Forum › Citrus + discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Back to trying to teach Meibot how to love
Or maybe Meibot has just been malfunctioning this whole time due to a virus known as "love sickness"

It's hilarious that people think I "dislike" the Mei character--I just want the vibrant, volatile Mei from the early volumes back. Sure, she was always emotionally repressed, but at first it was like a lid on a smoldering volcano.

Now she just seems lobotomized (or, as you say, malfunctioning.)

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Back to trying to teach Meibot how to love
Or maybe Meibot has just been malfunctioning this whole time due to a virus known as "love sickness"

It's hilarious that people think I "dislike" the Mei character--I just want the vibrant, volatile Mei from the early volumes back. Sure, she was always emotionally repressed, but at first it was like a lid on a smoldering volcano.

Now she just seems lobotomized (or, as you say, malfunctioning.)

Yeah, she just acts vacant and distant now like she just got back from war

Or like...she's just a terminator now

joined Jul 26, 2016

^lmao

Good thing I hadn't made my morning coffee yet else RIP keyboard.

joined Aug 4, 2018

New chapter today or in two days?

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Why Mei has to consult Himeko?
Let see how many friends Mei actually REALLY have that are on her side.
1. Sara (common friends with Yuzu ,on Mei's side...) too far away. no go. No cell phone anyway.
2. Kayo (graduated), not that close. We really do not know much about her anyway.
3. Himeko, closest friend, thus by default.
Everyone else is either Yuzu's friends such as Harumin, or common friends but on Yuzu side, such as Matsuri.
..Wondering if being a bot has something to do with the lack of friends.....
So much for being "popular". More like Empresses with no clothes...

Oh yes, Yuzu must be a bot doctor, not just fixing a W-I-P Mei, but managed to fix Sayaka (I would have never thought that the ONLY homophobic closeted lesbian in the series can be fixed...)

last edited at Jun 27, 2021 11:25PM

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

New chapter today or in two days?
Nope, we got conned. It was listed in the preview, both from (my copy of) July issue and the website, but when the actual product showed up, it was not there. Thank goodness Citrus is not my primary read, mine is detached relationship.
It is not the first time Yurihime has a false advertising. Their very first issue listed Loveless (Kouga Yun) as the headline on the front page....the series never got punished there. Besides, mangaka are not bots, they can get sick too.

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

i keep trying to go back and get into this series but i can't. it's like the characters keeps on having amnesia every 5 chapters or something and their progress goes back to square one. it doesn't seem like mei ever matured as a character and that sucks. it seems the author needs some help writing the story out.

joined May 28, 2021

Why did Yuzu get surprised?

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

i keep trying to go back and get into this series but i can't. it's like the characters keeps on having amnesia every 5 >chapters or something and their progress goes back to square one. it doesn't seem like mei ever matured as a character >and that sucks. it seems the author needs some help writing the story out.

Mei actually is maturing very quickly right after accepting the proposal. But you really need to pay lots of attention to some subtle hints and also what she say. Also, unusual facial expression, such as the front page concerning "love sickness". Remember, she is the opposite of Yuzu, Anything that pops into her head. she will spend time chew on it. before saying anything, and usually it is "....." or "Nani?".

Pay attention to Chapter 6, the board meeting. It is a HUGE step for Mei. After Shou was humiliated and insulted by the old men, Mei took charge and says she will take the chairmanship, her way, or the highway, while also declaring that Yuzu is her partner in a serious manner. Read it panel by panel and see if you can catch certain things, such as the facial expression of every member of the board. Some are laughing, some are in shock, some are confused, and of course, for Gramps, it is always a face palm.

There is no doubt in my mind that it is the board that leaks out the information that Yuzu and Mei are partners. All their friends and their family (especially gramps who works on a plan to eliminate rumors) seal their lips. Yet when sayaka mentioning it to Miyabi, it sounds like an open secret or an interesting rumor that you can tell everyone knows it by then.

