Habanero
joined Jun 5, 2020

The quickest game of Yuri Chess ever.

Habanero
School Zone discussion 26 Apr 21:25
joined Jun 5, 2020

Update: omg...
It's a Yamashiro chapter: OMG

Is it.... Yatsude ??????!! I mean, she's the one she tried to avoid last time when Tsubaki invited her to the club, if not then her friend.

the revelation can't come soon enough!!!

You know that’s a galaxy brain line of thought but it would actually pair all the characters off pretty well

Just decided to do a reread and thought the same. Yamashiro wants Yatsude. Plus that one who yelled at the nurse is in a different school if I recall correctly.

Habanero
Yuyushiki discussion 15 Apr 15:13
joined Jun 5, 2020

There is no other future for these three than the best poly relationship of all time.

joined Jun 5, 2020

Torajirou has already started in on them aged up.

joined Jun 5, 2020

Habanero posted:

I was hoping someone would translate and post this!

Who if not us? hehe

You guys make the world a better place.

joined Jun 5, 2020

I was hoping someone would translate and post this!

Habanero
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 08:36
joined Jun 5, 2020

I'm still feeling a bit of a poly tag for Hinase, Kaname and Hinako. In chapter 59 apparently Hinako said 'she didn't want to be distracted with other things' when she and Kaname were together and in 71 she implies she went through extra efforts to look nice for Kaname in her partially obscured text. Then of course the blatant and gratuitous hand holding going on between Hinase and Hinako. Not to mention Hinako gives off total disaster lesbian vibes. Regardless, Hinase and Hinako are best couple.

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 8:42AM

joined Jun 5, 2020

I feel like we'd need a COVID-19 tag for future reference. Otherwise, the context for this would be lost eventually.

Agreed, a COVID-19 tag is a good idea I think since there have been a few involving references to it.

Habanero
joined Jun 5, 2020

I read Yagurami in Peridot's (Steven Universe) voice

Habanero
joined Jun 5, 2020

Delinquent and little sister are hands down the best ship

Completely agreed. I weep a bit each update without these two.

I like that their decorations for their phones are a couple. Gives me hope for these two.

Habanero
joined Jun 5, 2020

Eli x Honoka gives me life. I originally wasn't a huge fan of them, but they sure have become absolutely adorable. I enjoy how much Honoka has grown as a character.

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 9:21PM

Habanero
joined Jun 5, 2020

These three doujin are canon as far as I'm concerned.

Habanero
joined Jun 5, 2020

I choose to believe this is a Yuri manga adaptation of the cartoon Daria.

Habanero
joined Jun 5, 2020

Looking back in NononoxYumimi chapters, in chapter 64, did Yumimi take a picture of Nonono while she was all disheveled from tickling while looking up stuff on her phone? That's what I took the 'pi' sound effect for at least