Forum › If You Could See Love discussion

pinkwolfotaku
Images%20(24)
joined Feb 11, 2015

The way she caressed the arrow..... she loves her so...

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

If this were a different series all sorts of things would be going on with the arrows

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Right?? That was such a tender little moment they snuck in there that really shows how much Mei has grown and changed. She no longer runs away from and fears Sayo’s love, she can accept it head on just like she does with Rinna.

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_you_could_see_love_ch10_2#7

Seeing Mei petting the arrow somehow melted me.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

I'm happy the polyamory stuff has been put away for now, hopefully forever.

joined Sep 3, 2017

way too cute i teared up TT go sayo bb

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

let´s gooooooo finally time for the best girl to take action

joined May 15, 2021

LETS FCKING GOOOOOOO

tragicheroine
X
joined Mar 20, 2020

i hope author doesn't use "childhood friend never win" trope in this one.
too cliche. and poor sayo.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

This gettin’ better and better. I’m still rooting for the poly ending, but nobody said it had to be easy to reach.

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I don't usually like going to the childhood bestfriend route (I also don't mind if this goes to the poly route) but--- please I don't want Rinna to get hurt :( she's so precious

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

That sunflower dress is simply divine.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Whats this, just a single arrow from Sayo?

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

The chapters with the main three are the best, what was with the weird StuCo love problem solving arc?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

She just petted the arrow...

joined Jan 1, 2021

I'm kind of worry that the love triangle will not going to be happen as much as I love to see three of them together and I really ship three of them

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

When Mei petted the arrow it was adorable but I so much more enjoyed when the arrow got huge as Sayo finally is motivated.

joined Jan 9, 2019

Yassss go go go Sayo!!

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

As someone who's rooting for Rinna, I'm sad.

We can still hope right, RIGHT? :(

joined Apr 6, 2013

A lesser person would make crass jokes about how Sayo's arrow was small and flaccid until Mei petted it and it became big and strong. Lucky I am not such a person.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

A lesser person would make crass jokes about how Sayo's arrow was small and flaccid until Mei petted it and it became big and strong. Lucky I am not such a person.

After all, she has Many arrows

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I'm happy that both girls are being supported, and will keep rooting for the poly route.

I have to say, the comments here are strangely amusing. When Mei spends time with Rinna "Oh, she's going for Rinna, so much for the poly route." When Mei spends time with Sayo "Oh, she's going for Sayo, so much for the poly route."

Seriously folks, she's developing her relationship with both girls. Just because a short arc focuses on one rather than the other, that doesn't mean the other is being abandoned.

last edited at May 29, 2021 7:14PM

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I have to say, the comments here are strangely amusing. When Mei spends time with Rinna "Oh, she's going for Rinna, so much for the poly route." When Mei spends time with Sayo "Oh, she's going for Sayo, so much for the poly route."

"Oh, she's going for the poly route. So much for the poly route."

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

oh my fckin god mei-san is a fcking alpha she knows what up and is riding with it, i love how sayo's arrow turned into a new one goes to show her determination i think it's pretty obvious now that mei is going with the harem route while she's at it i think she need to add rinna's idol friend as well jk. i hope rinna will cause a stir in the next chapter where she stalks the two also just fckin kiss already wtf ong sac\ascsallcvsjksa

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

I'm happy that both girls are being supported, and will keep rooting for the poly route.

Seriously folks, she's developing her relationship with both girls. Just because a short arc focuses on one rather than the other, that doesn't mean the other is being abandoned.

i hope the author won't pull of the i like this girl more route because its been setting up with the poly route ending i just want all of them to be happy and i hope rinna will open up to sayo more, like they already kissed lol so i hope it ends up with a poly route take the L single shippers

To reply you must either login or sign up.