Forum › Childhood Friend Yuri(?) discussion

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Adorable

joined Jan 17, 2017

I'm all about this. It warms my heart to see all the "wait, you're a lesbian, you couldn't be into me" followed by "yes I totally can be into you, you're a woman". Idk like all that affirmation warms my heart and makes me feel more accepted

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

I love this! It makes me so happy that there's more transyuri stories here. As a transguy this story made me feel a blast of validation just from it.

Bun
joined Jul 5, 2018

aww cute

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Time to clarify some things

First of all, you’ll notice there are fewer comments than before. I have gone through the entire five pages (at the time) and removed all the transphobic comments, replies to same, and a bunch of meta stuff that didn’t have much directly to do with the story itself. This was clearly long overdue.

Secondly, I want to make it clear that transphobic content is not acceptable here for much the same reason you don’t dump raw sewage into your drinking water supply. We here at Dynasty Scans take a very dim view of transphobic material, particularly in light of the fact that a significant number of our readers are trans themselves. This is in line with my overall commenting philosophy of making this a welcoming and fun place to discuss manga for as many of the members as we can.

As such, we have actions at our disposal to take against people who simply can’t keep it to themselves. For a simple blazing hot take like “I don’t think this is real yuri”, a temporary ban is appropriate, particularly given how everyone involved knows what a charged topic this is and how common people going after trans-positive media across the internet in general.

For a diatribe about real world trans women not being able to be lesbians due to some grade-school understanding of science and culture, we as a group who run this site see that as a direct personal attack against our trans members and staff. As such, it will result in a permanent ban, not just in this discussion but anywhere on the site.

As to the people involved in the discussion today, I have already taken all the actions I intend to. Nothing further needs to be done, go about your business.

I trust all of this requires no further explanation. Please do not reply to this post and keep things on topic from here on. Thank you for understanding.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I just realized that the discussion here got cleaned up!

I can't say how much I appreciate the admins and mods on this site. Thank you for your hard work!

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

this is so fucking wholesome

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

It’s really cool to see a story where the trans woman didn’t have “the surgery” and is still fully accepted. For all the trans folks who don’t want or can’t have bottom surgery it’s a really wonderful sentiment to see

Alone-anime-girl-in-rain-most-wallpapers-hd-pictures-hq-images
joined Jun 13, 2020

so...this basically a straight relationship with extra steps?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

no

joined Aug 29, 2019

You might not expect it, but that's considered a transphobic statement on this site and will get you banned.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

DIO Sakuya posted:

Sorry, that's a bannable offence. Not making an exception today. There's a post, just above yours, that would've spelled this out if you were capable of reading. We also have rules, which everyone should read too, if they are able. Thanks.

last edited at Mar 23, 2021 6:08PM

Ak12-an94
joined Mar 10, 2018

ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

my soul has been blessed. transwomen are women <3

Screenshot%202021-06-04%203.54.54%20am
joined Jun 3, 2021

^ Words to live by

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

Oh man I love this so much

A8579f88-3796-4c80-9233-af508afff917
joined Jul 27, 2019

I've come back to look at this so, so many times — everything about this just fills me with joy. The sheer cuteness and positivity, and just how much is conveyed without using words… one of my favorite things on this site.
And that marriage panel. That marriage panel. My heart. <3

Hodo%20hodo
joined Apr 11, 2019

this was very cute

joined Dec 30, 2018

Awww i love this

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Personally i don’t like this author too much, their characters look a bit too childlike, but i love love love this. It’s the perfect pick me up.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

So cute! I wish this was adapted into a series

joined Aug 29, 2019

Garun's just the most wholesomest artist and always worth revisiting.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

I have read the story a 3rd time, still very much worth

Alice1
joined Oct 18, 2018

I've lost count of how many times I've "read" this. It's so adorable and always warms my heart.

joined Feb 1, 2021

No words, just cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.