis" flag and get those two girls together. In the end she will be the winner.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

She should stop being pervy and just help her younger self and her senpai to get together. Her being all over her younger senpai is sure annoying.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Okay the fear of a time paradox could explain Nanasawa's initial reluctance to play match maker. However now she knows that getting together with her younger self won't melt reality. She also now knows that Seto is crushing on young Nanasawa. It's time for Nanasawa to put away her pervy "big sis" flag and get those two girls together. In the end she will be the winner.

Of course that is reliant on her then going back to the future

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Oh god she IS going to try to NTR herself.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

To wingman or to NTR yourself? That is the question.

Both of course! 3-way let's do dis.

Img_9245
joined Mar 14, 2018

So the bathroom doesn’t lock in that place or what?

To reply you must either login or sign up.