joined Jun 27, 2014

This lady sure loves her gap moe.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

This lady sure loves her gap moe.

Don't we all?

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

The cow is an akabeko though (ngl Etruscan ceramic would have been funny too)

It could just be my imagination, but those seem to have been cropping up a lot in manga recently.

I decided to read up about them, so I went to Wikipedia, and am now informed. I made the mistake of hovering my mouse pointer over a link to smallpox, though, which rather spoiled my enjoyment of the chocolate brownie i was munching on at the time.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Blondie is just a little bit superficial person... Oh well, lot of relationships actually start exactly for reasons like that.

Afterwards the people love to explain and rationalize their crushes with something that feels bit more solid and logical, so it's not embarrassing to admit someone just was in your strike/kink zone and you took a chance on them.

It also explains why rescue romances are so popular in fiction. It's a good way to pretend you had at least some kind of deeper and more worthwhile reason to go after someone.

I mean, that's how all romances start fam.

Yup that's life lmao

She's not superficial just human. She finds her girlfriend's little quirks to be humanizing and cute, I think their relationship is fine.

joined Sep 13, 2018

OMG the last panel

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Im sick of crying

Tired of trying

Yeah im smiling

But inside im
Boar Vessel 600-500 BC Etruscan Ceramic

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Expectations vs reality.

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Keep in mind it would have never happen if she didn't see her cutesy little panda socks

Thanks panda sock!

Also I wish this was not just a oneshot, it has so much potential and it's so cute... ( . //w//.)

last edited at Jun 3, 2022 1:10PM

joined May 29, 2019

credits page cracked me up

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Thank you, yuri-cow, you brought together yet another couple.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

That's not a happy ending in my book! Give me more!

You mean, it's happy, but not an ending!

If that’s the ending then I’m not happy. I want more of these lovable dorks.

Dy
joined May 3, 2020

LMAOOOO that credits page i love ittt

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

A perfect four page manga lmao

Shoujo%20kageki%20revue%20starlight%20-%2009%20-%20large%2035
joined Apr 22, 2017

This is like a shorter version of Yuri Kagi (by Seta Seta), a single-volume manga that has tragically not been translated into English. Almost makes me want to do it myself so everyone else can enjoy it as much as I do.

https://booklive.jp/product/index/title_id/499967/vol_no/001

The author look great! If you need cleaner/typesetter I am up to that!

Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

How can this be so beautiful

joined Mar 20, 2012

This is like a shorter version of Yuri Kagi (by Seta Seta), a single-volume manga that has tragically not been translated into English. Almost makes me want to do it myself so everyone else can enjoy it as much as I do.

Yuri Kagi is great, an extremely enjoyable yuri love comedy. It's not translated to English, but it's completely translated to Spanish. In case anyone is interested, link follows:

https://lectortmo.com/library/manga/43841/yuri-kagi

Thanks for the link, it was so moronXmoron. Loved it

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Blondie is just a little bit superficial person... Oh well, lot of relationships actually start exactly for reasons like that.

Afterwards the people love to explain and rationalize their crushes with something that feels bit more solid and logical, so it's not embarrassing to admit someone just was in your strike/kink zone and you took a chance on them.

It also explains why rescue romances are so popular in fiction. It's a good way to pretend you had at least some kind of deeper and more worthwhile reason to go after someone.

Um.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Yuri Kagi is great, an extremely enjoyable yuri love comedy. It's not translated to English, but it's completely translated to Spanish. In case anyone is interested, link follows:

https://lectortmo.com/library/manga/43841/yuri-kagi

Thanks for the link, it was so moronXmoron. Loved it

There's another short series by this author named Yuri Kabe (Yuri Wall) that's translated to English, for some reason it's not here but Lilymanga has it: https://lilymanga.com/ys/yuri-kabe/

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

Finally a character I can relate to :D

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

cute! wish there was more!

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Damn, she found gold

To reply you must either login or sign up.