Forum › Hero-san and Former General-san discussion

RozuArison08
joined Jun 23, 2019

AHHH FINALLY!!!!!!!!

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Oh. My damn. Ohhh my damn. THEY FINALLY DID IT!!!

But the part about not defeating X...does Hayate really think she can just turn X over to their side? That seems like a stretch...I mean, maybe not impossible, but...

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

So many confections, this is the hero story we were expecting

30_magikarp
joined Feb 21, 2021

That confession should've been sealed with a kiss. Guess we'll have to wait another chapter or so for that.

I just finished reading Useless Princesses before this and I was thinking "oh no, another one" when Honey suddenly had this "I don't deserve to be by your side" realization just before she was about to confess. Good thing Hayate put those doubts to rest.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Rapid Rabbit isn't the heroine that we deserve, but the one that we needed

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Also, I don't mean to be that guy but uh...has there ever been any art, wholesome or horny, of these two outside of the series? I feel like fanart of Hayate and Honey - or any of them really - is nonexistent.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

YES THEY FINALLY CONFESSED.
I wonder what will be X's reaction tho

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

This chapter man..... BEST. TOKU. SERIES. EVER.

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

Thank god Hayate saved us from chapters filled with unnecessary petty drama, we love to see girls being honest about their feelings

joined Jan 3, 2020

Amazing chapter. Resonance!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Pages 6 to 10 are the very definition and quintessence of uselessness.

Page 12 is the invincible power of unflinching determination that conquers uselessness.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

That confession should've been sealed with a kiss.

I'm 100% certain that this page, first panel, is a kiss.

joined Jul 21, 2020

That confession should've been sealed with a kiss.

I'm 100% certain that this page, first panel, is a kiss.

Lol yeah there's a reason why Cold is saying "SO PRECIOUS!" instead of "KISS ALREADY!" xD

Sakura Cartelet
Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

But the part about not defeating X...does Hayate really think she can just turn X over to their side? That seems like a stretch...I mean, maybe not impossible, but...

Maybe a poly ending between Hayate, X, and Honey? Or Hayate finding X a cute girlfriend?

Yhsjbcx
joined Jun 3, 2021

Oh, resonance.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

They paid so much attention to that supposedly killed kid by now that there's gotta be something up with it... expecting some twist on that but unsure of what kind :P

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

I won't defeat X.

The Promised Neverland flashbacks intensifies.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Honestly I was about to stop reading this manga if, like it seemed, there wasn't any confession. It would be forced drama from the author, since we had Honey drooling over Hayate all throughout the story and when she was about to confess she suddenly changed her mind. Like haven't you thought about these doubts before?
Plus we are already at chapter 20 and the yuri is very minimum. It's like trying to fill a glass of water from a sink that's only dripping one drop every hour.
I think there's gonna be a kiss in the end of the manga and that will be it. For some reason I don't think they'll start acting different now that they confessed. It's gonna be something like Citrus.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I got scared when Honey stopped her confession as I thought this was going to be dragged out more but I am glad the confession is done. Guessing they are going to get an ultimate form now.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Pages 6 to 10 are the very definition and quintessence of uselessness.

Page 12 is the invincible power of unflinching determination that conquers uselessness.

Because no matter what else Hayato may be or not be -
she
is
a
heroine

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

I was already about to call bs but then Hayate saved it.
And Cool showing Moe the way of the yuri. I do really like Cool, she seems like an interesting character.

last edited at Jun 10, 2021 7:55AM

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I was already about to call bs but then Hayate saved it.
And Cool showing Moe the way of the yuri. I do really like Cool, she seems like an interesting character.

I honestly have no idea what’s up with her other than she ships it and she has a cool character design but I agree.

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Cool is a mood. Also thank god Hayate saved it

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Honey-san wanted to pull a "Useless Princesses" but Hayate-san said fuck that ain't got time for that shit! That's how it should always go!

To reply you must either login or sign up.