Forum › Story of an Exiled Villainess Possessed by the Soul of an Isekai Reincarnation discussion

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

pretty interesting :0

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

I keep clicking but nothing is happening

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Huh! I think this is the first isekai I've read where the reincarnate co-exists with her host. It's usually a sorta 'overwrite' thing.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

For clarification, the royal "we" was used to distinguish "watakushi" from "watashi".

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Huh! I think this is the first isekai I've read where the reincarnate co-exists with her host. It's usually a sorta 'overwrite' thing.

I know of two others at least.

Isekai Soudouki has a samurai and a modern otaku act as the cheerleading squad for the main character, who is the native soul of the body and is in control (aside from the samurai occasionally taking over for stronger enemies).

There is also Two As One Princess, in which the protagonist is possessing a girl and they basically travel around the world doing isekai stuff. It's marked as gender bender and shoujo ai, but given that there is only one body and one of the two is a sexless ghost (uses female mannerisms early on to reassure the little girl he possesses, not sure about after that cuz I stopped reading after a while).

joined Jan 7, 2020

I keep clicking but nothing is happening

Same. I was like where’s the next page??

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Yeah, where is the next page?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, of course it was Truck-kun again... :D

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

is this just a weirdly short oneshot or a weirdly uploaded manga?

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Amazing

We've got a villainess, the royal we, and what seems like a pretty cheery highschooler

last edited at Jul 3, 2021 2:44PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

is this just a weirdly short oneshot or a weirdly uploaded manga?

Twitter oneshot

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I know it’s just a oneshot, but I can only hope this ends in selfcest.

joined Dec 28, 2020

interesting idea

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

This is actually a really interesting oneshot and I am a sucker for villainess stories so I would like to see this idea explored.

Wwdemon150
joined Mar 11, 2018

Isekai Soudouki has a samurai and a modern otaku act as the cheerleading squad for the main character, who is the native soul of the body and is in control (aside from the samurai occasionally taking over for stronger enemies).

There is also Two As One Princess, in which the protagonist is possessing a girl and they basically travel around the world doing isekai stuff. It's marked as gender bender and shoujo ai, but given that there is only one body and one of the two is a sexless ghost (uses female mannerisms early on to reassure the little girl he possesses, not sure about after that cuz I stopped reading after a while).

Haunted Duke's Daughter is possibly a third. though I'm not sure what the actual deal is, as far as I've seen translated. Sakura (possible reincarted/transmigrated entity, possible Japanese schoolgirl) seems to live inside the mind of Lilia (Villainess who met the Downfall, but avoided the standard consequences). Sakura does not seem to have the ability to take over Lilia's body (or at least, she hasn't used it to the point I've read), only to share her senses, and offer teaching and advice.

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

So, a female version of Isekai Tensei Soudouki with 1 less soul?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Ah, of course it was Truck-kun again... :D

I'm telling you, we need a tag for that old workhorse.

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

There's more right? Right?! That can't be all of it...

Haunted Duke's Daughter is possibly a third. though I'm not sure what the actual deal is, as far as I've seen translated. Sakura (possible reincarted/transmigrated entity, possible Japanese schoolgirl) seems to live inside the mind of Lilia (Villainess who met the Downfall, but avoided the standard consequences). Sakura does not seem to have the ability to take over Lilia's body (or at least, she hasn't used it to the point I've read), only to share her senses, and offer teaching and advice.

"I Won't Become a Villainess. I'm Just a Normal Duke's Daugher!" also has the reincarnate co-existing with her host. Although at first the original soul is hiding away, the part where they agree to work together is super heartfelt.

joined Apr 8, 2021

Is there a manga of this or is it just the novel?

by the way the sexless ghost was a guy before reincarnating.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Very interesting setup, it's just a one shot right now, but I would soo love for this to become a series eventually. Probably not gonna happen, but one can hope, right?

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Chaotic

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Don't just leave me wondering like this ahhhh

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Ain was male before reincarnating, but is recognized as female by everyone, including the goddess who's partially responsible for her reincarnation. Ain herself doesn't really seem to care what gender she is.

Anyway, this could be interesting. Hopefully the reincarnate here can calm the poor confused villaness down.

last edited at Jul 3, 2021 6:25PM

joined Jul 22, 2014

Well at least she's free to live her life however she pleases.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Where can I find that?

To reply you must either login or sign up.