Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

joined Apr 8, 2021

gross

Mmm truly thought provoking stuff here folks.

Didn't realise it needed explanation that justifying cheating is disgusting (front page - "I would never have done it if you had just said I was cute that day"), figured most people could work that out on their own. Interesting that you didn't make a "truly thought-provoking" retort to any of the not-thought-provoking, short comments praising it. Does a comment need to be thought-provoking to be made? Or are you just using that as an excuse to say that criticism isn't allowed?

last edited at Jun 21, 2021 6:48AM

joined Aug 8, 2020

What is the point of having a secret alt account so people don't recognize you if you post pics of yourself with very poor placed stickers?

Well, Accounts without the real name are hard to find.

I mean you end up banking pretty hard that nobody you know is gonna find it by chance, and recognize your face, which is probably what happened in fuuko's case. Unless she peeked over her shoulder to find the account name.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Haha well I'm expecting the tags to change with the next chapter! This defintely wasn't what I thought this story would be

Interestingly there was a comment on one of the MCs Twitter posts that said "can I be your number 2 girl" so that was a nice little foreshadowing (and maybe even a comment from this new girl herself)

Z3
joined Aug 20, 2016

What is the point of having a secret alt account so people don't recognize you if you post pics of yourself with very poor placed stickers?

Well, Accounts without the real name are hard to find.

I mean you end up banking pretty hard that nobody you know is gonna find it by chance, and recognize your face, which is probably what happened in fuuko's case. Unless she peeked over her shoulder to find the account name.

Yeah, but to find this account you have to be either to be queer or be an ally, why else should I look for lgbt accounts, like she said: "everyone here accepts me liking girls" perphaps she unconsciously wanted to be found.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

tbh the absolute ZERO sense of internet safety on that girl triggers me more than anything else in this story. ok like her gf is depressingly repressed but on the opposite end of the spectrum she is literally livetweeting her entire inner monologue like a zoomer james joyce. have some discretion................................................ fuuko said imma give you a wake-up call free of charge you're welcome. you want anything else with that? juice? handholding? a whole nother gf? call me.

Ooohhh my goooooodneeesss yes. Her constant tweeting was agonizing to read. Doesn't matter if story was good, one of my biggest pet peeves is when people live through their phones like that, so probably won't be reading rest.

C1147d3190ae4c0815cc862bce35952975d3857e072e7b6bef6e34b56d95dd83
joined Nov 12, 2017

theres two directions this could end up going in,,, im hoping her #2 comment means well get the poly one

joined Jan 6, 2017

theres two directions this could end up going in,,, im hoping her #2 comment means well get the poly one

Iwami Kiyoko did also do Luminous=Blue so poly is at the very least a possibility

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

THIS IS INTERESTING! i fucking love this so far

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

not into the cheating or ntr route but it also kinda reminded me of a manga with a mc (girl) who has a girlfriend that is always busy, and then someone she doesnt know that suddenly kissed her and did all sorts of things while mc girlfriend isnt there.

96bfbf32ae545b663870d4a1d4222611
joined Jun 6, 2021

the only thing i know is this manga's sure gonna go wild

19335_13621290
joined Feb 21, 2020

Iwami Kyoko is a genius. I've never been disappointed with anything she made. She knows how to balance Drama and Romance and History and Characters Personalities. I'm sure this manga will be amazing.

10374935_1517148091919036_8454058064875083431_n
joined Apr 7, 2021

Poly relationship again huh... Alright then.

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I really like Fuuko, but there is nothing to like about the protag. She just another dumb kid in the internet that has no idea about consequences from posting selfies on an account that she's afraid of people finding. Love interest are better off finding a different FL, because aside from cute, she isn't showing any redeemable qualities

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

I'm a ntr person, for real, but for some reason I'm not into cheating, I wonder why tbh

I dont really understand the difference? Is it only ntr if it's done with the third person's knowledge or witnessing of the event?

NTR is when the girl MC likes/girlfriend is forced to cheat (raped, blackmailed) and end up liking it through sex. Of course this is a situation that would never happen in real life (not the rape or blackmail, I mean the girl being okay with it), and now that I say it I kinda guess that's the reason; NTR would never happen in real life, while cheating is easily possible

21stcenturyschizoidman
Firepunchforme
joined May 23, 2021

KINO incoming.

Irene_&_teresa
joined Jun 12, 2019

Not gonna lie. As soon as I saw the heart-filled yandere eyes, I knew I was down with Fuuko. I may not enjoy NTR much, but I'll make an exception for her

Hino1
joined Nov 17, 2018

DAMN ok im pretty interested!

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

i cant take ntr (° -°)

Netorare? Fuck no! Netori? Hell yes, please! I really only hate it, when the MC is the one who gets stolen from. (In general I hate weak spineless MC-s)

But I do like the Yandere girl! The author even drew her heart shaped pupils in a page! I do wonder where this goes, if it's going to be about Fuuko trying to seduce her, and Yuni trying to resist it, or they just go straight for cheating, and trying to cover it up.

last edited at Jun 20, 2021 7:01PM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

oooh shit

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

finally some good FUCKING FOOD

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

Oh no, I’m rooting for the original girlfriend since it looks like she really love the MC but she is just not out yet.

I checked the mangaka’s twitter and the stalker girl and the MC are already having s*x secretly.

So, why not just break up with the original girlfriend and then start dating the stalker girl, if you just want to fool around and show your relationship openly on social media.

The original girlfriend deserve someone better.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Oh no, I’m rooting for the original girlfriend since it looks like she really love the MC but she is just not out yet.

I checked the mangaka’s twitter and the stalker girl and the MC are already having s*x secretly.

So, why not just break up with the original girlfriend and then start dating the stalker girl, if you just want to fool around and show your relationship openly on social media.

The original girlfriend deserve someone better.

Please add spoiler tags to your original post, use == on each side of the parts you want to be hidden.

That aside, seems to be about what I expected unfortunately.

last edited at Jun 21, 2021 5:27AM

joined Apr 8, 2021

Please add spoiler tags to your original post, use == on each side of the parts you want to be hidden.

That aside, seems to be about what I expected unfortunately.

Hard to call it a spoiler when literally the front page shows them having sex while making excuses for cheating.

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

I'm not against all cheating in stories, just... it has to be done well. So far this isn't. The Fuuka girl just comes off as kind of weird and uncomfortable with how she doesn't respect boundaries. Nanase comes off as cold, but there's room for her to be understandable, as we don't know her situation, and some parents would be really crappy if they found out their kid was gay (forcing them to move to break them up, forcing them into therapy, or whatever). Also, I'm not digging the art, the characters posture is too stiff, but that's common in comics.

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Sexy cheating stuff.

To reply you must either login or sign up.