Forum › Gunbured x Sisters discussion

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

Mitogawa sensei just announced on twitter earlier that he was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome and will be taking a break for the next two issues.

Please wish him well!

This means that, assuming everything goes well, the next chapter will only come in April.

Damn that sucks for him, hope he gets well soon

Hope he gets better soon.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

People that are obsessed with someone should never actually become a lover of that person. That's a recipe for total disaster. Shannon and the werewolf girl would be adorable together, and Maria and Dorothy just need to fuck already.

For real, everyone is out here wanting Maria x Shannon like did y'all already forget about the manga setting up Kiki as a potential love interest for Shannon? Maria and Shannon give off rival vibes to me, while its good they see eye to eye more now I can't see them being anything more than that with the series obviously pushing the two of them in different directions relationship-wise.

Eh, Dorothy just treats her like a dog and probably has a ton of issues. It feels more like a master / servant relationship or like that "romance" in Inuyasha. Kinda kinky, somewhat toxic. Maria and Shannon feel like they could at least somwhat respect each other. I don't care for Kiki too much yet. She feels a bit shoved in last minute, just so Shannon will have a love interest in the last chapter or something.

I'd disagree myself. I don't think Kiki was just shoehorned into the story last minute only for the sake of romance, mainly because I think she's an important introduction to Werewolves. Something we hadn't previously seen in this series. She showed up because something was going down with the Vampires being more active, and she hunts vampires. Which I think is a fine way to introduce her character, and tie her into the current plot. If the author is smart about it, her character will be expanded on as we progress, and there will be more reason to care about her. It's just she's a new character right now and there's a lot to learn about her.

Edit: Also I wish the author a speedy and healthy recovery! Capral tunnel sucks :\

last edited at Feb 3, 2021 10:53PM

joined Nov 26, 2020

I think I need to try boob therapy. Cognitive behavioural therapy isnt doing it for me :/

Fb_img_1585558802178
joined Apr 23, 2020

Take care author... We will be waiting for you, till you recover

joined Feb 21, 2019

damn, carpal tunnel :< take care sensei!

C1147d3190ae4c0815cc862bce35952975d3857e072e7b6bef6e34b56d95dd83
joined Nov 12, 2017

ofc a health-necessitated hiatus ends up coinciding w such a bigass cliffhanger,, lets hope the author can get well soon for everyones sanity. carpal tunnel is something that can get exacerbated v easily & often takes more time than expected to recover from (the author said they were already working through it for several weeks too) so it might actually be best for them to take a longer break, but i also kno how hard it is to say away from your passions for health reasons too, so heres hoping for the best whatever they end up doing

joined Aug 8, 2020

Ah unfortunate. Well thanks for translating the announcement! Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I wish the author a pleasant recovery.

I hope he has a speedy recovery! Side note, this is a perfect time to reread the series so far :)

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Based is essentially recognizing someone for a strong yet principled take that you can see comes from within someone, typically with the implication that you agree with their take, or think it’s good.

So it's like saying that you agree with the principles someone expresses and/or lives by?

last edited at Feb 5, 2021 6:52AM

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

That sucks, hope author-san has a nice and quick recovery!

Fc30b8c18898ba98167bd0db444c72ba-compressed
joined Sep 25, 2020

Hope author recover soon.

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

I hope Author-sensei is doing fine. No updates on his end?

Original
joined Jul 10, 2018

I hope Author-sensei is doing fine. No updates on his end?

Well, volume 3 is scheduled to come out April 19th and is currently available for pre-order. As for a new chapter, the post said he'd miss the next two issues (March and April), so you can probably expect a new chapter next month.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

We're finally back! Was rough waiting for 2 months.
I must say though, this chapter sure rushed through a bunch of stuff and killed off a ton of characters I thought were gonna be crucial later on. And now we have what feels like the final obstacle in the way of their main goal, which incidentally also makes Maria and Dorothy diametrically opposed to one another. I wonder if the axe is coming? I hope not. Either way looking forward to next month.

last edited at Apr 20, 2021 2:55PM

Lumg21
joined Jan 6, 2020

This very much feels like it is coming to an abrupt end, rip if so.

Nice to see it back though!

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

I wonder if the author's health issues have anything to do with it?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I wonder if the author's health issues have anything to do with it?

Well i mean, didn't Noel get introduce in the chapter before the hiatus ? No i didn't juste realise that the little girl was the little sister just at the end of this chapter.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Did not see that twist coming on top of everything else we had happening here...

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

WE’RE BACK BABEEEE

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Awww, shit. This really does feel rushed... maybe the author is trying to wrap it up before they go into treatment...? I would have been happy to wait... but I know that’s not how these things work.

Damn it. My dark, decadent lesbians... what will become of them? I wanted to see so much more development from them, but this looks like a two or three chapter wrap-up kind of development. It feels like we’ve already passed a Point of No Return, so the vampires aren’t going to pull back and give us another arc...

Ahhhh, I’m so worried! This story has been so awesome and exactly on my tastes from the very beginning, and it’s such a rare treat, but I feel like I’ve been anxious about the axe treatment this whole time... I’m gonna get an ulcer waiting for the next chapter...

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Uh oh, this just went in a lot of directions at once

Did NOT see that coming at the end speaking of endings this chapter was a bit rush, I really HOPE that this doesn't mean that volume 4 is going to be the last one of the series, cuz it has potential to be a good vampire yuri manga. But I could just be over worried about nothing.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Wow, what a comeback.
But now Helen and Miranda are out, i wish we could had more than one yuri couple but for a reason they had lewn early

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

Tbh, I was kinda expecting the senpais to die, and Noel did appear in a couple of chapters before so not surprised about that one...that last page though, didn't see that one coming.

To reply you must either login or sign up.