Forum › Hero-san and Former General-san discussion

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

By the way, the first volume just released in English. Did anyone buy it and find out how the official localization handled Kyouka's speech mannerisms?

Lazily?

last edited at May 3, 2021 1:33AM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I have even less idea than usual as to what even happened in this chapter :P

Images%20(2)
joined Apr 11, 2021

I'm in love with this serie

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

By the way, the first volume just released in English. Did anyone buy it and find out how the official localization handled Kyouka's speech mannerisms?

It handles it fairly well, striking a nice balance between old timey and actually legible. The one hang up is that they refer to her as Suigetsu Kyoka instead of Kyoka Suigetsu (in the original, her name is in Western order since she's a Japan-inspired Antinoid rather than a Japanese person). They also use Transform Up/On instead of Trans Up/On, likely to avoid any confusion with that particular term.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Seems like X does like Honey more than I thought, at least more than it appeared at the beginning with that silly reason she gave.
Moe basically wondering if they're actually the baddies. I wonder where this is gonna go with her. She has some obvious doubts but at the same time, she likes Melt and Kyouka and they like her in return and certainly don't mistreat her.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

"You mustn't end up becoming like that, Moe."

Good mom, trying to keep her daughter from becoming a yandere.

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

honey is always horny

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

honey is always horny

I'd make a pun on her name here, but it probably wouldn't sound very pleasant out of context.

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

They also use Transform Up/On instead of Trans Up/On, likely to avoid any confusion with that particular term.

Not gonna lie, seeing Transform Up/On in the official release really threw me off. It just doesn’t roll off the tongue as well as Trans Up/On.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Place your bets folks, are their confessions gonna get interrupted by something?

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

Place your bets folks, are their confessions gonna get interrupted by something?

They'll go Full Symphogear and end the series at the exact last possible moment before they confess

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Assuming that's even the plan.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Wait... is X human? Or was she referring to the fact that she loves Honey-san just like Hayate-san? Gods I love this series! And yet another excellently choreographed fight scene, though it makes me wonder if they'll get an even stronger form when they fully realize their love for each other. Despite the fact X had to fight underhanded to win, and she's been weakened, she still seems fairly strong. Plus it seems Honey's doubts were holding them back in that fight... and maybe Moe-chan is starting to see that X ain't that great of a boss?

I wish this would get an anime adaptation!

On another note... is there a physical release of this? If there is I need to start looking for it

last edited at May 5, 2021 1:40AM

joined Oct 17, 2014

On another note... is there a physical release of this? If there is I need to start looking for it

Yes, Seven Seas released the localized volume 1 last week. The localized name is Superwomen in Love! Honey Trap and Rapid Rabbit.

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Oh I wonder if we’re gonna get another flashback, this seems like the perfect place for some more emotional backstory. I continue to love the weird family unit providing some much needed comedy relief!

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Seeing tears run down X face just makes me sad

joined Feb 22, 2019

New chapter is raw now no cliffhanger prepare the hearts

Princess_Anime
Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOO

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Hell yeah.

Img_20200321_011342
joined Jan 15, 2020

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SENTIMENTAL AND SWEET MOMENT YET COOL JUST HAD TO MAKE ME CACKLE LMAO.
Damn, I’m overwhelmed by various emotions just by reading this chapter-

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

cheers loudly enough to disturb the neighbors

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

such precious, resonance indeed

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

SO PRECIOUS!!!!!

joined Jul 26, 2016

lmao stop stealing every scene you appear in Cool XD

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Thank Matsuri they didn't go that route.

To reply you must either login or sign up.