Forum › Well Done(,) Pervert discussion

joined Oct 15, 2014

Oh shit, are we almost at the end?

joined May 24, 2014

Oh shit, are we almost at the end?

Yup

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Prez knew everything all along, biggest twist of the century.

joined Dec 13, 2020

Oh for... how much of a namby-pamby pushover can Koiko be? Afraid that a smaller, younger girl will kill her, and begging for her life... I feel like yelling to her: "You're the sempai, dammit, show some guts!"

Small mistake in page 126 last panel: it says, 'since my friend K couldn't be honest about her feelings, she ended up alone' but it should say 'my friend N' because it's about Nika not Koiko.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Prez is the wingwoman I strive to be

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Good luck to the idiot couple

joined May 20, 2013

Well done.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

This was the obvious course the manga was going but a part of me is dissatisfied that Koiko's love for the president, the whole starting premise of this manga, was nothing more than an infatuation that she got over lol

joined Jun 5, 2018

Jokes on all the detective novelists, who cant write a good mastermind! This is how the puppet player should reveal themselves, this is how you make them plausible! (Im especially referring to a certain shounen manga, which became immensly popular and had one of the worst written characters Ive ever seen.)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

President knew everything from the start.

last edited at May 31, 2021 12:10PM

joined May 1, 2015

Prez knew...
I knew it...
Am I the prez?
No, but I want Nika and Koiko to be together

joined Jul 26, 2016

Afraid that a smaller, younger girl will kill her, and begging for her life...

not_sure_if_serious.jpg

joined May 20, 2013

Page 10
"And since my friend K couldn't be honest about her feeling, she ended up alone."
Did she really make a mistake, or should that be N?

last edited at May 31, 2021 1:19PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well done.

Pervert.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Well done.

(,)

Pervert.

(wait. why does the comma even have brackets?)

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This was the obvious course the manga was going but a part of me is dissatisfied that Koiko's love for the president, the whole starting premise of this manga, was nothing more than an infatuation that she got over lol

I actually think this direction is fine. Crushes and fantasies can be fleeting, especially for youthful characters like these. So I think it works well. Plus I don't think a story has to rely solely on it's starting premise, a starting premise can just be a way to get the story off the ground, but it can evolve and progress past that. I honestly really like it when authors shift paths from the starting premise.

last edited at May 31, 2021 1:09PM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

It's called well done, pervert not well done, Romeo

last edited at May 31, 2021 1:16PM

Bb8a9f6b-acc2-4e0f-90f6-d54026cb173e_1_201_a
joined Feb 16, 2021

BRO NO WAY DONT TELL ME ITS ENDING THAT LAST CHAPTER FEELS LIKE ITS COMING TO AN END

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Well done.

(,)

Pervert.

I believe it's because the titles has different meanings with and without it.
"Well Done, Pervert" is saying "well done" as in "good job" to the pervert. "Well Done Pervert" is using the term "well done" to describe said pervert. "Well done" being a reference to a way to prepare certain foods is, I think, a reference to the term "cooked" which can mean to be in a dangerous or otherwise bad situation.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Well done.

(,)

Pervert.

"Well Done, Pervert" is saying "well done" as in "good job" to the pervert. "Well Done Pervert" is using the term "well done" to describe said pervert. "Well done" being a reference to a way to prepare certain foods is, I think, a reference to the term "cooked" which can mean to be in a dangerous or otherwise bad situation.

but doesn't へんたいよくできました only translate to "Well Done, Pervert" and not "Well Done Pervert"

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Well done.

(,)

Pervert.

but doesn't へんたいよくできました only translate to "Well Done, Pervert" and not "Well Done Pervert"

My guess is that there's probably a double meaning in the original title, and double meanings don't ever translate well, so this was what they came up with. I wouldn't know for sure without asking them.

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

Aw, prez wanted them to get together all along. I guess she’s not as much of an airhead as Koiko thought

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

...that's an axe I smell isn't it

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

PREZ!! THANK YOU!!

jq- Uploader
Dynasty
knight heron
joined Mar 26, 2021

Small mistake in page 126 last panel [...]

Did she really make a mistake, or should that be N?

Thanks to you both! The mistake has been corrected and the person responsible for the error has been put out to pasture.

To reply you must either login or sign up.