joined Jan 18, 2017

She just embraced her masochism and put a facadé to not disappoint her master
fucking lmao

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This series is so Darn good

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Praise be to /u/ and /a/ for picking this up! It's a wonderful series and it would be a shame to lose it to such a sub par service. I will gladly purchase a physical release if it gets one. I just can't justify paying more than ebook prices for digital manga.

last edited at Apr 20, 2021 5:01PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I don't know who scares me the most.... Azul or Baiser...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Sulfur just looking at them disgusted by the two idiots openly flirting.

joined Jul 26, 2016

What slays me is Korisu's fuck-this-shit face lmao

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Oh HELL yes. Today has been an excellent day.

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Is the licensing only as digital? I was happy to hear this manga got licensed and I could start supporting it by buying volumes but being digital only would put a real damper on things.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Is the licensing only as digital? I was happy to hear this manga got licensed and I could start supporting it by buying volumes but being digital only would put a real damper on things.

You can if you understand French.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Im glad this series is still being scanlated, I don't think I can live without it now

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Azul the masochist! Something tells me that angry magical girl and leopard girl will be an item eventually.

joined Feb 21, 2021

Thanks for this....

Anyways
Sayo x Utena
Kaoruko x kiwi
Nemo x matama

Manifesting kaoruko and kiwi hotel scene instead

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

At this point Baiser and Azul relationship is less them being enemies and more them indulging in some really wholesome BDSM roleplay.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

omg omg OMG I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED AND HAPPY!!!! This author never fails to deliver, and I fucking love the new BDSM themed power. I ship this so hard duuuuude! The whole idea of her accepting the pain as love and Baiser being like halfway between O/////O and >:3 makes my heart swell. And she's grown so much, and they're basically just flirting with each other now. I also love love love the depiction of being a sub and a masochist as something strong and proud while also being melty and kinky, such fantastic and good frameworks on display. And the idea that even with a strong sub/dom dynamic the love needs to be a two way street.... ahhhh, this author, this fucking author dude!!!! I can't fucking believe it seems like we're getting like a sort of powers-based battle anime where the progression and basis of power lies in kink, can we just take a moment for that? that is the coolest thing ever. It's incredible.

Also, also, I love the developing dynamic between Kiwi and Magia Sulfur. I can totally see them in a power struggle dynamic where they get to get their anger out in positive and loving ways, I super ship it.

last edited at Apr 20, 2021 6:41PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Azul the masochist! Something tells me that angry magical girl and leopard girl will be an item eventually.

They certainly have a... certain kind of chemistry going :P

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Sayo definitely knows Utena is Baiser.

Which one is that? Azul?

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

Which one is that? Azul?

I think it is the blonde with nasty pussy mouth :))

joined Feb 21, 2021

Which one is that? Azul?

Azul/Sayo
Sulfur/kaoruko
Magenta/haruka

joined Jan 7, 2020

Which one is that? Azul?

It's Azul, previous chapter page 8.

Though I'm not convinced she actually knows.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

At this point Baiser and Azul relationship is less them being enemies and more them indulging in some really wholesome BDSM roleplay.

Yeah weirdly enough this has kinda just become BDSM roleplay for the two of them, I wonder how long it'll take until everyone else figures out

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

WOOHOO! DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR COOLMIC'S SHITTY FORMAT TO CATCH UP!

droidsurlookingfor
R2d2
joined Mar 29, 2021

yoda death sound

joined Mar 20, 2021

U/scanlations is goated thank god for you all

joined Jul 26, 2016

I wonder how long it'll take until everyone else figures out

Kaoruko pretty much already did.

...there probably isn't a meaningful difference from the Enormeeta gals' PoV, they already know very well what Utena's like. :P

To reply you must either login or sign up.