Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Seriously aiming to steal her from herself. That's hardcore, man, I think if I was in her position my goal would be trying to set her up with my younger self. Then I could theoretically vanish into a world where I wasn't a dumb shit who let her slip away.

last edited at Jul 9, 2021 4:34PM

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Time paradox incoming

joined Mar 11, 2019

Thats showbiz baby!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Seriously aiming to steal herself from herself. That's hardcore, man, I think if I was in her position my goal would be trying to set her up with my younger self. Then I could theoretically vanish into a world where I wasn't a dumb shit who let her slip away.

This is some advanced NTR right here.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Seriously aiming to steal herself from herself. That's hardcore, man, I think if I was in her position my goal would be trying to set her up with my younger self. Then I could theoretically vanish into a world where I wasn't a dumb shit who let her slip away.

I agree with you. She should have gone for that tactic because what if she came back in her normal timeline but I guess before that she will confess to her first lol.

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

I get the feeling that the ‘masturbation’ tag is sticking with us for a few more chapters…

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She's drunk with power

joined Sep 27, 2017

I get the feeling that the ‘masturbation’ tag is sticking with us for a few more chapters…

Until it evolves into "selfcest".

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is it ntr if she steals her from a Guy she havent net yet and who is gonna treat her like an unwanted treadmill?

I dont think so

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

I agree with you. She should have gone for that tactic because what if she came back in her normal timeline but I guess before that she will confess to her first lol.

It's possible seeing her senpai potentially interested in and/or going out with a girl will spark her younger self to make a move, since the reason she was holding back have legitimately all been invalidated.

Is it ntr if she steals her from a Guy she havent net yet and who is gonna treat her like an unwanted treadmill?

I dont think so

No, the implication being made is she's "stealing" senpai from her younger self. It has nothing to do with the guy, since he's not even in the picture yet. Whether people want to get into the technical arguments over the definition of "NTR" don't bother though, I'm certainly not treading that quagmire. People getting uppity over joking around is cringe, not saying you were, mind you.

last edited at Jul 9, 2021 3:12PM

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow I was not expecting a love triangle with just 2 people. I wonder if the senpai got in a relationship with one of them and started going out with the other at the same time, would it be cheating?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I wonder how this will play out? What I'm kinda expecting is she will be tempted to go after senpai as her adult self, but in doing so she is gonna alter the past and encourage her younger self here to persue senpai and end up confessing to her. Adult version will then snap back to the future- where the past was altered to now find out she and senpai are now married :)

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Lucky Senpai, she gets two girlfriends for the price of one.

joined May 29, 2021

I can’t believe I’m being time-travel-cucked by my future self!

LionTrainer1
50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Lmao, she cucking herself. Also, what type of country feels someone up for regular "skinship"? I need to move over there

ckretaznmayden
__sakura_futaba_persona_and_persona_5_drawn_by_kion_kun__d693cf24f18f5565a7cc666e236df3fc
joined Apr 9, 2019

Already failed the Back To The Future gambit, I see.

joined May 15, 2021

Lmao, she cucking herself. Also, what type of country feels someone up for regular "skinship"? I need to move over there

Europe is the closest, kissing in the cheek is a form to say hello btw ppl there, of course you have to at least be an acquaintance for that

joined Sep 27, 2017

It's possible seeing her senpai potentially interested in and/or going out with a girl will spark her younger self to make a move, since the reason she was holding back have legitimately all been invalidated.

I dont think so

No, the implication being made is she's "stealing" senpai from her younger self. It has nothing to do with the guy, since he's not even in the picture yet. Whether people want to get into the technical arguments over the definition of "NTR" don't bother though, I'm certainly not treading that quagmire. People getting uppity over joking around is cringe, not saying you were, mind you.

Yeah I don't care about the guy at all, and was just continuing the joking narrative of her stealing her younger self's crush lmao

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

only one way to solve this! threesome!

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Okay, yeah, I'm 1000% down for this. The story is really interesting, and our MC pulling the whole, "Alluring onee-sama who will induct you into a brand-new world" thing on her Senpai is really hot. Subscribed.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Selfcest time.

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Wow, that escalated quickly. I just wonder how quickly the secret will be revealed...

joined Mar 26, 2021

Haha she met her younger self already, now it should be fun but somehow I feel like they made some stupid reason just for that they don't know each other/ don't recognized. Even though Seto should notice that they look alike

joined May 26, 2016

Welp its game over if it's one thing metal gear taught me is time paradox's are insta fail states

joined Mar 8, 2016

IMO the most distracting thing about this premise is that she traveled to the past and decides to work part-time at a coffee shop for money. Girl, you even have a working smartphone (somehow), Google some sports results or something, and kick back.

To reply you must either login or sign up.