The two of them actually think like somewhat of a married couple after the proposal. For Yuzu it is "My dream is your dreams anyway", while for Mei, "Since you are going to be my life partner...". Keep those two sentences in mind whenever Mei does something, and then think about what would she do IF she does not have Yuzu in mind at all whatsoever or only in mind concerning school codes. Compare them.

She asked Himeko for advice exactly because she is getting mature and know when and whom to ask for help to solve a problem. Being able to identify a problem is a sign of growing maturity.

last edited at Jun 30, 2021 5:54AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

She asked Himeko for advice exactly because she is getting mature and know when and whom to ask for help to solve a problem. Being able to identify a problem is a sign of growing maturity.

Mei's almost getting to the point where she's as mature as she was in the opening chapters of the original series.

But not quite.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Not exactly a comment for this chapter. Since we already know that not just they will get married, but also who will attend the wedding. Anyone who is in the original series will be there, but people from Plus will not be there, such as Sayaka and Miyabi. I cannot imagine Sayaka not being there, she totally trust Yuzu.(she came out to Yuzu after Yuzu came out to her), so Yuzu most likely will be the one whom Sayaka consults. The attendees show no new characters (of course, Sensei cannot think ahead because everyone thinks that the series should end after 41). This means a wedding cannot be possible after they started College. It will be weird that they would never invite a single College friend.
Mei and Yuzu thus cannot break up, unless it is AFTER the wedding, which is highly unlikely.
Assuming the wedding will occur after graduation or just before the first semester in university, that means Sensei has around 2 semester plus that one month empty time between graduation and University entrance.

So this lead to one thing: What kind of stories Sensei can pull it off? She has to come up with around 8 months worth of plot that cannot be any threat towards the wedding. Harumin X Matsuri? Transition of Student Council from Mei and Himeko to Sayaka and Miyabi? Stories concerning Sara and Nina? Himeko X Suzuran? because they are the only ones who have fiancee
Right now we have 13+1. volumes to cover 2 years of time (High school first year second semester for Mei and Yuzu after summer to the end of 1st semester of their 3rd year. summer. That means 3.5 volumes per semester .or 7 volumes until the wedding. It can also stretch out further since each volume does not use chapter numbers, but rather the episodes use dates, so Sensei can go as slow as 1 day per chapter.
So the central question is....What can Sensei do because she drew a circle around herself and now stuck with limited ideas for new plots. For example, for THIS chapter, no matter what love sickness Mei has, we know that it is just a temporary thing because Mei and Yuzu will get married. If you were Sensei, what will you do?

joined Jul 18, 2021

Idc what anyone says but this will always have a special place in my yuri heart.

Idc what anyone says but this will always have a special place in my yuri heart.

Some here.

joined Mar 8, 2020

pages out of order btw

1eafaf94d436491c31016c4e6ce47819
joined May 16, 2012

come on Saburouta! give Yuzu her birthday sex

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Matsuri on the offensive for Harumin, Jealous Mei, and Sabu cameo. Yeah, this was a good chapter. Thanks, ChaosTeam.

joined May 9, 2018

Am reading this on mobile and was hella confuzzled I encountered the credits page so fast but then a story page when I tapped next. Had to rotate my phone sideways to see the paging’s messed up XD

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

Hand holding is enough to fill my gay heart, bless the author.

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

we will inform our uploader and she will fix the pages. sorry for the chaos lol

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

I fixed it.

joined Apr 28, 2019

i come back to this every few months just to see Harumin and sheeeeesshhh... She looks so fucking good with a ponytail!!

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

I fixed it.

thank you so much

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Harumin is as hot as always
Anyways can't wait for the birthday and Matsuri x Harumin ship to sail (its been ;-;)

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

Harumin is such a blessing tho im a simp for Yuzu. She's just unrealistically considerate.

To reply you must either login or sign up.