Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Dammit author, you've ruined everything. EVERYTHING!

Screw this series.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled

this is such a pepehands moment we got totally jebaited

last edited at Jun 2, 2021 12:24AM

Es1-3muwmamw-fl
joined Dec 20, 2014

....i literally waited MONTHS for THIS WHYYYYYYYYYY

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Damn it man, they were so close! Gods, but even with how annoyed and angry I am at this I'm still gonna read this! Cause I need to see this through to the end!

Ugh... is this... is this what betrayal feels like? It hurts.........

joined Aug 8, 2020

sigh okay well. I guess its gonna go on a little longer.

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Wait... I actually think that there's a way this could be salvaged: Mai going to the place Asumi works at. It'd actually work especially well, given Mai's established weakness in contrast to the typical power dynamic Asumi has experienced thus far.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Fucking dammit. I do want to see her go with a few more girls before she finally finds Mai, but this cop-out still pisses me off.

The Red Dart
joined Apr 6, 2021

AAAAAHHHHHHH god dammit! We waited 2 months to get baited like this!? I’m in so much physical pain right now. I’ve never been catfished this hard in my life

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

And here I'm expecting that Asumi will insist on going even if she doesn't feel well, cuz as we see, she pretty much expecting it to be Mai herself, and yet she just cancelled it without saying anything.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

All that build up for nothing, I guess she's just stuck playing around for a little longer.

Also yeah, wtf is up with that senpai? Bruh??

joined Oct 10, 2020

Pain-peko

joined Sep 11, 2019

Pain-peko

I see you dabble in a war criminal
But this chapter felt like a war crime

joined Oct 14, 2020

I think Mai's a creep so I'm happy she got jebaited.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I knew it, it was way too soon

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Author wanted to introduce Mai to the story to a greater extent but didnt want to end it too soon. Understandable...but so fucking frustrating.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Unpopular opinion: I still want Asumi to see more girls and gain more experience and maybe she will become the ultimate dom ever and take Mai off guard??

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Unpopular opinion: I still want Asumi to see more girls and gain more experience and maybe she will become the ultimate dom ever and take Mai off guard??

As Bitfarb said:

Fucking dammit. I do want to see her go with a few more girls before she finally finds Mai, but this cop-out still pisses me off.

Even for people that wanted to see her gain more experience, the author pulled a really lame cop-out.

~ (Jumping to a different comment)

I think Mai's a creep so I'm happy she got jebaited.

Regardless of what you think of Mai it was still poor writing on the author's part, and the audience got "jebaited" way harder than anybody in the series.

People thought for two months that the two major characters were finally going to meet. If you wanted them to not date after meeting, that'd be a fair take. However right now the author is simply stalling the story and not progressing events forward. So we're left with another frustrating waiting period.

last edited at Jun 2, 2021 3:37AM

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

Oh come on, that's just cruel to everyone involved, including the reader.

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

D E S T R O Y E D

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

lmao didn't expect everyone in the comments to be so mad after reading this

joined Jul 26, 2016

Author troll level confirmed OVER 9000

joined Sep 27, 2017

Haha really? I knew when I was reading it that most people would be as pissed as I am. The author did a super obvious stalling tactic, and after making their readers wait two months. Not even a good one either. Currently the entire set up of having them meet at this point in time was pointless, and it was pointless with a long wait between chapters. Having the character randomly get sick is such an uncreative and lame reason to drag out events.

The author basically looked at their readers and then flipped them off, and then proceeded to get trampled on by the mob in at least this comment section :P

joined Sep 6, 2020

Eh I don't see why everyone's so angry, it was fairly predictable. If anything, it's been so long that I have no idea what the hell is the MC doing.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oof just missed her. I hope they meet up outsie like just walk past each other or go to the same cafe as that could a be a hilerious situation.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Eh I don't see why everyone's so angry, it was fairly predictable. If anything, it's been so long that I have no idea what the hell is the MC doing.

"It was fairly predictable."

That's exactly why, it was incredibly predictable. The author made the set up from the previous chapter completely pointless. So I think it's very understandable why we're angry right now haha

last edited at Jun 2, 2021 1:27PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.