Forum › The Sheep Princess in Wolf's Clothing discussion

joined Nov 22, 2019

Princess is power bottom

Hardly. From where I am viewing it, she is the driving force of the relationship, using her privilege and natural charms to get what she wants. :-) If anything, it is Aki who repeatedly submits to her whims. Just because someone is small and cute doesn't mean they can't lead...

That's true. But I feel like Aki is the type to be shy in social situations, yet take control in the bedroom. We saw that happen in their first encounter already (thought partly because of the full moon IIRC)

20230113_090020
joined Nov 25, 2018

Fun fact: 99% of all castles appearing in manga are actually the exact same castle.

In German there is a difference between a real castle "Burg" for defence, often with multiple wall rings to protect part of a town and what Neuschwanstein is; a "Schloss" which is more for prestige and houses important people. It is not for defence, so think of it as a Manor on steroids.
Thinking about it, the English equivalent term is probably palace, lmao.

Another fun fact: building that castle ruined the finances of the state in the short term, but ofc it has since become an international tourist attraction feeding the region. The reigning King "drowned" shortly after completion in a lake. There were also rumours that he was homosexual fitting the yuri theme quite nicely.

So make what you want of it. Was he crazy, did someone kill him because he was gay/ruined the finances? Whatever it is he left us a real fairy tale castle to enjoy :)

last edited at May 30, 2021 4:52AM

joined May 3, 2021

Yuri? Check!
Fluff? Check!
Literal fluff? Check!
Height/age gap? Check!
Gap in social standings? Check!

All those plus a great story means an instant subscribe.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

I think the latest chapter has pages out of order....

joined May 15, 2021

Someone here needs to go to horny jail and im not sure if its the wolf or the sheep....

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Now that she's aware about her feelings, let's hope she doesn't lose her memory the next full moon. We know Momo is gonna be in her bed as ready as she was today.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

The other sheepgirl maid is the audience insert watching these two blushy idiots

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

I was thinking this a little with the last chapter, but it's hard not to notice how little the story has given about Aki's past at this point. We know that she's not originally from this kingdom, that she's got scars all over her upper body, and she's unafraid to put herself into harm's way to protect someone else. My guess is that she's exiled royalty (or at least a knight) from the wolfa kingdom. Both because this story is leaning hard on traditional romance tropes and that's the cleanest route to a good end without having to worry about the disparity in their relative social statuses.

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

The princess has got that alluring cuteness thing absolutely down, she’s really lovely. And I loved the softness and intimacy in this chapter. What a good story.

17fc5f58-a1a6-4fda-9386-99deb9efe203
joined Mar 24, 2020

The harness + dress shirt combo is peak character design Aki is literally so hot wtf

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Who else thinks that the "mishap" with the teapot has all been according to the keikaku?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The princess is good at seducing Aki...

I was thinking this a little with the last chapter, but it's hard not to notice how little the story has given about Aki's past at this point. We know that she's not originally from this kingdom, that she's got scars all over her upper body, and she's unafraid to put herself into harm's way to protect someone else. My guess is that she's exiled royalty (or at least a knight) from the wolfa kingdom. Both because this story is leaning hard on traditional romance tropes and that's the cleanest route to a good end without having to worry about the disparity in their relative social statuses.

That’s a good theory, I wonder if she was exiled by the woman in her dream that said “Aki you don’t love me after all” or something along those lines. The anticipation for us to get to her backstory is honestly killing me.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

oh no she's
H O T

joined Jan 22, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_sheep_princess_in_wolfs_clothing_ch08#7

Physics must work a little differently in the Sheep kingdom.

joined Jan 22, 2015

The harness + dress shirt combo is peak character design Aki is literally so hot wtf

Shoulder holsters are hot in many ways.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

This... is... so... fucking....CUTE.... help....... diabetes

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

The first volume of this is out in print in Japan It was too cheap to not buy immediately so I'll have it soon.

joined Jun 7, 2019

What are the belts that Aki is wearing around her body called?

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-asyvnqkoc824
joined Nov 1, 2019

The artstyle reminds me of "as miss beelzebub likes it"

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

What are the belts that Aki is wearing around her body called?

It's the same kind of harness that a plainclothes security agent / police officer would use for a shoulder holster for a gun or combat knife concealed under a jacket, so my guess is that it's a Rule of Cool stylization of Aki's butler uniform meant to make her look more badass.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

local good girl has been pat

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

local good girl has been pat

joined May 15, 2021

Did i just read the whole Text bubble of Sakaki simping for Kiku? OF COURSE I DID...

last edited at Jul 15, 2021 2:08AM

joined Sep 11, 2019

CUTE AD FLUFF

To reply you must either login or sign up.