Forum › Who Decided That Blues Had To Be Cool!? discussion

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Azusa, meet the person who is living out your fantasy

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Now I want a chapter where four Pink Magical Girls have to group up and we get to see their personality types. I also want to see how Ruby would act in a group without Azurite.

But isnt Ruby a red jewel?

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Now I want a chapter where four Pink Magical Girls have to group up and we get to see their personality types. I also want to see how Ruby would act in a group without Azurite.

But isnt Ruby a red jewel?

Your right, she is a Red jewel. I thought the role was called Pink since Azurite always hopes of being pink.

EvelineClariss
joined Feb 17, 2019

"You come into my house, rob me of my pinkness!"

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Just an FYI, I am currently working on chapter 20 (as well as new Neji, new Regret It extras, and rely on magic chap 8). Next week the series is on break, so I am going to take my time with this chapter, it has a boatload of redrawing, may take a few days.

Thank you. You're the reason I get to read this manga. 〈( ^.^)ノ

@Arcane dropping the science on us, respect.

I finally get it, Blues are fucking dorks. They're so cute lol

Except Lunarite, for some reason. Was she miscast or is it all just a big coincidence? Also, I really hoped that when asked about her sword's name, Azusa would manage to say something like "It's just a weapon to fight evil, it doesn't need a name", but I guess a chuuni name worked just as well to establish her rep. :-)

I totally thought she was going to go that direction as well, but instead, surrounded by her own kind, she doubled down and revealed her secret pet name for her sword which was even funnier.

last edited at Apr 7, 2021 1:12PM

joined May 2, 2013

The fact that Azurite is fucking ripped always manages to take by surprise when is shown.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Ruby's fweh at the end is precious

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

Now I want a chapter where four Pink Magical Girls have to group up we get to see their personality types. I also want to see how Ruby would act in a group without Azurite.

Wouldnt it just be a chapter where they gush about the blue they're teamed up with, knowing this series?

That would be great. I would love to see them have an argument over who's blue is better.

That might be the most beautiful thing I've ever heard

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Should have called her sword Chunchunmaru.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

The fact that Azurite is fucking ripped always manages to take by surprise when is shown.

No kidding. Beneath the adorkable exterior, Azurite is packing the physique of a professional kickboxer. Seriously, does this girl work out like 6 hours a day while marathoning anime or something?

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

The other Blues might have similarly impressive physiques, of course. We just can't see it, because Azu's the only one stuck with such a perverted outfit.

Also, this.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

Can't wait for a chapter where they argue on who's the coolest blue

joined Feb 22, 2018

It's funny that Azusa complains about being a Blue. But some of the other colors might have their own. The aforementioned Gem Orpiment is a Yellow named after a toxic Arsenic mineral. And there's also the red minerals Cinnabar (Mercury) and Realgar (Arsenic again).How's that for angst?

Bildschirmfoto_2018-08-23_um_21.02.14
joined Jun 13, 2012

Should have called her sword Chunchunmaru.

Megumin would have been proud, wasted opportunity ;)

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

No kidding. Beneath the adorkable exterior, Azurite is packing the physique of a professional kickboxer. Seriously, does this girl work out like 6 hours a day while marathoning anime or something?

I can't recall: has it ever been shown if her civilian persona is similarly ripped? If not, it may be just a part of her transformation, given how all blues appear to specialize in close-quarters combat.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I can't recall: has it ever been shown if her civilian persona is similarly ripped? If not, it may be just a part of her transformation, given how all blues appear to specialize in close-quarters combat.

I guess we'll just have to wait for the swimsuit episode to find out.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I love this series, but I do hope we get a little lore and/or relationship development between Ruby/Azurite.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

i like this manga a lot, most magical girl parodies/satire/deconstruction go the shameless gross over the top ecchi or the horror aspect (which basically only madoka has done well), so a comedy is nice to see. i also love chunnibyou characters so that's the cherry on top

Have you read Machikado Mazoku? I think you’d like it

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

She's horny

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Please tell me this chapter's events won't be overlooked

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

there BETTER be an explanation of what happened in the last panel or i flipping swear

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Oh wow this was a really fun chapter. I love how Ruby just had to inspect all of Azu's body. Omg the animal part at the end, Azu was going pretty far and Ruby of course will not let it end early.

Kawaii-anime-25355452-560-420
joined Feb 24, 2015

They kissed? I hope so and we'll see...

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Body swap chapters rarely disappoint and this one didn't either.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Ruby just can't contain her thirst even in Azurite's body or rather, especially being in Azu's body. That last panel probably just had some joking friendly skinship. Definitely didn't do the deed or anything like that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.