Forum › School Zone discussion

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Petition for this to get couple-tags like Virgin's Empire

Big fan of the idea, but I feel like we'd need more well-defined relationships for it to work out.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Tsubaki is better than her sister at everything and yet constantly puts herself down so this makes Hiiragi feel like shit, as well as the constant comparisons for being twins. Doubt there is much more to it than that.

Tsubaki having a fairly obvious case of one-sided raging homo lust for her twin isn't particularly helping matters, mind.

joined Mar 31, 2017

Please no. The couples aren't that clear here and deciding on for example either one of "Piyo x Tsubaki" or "Piyo x Kaname" will give people the wrong idea of what's official.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

You know, beside Hirase, the other two were talking in boy sames, is funny but the girls still on closet.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Please no. The couples aren't that clear here and deciding on for example either one of "Piyo x Tsubaki" or "Piyo x Kaname" will give people the wrong idea of what's official.

Yeah I know it's not that easy, the couples aren't that clear like in VE, but I don't know, at least a "character tag" for when, you know, you wanna read something about some specific pairing of characters or so

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Ningiyau even posted this to deter the shippers, though it doesn't seem to have worked too well...

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

hiiragi
Incredibly kind

What is this, fantasy land?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Ningiyau even posted this to deter the shippers, though it doesn't seem to have worked too well...

Deter what shippers?

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Yatsude is just a pirate, planning her magnum opus of hijacking every available ship in the series and indoctrinating them into her harem.

last edited at Apr 23, 2021 7:50PM

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

I'm rereading this manga again, I think it's the third time? not quite sure, anyways. Something I always though about but never verbalized about Yokoe: It kinda looks like she has attention problems? Ofc i'm not an expert or anything but it rlly looks like she has adhd, with a big capital H on hiperactivity maspozkmokasd

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Hmmmmm, Piyoko says that she wants someone with "ultimate strength"
Tsubaki used to do kendo with Hiiragi for a while until Hiiragi quit and then she quit with her
There are implications concerning the context surrounding the strained relationship between Tsubaki and Hiiragi, might be that "twin drama" trope or being compared and one being better than the other
Is Tsubaki the "ultimate strength" Piyoko is looking for?

joined Apr 13, 2021

I just want my girl Yokoe to finally have a proper confession.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Yamashiro just awakened a date she cant escape

joined Jun 5, 2020

Update: omg...
It's a Yamashiro chapter: OMG

Is it.... Yatsude ??????!! I mean, she's the one she tried to avoid last time when Tsubaki invited her to the club, if not then her friend.

the revelation can't come soon enough!!!

You know that’s a galaxy brain line of thought but it would actually pair all the characters off pretty well

Just decided to do a reread and thought the same. Yamashiro wants Yatsude. Plus that one who yelled at the nurse is in a different school if I recall correctly.

MapleLovesYuri
Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

did tsubaki notice again?

what a chad

joined Mar 31, 2017

Yeah I know it's not that easy, the couples aren't that clear like in VE, but I don't know, at least a "character tag" for when, you know, you wanna read something about some specific pairing of characters or so

I kinda doubt the staff here want to make new global tags for the characters of one series, but if you're willing to visit mycropen.github.io, I just added a character filter under the "All chapters" section.

last edited at Apr 29, 2021 10:38AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Woah. Your site is really nice, great work. I'm afraid we're very unlikely to add character tags. As much as that might be a nice thing to have, the site isn't really built to support it.

The idea of pairing tags has been floated in shadowy backrooms before, and I (as one person, who doesn't have final say) am perfectly open to the idea. I'm not convinced we would need to pick one pairing tag per character, and that seems needlessly limiting given the series' variety. Ideally, the tags would follow exactly what content is depicted. So that should be a non-issue. However, I'm just a casual reader here, so I could be totally wrong on all of this.

joined Mar 31, 2017

The idea of pairing tags has been floated in shadowy backrooms before, and I (as one person, who doesn't have final say) am perfectly open to the idea. I'm not convinced we would need to pick one pairing tag per character, and that seems needlessly limiting given the series' variety. Ideally, the tags would follow exactly what content is depicted. So that should be a non-issue. However, I'm just a casual reader here, so I could be totally wrong on all of this.

I didn't actually consider that. I can see how that could work out, if the person who assigns those tags doesn't have their goggles on too tight and actually wants to go through every chapter to judge which pairings are even to be considered and if they're represented strongly enough in each chapter. For example, I don't think a Kaname x Yatsude tag is even an option even though Kaname keeps hinting at having an interest in her, which Ningiyau even confirmed in an interview.

I just want to err on the side of caution and not give readers wrong expectations when they see the chapter list for the first time. So as long as they're carefully applied based on the chapters' contents and not a staff member's preference for one ship over another, I wouldn't actually have a problem with that kind of pairing tags.

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

What about individual character tags instead of pairing tags?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What about individual character tags instead of pairing tags?

That would be the safest choice...

As a hard shipper with a degree on Love live relationships, I can guarantee... It's not possible to accept every option.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I'm afraid we're very unlikely to add character tags. As much as that might be a nice thing to have, the site isn't really built to support it.

(though, I will reiterate that I am musing the same as everyone else, and nothing I say should be assumed to be perpetual fact)

0003_proc
joined Jul 21, 2019

did tsubaki notice again?

what a chad

Yeah and it's actually funny because she considers herself a newbie at love talk but she's the most perceptive character in the series lmao

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yeah and it's actually funny because she considers herself a newbie at love talk but she's the most perceptive character in the series lmao

The two are hardly mutually exclusive after all.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I'm on chapter 49, and you can't just do that to me, you can't just punch me in the gut like that, i'm going to cry myself to sleep now.

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

I am, so far, enjoying thoroughly the gayness this manga holds, it is very very GAY and I love it, and I'm hoping it only gets gayer and gayer.

To reply you must either login or sign up.