Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

imagine how much darker this story would get if a yandere or someone with a deep hatred for mc showed up. what form of arrows, would those make...

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Not throwing away her shot I see.

joined May 29, 2021

I'm happy the polyamory stuff has been put away for now, hopefully forever.

Unlikely. They need to develop her relationship with both girls. The fact that it’s happening one right after the other after introducing another set of three girls in a poly relationship and after the other two girls accidentally kissed makes the ultimate intentions obvious. You’re extremely naive if you think this isn’t still going in a poly direction.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

The fact that it’s happening one right after the other after introducing another set of three girls in a poly relationship

This argument doesn't make sense. Like, the poly teachers aren't the only relationship the girls stumble on but for some reasons peoples here keep thinking just because they've seen a poly relationship then they gonna do the same. And ffs, did you see any arrows between the two friends after the poly chapter ? No, they weren't bring back, neither the relation between the two friends were pushed. I suggered to know not have high hopes either for a poly end, it is not guaranted at all.

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

That actually went better than I expected, very good Sayo!

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

I'm happy that both girls are being supported, and will keep rooting for the poly route.

I have to say, the comments here are strangely amusing. When Mei spends time with Rinna "Oh, she's going for Rinna, so much for the poly route." When Mei spends time with Sayo "Oh, she's going for Sayo, so much for the poly route."

Seriously folks, she's developing her relationship with both girls. Just because a short arc focuses on one rather than the other, that doesn't mean the other is being abandoned.

i hope the author won't pull of the i like this girl more route because its been setting up with the poly route ending i just want all of them to be happy and i hope rinna will open up to sayo more, like they already kissed lol so i hope it ends up with a poly route take the L single shippers

Maybe I'm just not seeing it but where is this poly ending being setup at?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I'm happy that both girls are being supported, and will keep rooting for the poly route.

I have to say, the comments here are strangely amusing. When Mei spends time with Rinna "Oh, she's going for Rinna, so much for the poly route." When Mei spends time with Sayo "Oh, she's going for Sayo, so much for the poly route."

Seriously folks, she's developing her relationship with both girls. Just because a short arc focuses on one rather than the other, that doesn't mean the other is being abandoned.

i hope the author won't pull of the i like this girl more route because its been setting up with the poly route ending i just want all of them to be happy and i hope rinna will open up to sayo more, like they already kissed lol so i hope it ends up with a poly route take the L single shippers

Maybe I'm just not seeing it but where is this poly ending being setup at?

Because they both love the same girl and kiss accidentaly each other. That's my guess.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

My fav part of 10.2 was actually the bottom right of page 7 where she was petting the arrow.

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Vol 2 is out, new cover picture yayy. We'll get the extras done!

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Thanks for the cute extras! I really love this series, I kinda hope someone picks up the novel for translation too.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

The poly route is the only route ever, and no one can change my mind about it.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Sweet dreams of leg massages. That's the stuff!

last edited at Jun 29, 2021 9:58AM

joined Dec 5, 2018

Sayo definitely can't sleep that night LOL

13051743_10209394128839678_5264927321810147707_n
joined Mar 19, 2016

This manga is so funny to read.

ALL OF THEM TOGETHER OR NOTHING!

joined Feb 7, 2013

A room for three...

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Go go Sayo! Confess your feelings!

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I had a really rough day today and was feeling kinda sad, this came at the right moment. Thanks authors and translators!

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"It is a symbol of love. Papa often does it for Mama."

Holy shit! The gay can spread from straight people? Surely the pandemic of our age.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Holy shit! The gay can spread from straight people? Surely the pandemic of our age.

"Straight people", uh huh, sure...

joined Sep 11, 2019

it begins, Sayo go tell her you love her too and then do things as a trio

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Rinna-chan, aren't you a bit slow today...? :D

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"Straight people", uh huh, sure...

I was referring to Mama and Papa? Though they could still be LGBT.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

I LOVE the pile of emergency stuff....

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I’m pretty sure an amusement park has all that stuff aside from clothes they could buy at the stores. People often get sick there so as long as they call for help or go to a information booth, they’d be able to provide that and some help, but it’s a nonetheless sweet gesture.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Rinna, this is a yuri manga. Of course its a fucking date!

To reply you must either login or sign up.