Forum › Weak-Willed Yuri discussion

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Major yandere vibes.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

I like it when the story draws attention to its fuckeduppitude right off the bat. Doesn't seem too over the top either like a lot of yandere stuff is, at least not. Yet

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

Mm idk where this is going. I hope they both secretly like each other or smtg cs I don't want any harassment stuff. I mean the whole story is that she's a weak willed girl but...

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

There's a thin line between being possessive and being a yandere, and you have to be pretty to make it work out for you so...

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yeah this seems like it's riding a thin line between kind of cute and possibly abusive so far. Here's hoping her will becomes stronger as the story progresses.

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I hope that its an uplifting story where the weak willed girl gets progressively more confident

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Weak-willed girls should be taken care of by benevolent popular girls. I approve.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Weak-willed girls should be taken care of by benevolent popular girls. I approve.

I'm not sure I'd call her benevolent, tho.... lol

Download
joined May 10, 2016

It smell toxic relation ship

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Weird vibes all around.

joined May 24, 2014

The best relationship!

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Watch this get amended with scarier tags as chapters pile up.

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

The best relationship!

Second that statement

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

Yes, please continue to only color the eyes, it looks pretty.

joined Jan 22, 2015

I like the faint coloration of the eyes.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I totally didn't expect anyone to pick up yandere tags, I must be oblivious, lol, I saw this as fluffy and cute. Okay if it turns ugly, I'll roll my tongue in my mouth a few times...

By the way, I found this short thing as a retweet on Sato's twitter (author of Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi and Frag Time).

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Idk why everyone keeps saying yandere, I read it as the popular girl putting these rules in place to make the weak willed girl learn how to get comfortable with saying no. I think the whole point is to train her to express herself more honestly, even if initially she’s just following orders.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Idk why everyone keeps saying yandere, I read it as the popular girl putting these rules in place to make the weak willed girl learn how to get comfortable with saying no. I think the whole point is to train her to express herself more honestly, even if initially she’s just following orders.

I think this is the author's intention, but I do hope it makes that distinction clearer in future chapters. It's one thing to learn how to say no to people if she doesn't want to go and uses gf's orders as a push to say no. The problem comes when she does actually want to, but can't because she's afraid of betraying her partner's orders.

Anyway needs more chapters to see if this is gonna go true toxic possessive yandere route or is just a lil misguided fluff piece.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

The best relationship!

Second that statement

Honestly? Fuck yeah, I third that statement.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I think this is the author's intention, but I do hope it makes that distinction clearer in future chapters. It's one thing to learn how to say no to people if she doesn't want to go and uses gf's orders as a push to say no. The problem comes when she does actually want to, but can't because she's afraid of betraying her partner's orders.

Anyway needs more chapters to see if this is gonna go true toxic possessive yandere route or is just a lil misguided fluff piece.

Yeah right now it seems like the story has the setup and elements to go one of two routes, one where the weak-willed girl gets help with growing her confidence, and the other where she gets used and bossed around. Could also be a combo of the two.

last edited at Jun 7, 2021 11:50PM

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

I still don't know where this is heading but I'm looking forward

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Mm idk where this is going. I hope they both secretly like each other or smtg cs I don't want any harassment stuff. I mean the whole story is that she's a weak willed girl but...

Secretly?

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I'm getting major warning lights here, but jokes on you cause I always go towards the ligth

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

Now this is shaping up to be a good yuri, love it

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I like reading about toxic relationships as long as the author realizes that's what they're writing

To reply you must either login or sign up.