Forum › The Executioner And Her Way of Life discussion

joined Nov 27, 2016

Page 18... Please tell me I'm not the only one that seeing those dotings moving.... With everything gooing on, I'm already questioning my sanity as it is...

Bro, I was just about to say something
Also I hope kouhai doesn’t die in the next chapter

last edited at Mar 31, 2021 11:45PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Momo is so dead, she was already a yaya yandere, but now she is a dead yaya yandere. There are probably timeloops here anyway, so she'll be back.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Death flags, DEATH FLAGS!

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Whenever Mc’s start talking about someone like that, y’’Know they’re gonna die lol

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Page 18... Please tell me I'm not the only one that seeing those dotings moving.... With everything gooing on, I'm already questioning my sanity as it is...

Not the only page like this either. May we assume this is an April Fool's version and we'll get an updated non-animated release later?

last edited at Apr 1, 2021 5:04AM

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Oh no the death flags :(

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

lol there's no way she's going to die this early she's the rival character lmao

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

^ But the story has already subverted expectations before with a decoy male protagonist. It wouldn't surprise me if Momo died.

But, this might be a time loop or timey whimey stuff, so she could come back or something.
I'm looking forward to more.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

WOAH WTF
i knew they were sus

last edited at May 13, 2021 1:37AM

Picsart_05-15-11.56.08%20(2)
joined Jun 17, 2018

Damn, for a second I thought this was going to be a straight manga lol. The third chapter proved me wrong

last edited at May 13, 2021 1:49AM

joined Jan 22, 2015

Well, didn't see that one coming.

Maxresdefault-1
joined Mar 24, 2021

Pair the crazy kouhai with the crazy princess and bam, everyone's satisfied

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Wait a sec... didn't the archbishop originally intend for Menou to complete that assignment? Or maybe she gave it to her knowing that, since she had to 'guard' Akari, that the task would fall to Momo? Maybe miss Archbishop wants to get rid of Momo? But then, she must have known sending her down to investigate the tunnels would lead her to the ritual site... and whats with that big dragon thing?

So many questions! Oh, and obligatory 'Momo and the Princess are cute together' comment

How does this not have WAYYY more comments? This manga is amazing. I love the plot, characters, the Yuri(which I’m assuming will come later). And it’s not fan service so there aren’t a bunch of random crotch shots :D I love it and I can’t wait for the anime adaption.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

How does this not have WAYYY more comments? This manga is amazing. I love the plot, characters, the Yuri(which I’m assuming will come later). And it’s not fan service so there aren’t a bunch of random crotch shots :D I love it and I can’t wait for the anime adaption.

I am very cautious about being excited here, mainly because recent years have taught me that original plot + solid worldbuilding + yuri - school setting - fanservice is a recipe for the manga getting axed after 2-3 volumes (let alone getting animated).

Me_avatar_smaller
joined Aug 4, 2018

I am very cautious about being excited here, mainly because recent years have taught me that original plot + solid worldbuilding + yuri - school setting - fanservice is a recipe for the manga getting axed after 2-3 volumes (let alone getting animated).

Considering the series is adapted from the LN, which already has 4 volumes right now, at the very least you'll have that to read through if the manga is axed. (Right now it's up to volume 1 only, volume 2 coming out 20th july, and 3 at 16th november by yenpress)

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Pair the crazy kouhai with the crazy princess and bam, everyone's satisfied

I seriously hope that Momo isn’t just going to die gruesomely like the “clingly partner” does in every one of these edgy dark fantasy series. It would be a cool subversion for her to live and get paired off with the crazy princess so no one has to die.

joined Feb 21, 2019

pair up the crazy kouhai and princess

It’s gotta be because it’s yuri that it gets axed and not get enough views I’m assuming. Because if it didn’t have Yuri and had more male characters I bet it would be more popular. Which is sad because I love this. And the Anime adaption was announced already though. Which is one good thing to take away. I know at least that Otherside Picnic did very well for a horror/Yuri. I’m hoping the same for this!

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Oh, someone else read that manga`` Fall in love until you died''
Maybe the girls come from that

joined May 15, 2021

Never trust an old woman in a church....

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Never trust an old woman in a church....

Never trust anyone in a church, period.

joined Feb 1, 2017

:0
An isekai, with a decent plot, well done characters, aaaaand YURI??? This is everything I ever wanted. Ps, death flags are nigh high and I’m confused who to ship. The four of them should just get together.

Edit* also the fact that there’s no fan service and stupid camera angles just makes me like this 100x more

last edited at May 15, 2021 10:26AM

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Chapter 13 and main antagonist is already revealed? That went fast.

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

LAME AND BAD INVOCATION NAME

To reply you must either login or sign up.