Forum › I Won't Say I Love You Anymore discussion

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Hmm. I was under the impression that (these four oneshots) My Unique Day, Pie wo Agemasho Anata ni Pie (w)o ne, Sawako-san to Uchuu Ryokou (A Space Voyage with Suwako-san), Mou Suki Nante Iwanai kara (I Won't Say I Love You Anymore) were all part of the Pie wo Agemasho, Anata ni Pie wo ne Collection by Sakamoto Mano.

On that note, I actually haven't seen the 2nd oneshot which the collection was named after anywhere. I kinda wonder if it actually exists. Haha.

Oh_stop_it_you
joined May 24, 2012

After reading A Space Voyage with Suwako-san & now this one shot, I must say Sakamoto, Mano is my second favorite yuri manga artist. My first will always and forever be Morinaga, Milk ^.^ Anyways looking forward to upcoming mangas from Sakamoto, Mano. I enjoy this one-shot (:

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

Awe that was bitter sweet!

joined Nov 11, 2010

Interesting to see Sakamoto Mano's stuff being bumped today...her stuff is definitely amazing in both story and art. I think this particular story is the one that hits me the most...it's just too poignant and tragic. The intensity of the emotions sometimes blows me away. However, even if the effect of the story is to say that Eriko does move on or find happiness with a new girlfriend, I don't think I could bring myself to consider it a happy ending.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Ugh, I was re-reading my list today, and god. That last line.
"I wanted to feel that pain every time I saw you. Forever."

joined Jul 17, 2013

i'm re-reading this and holy shit, it's just too good

joined Jan 30, 2013

I'm rereading all the Yuri Hime magazines. This truly is one of these hidden gems.

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 7:50PM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Re-reading...bitter. Not really sure there is even any sweet to go around in this one quite frankly. Just bitter.

Still not sure I like it. Not because it's bitter but because things are essentially unresolved and airy at the end. Any progress made at the end feels backwards.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I wish I didn't enjoy yuri so much that I forced myself to read drama. I don't know if I can handle it, the better the writing the more sad it is but also the more I want to read it. This manga made me sad.

joined Aug 1, 2013

Hmm. I was under the impression that (these four oneshots) My Unique Day, Pie wo Agemasho Anata ni Pie (w)o ne, Sawako-san to Uchuu Ryokou (A Space Voyage with Suwako-san), Mou Suki Nante Iwanai kara (I Won't Say I Love You Anymore) were all part of the Pie wo Agemasho, Anata ni Pie wo ne Collection by Sakamoto Mano.

On that note, I actually haven't seen the 2nd oneshot which the collection was named after anywhere. I kinda wonder if it actually exists. Haha.

It does exist, it just hasn't been translated for some odd reason. It was published in Yuri Hime Vol. 22

last edited at Apr 2, 2015 1:51PM

joined Sep 4, 2014

I like this because I know it's not fully closure but at the end it seems that she finally moves on, let's her go finally and moves forward

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I like this because I know it's not fully closure but at the end it seems that she finally moves on, let's her go finally and moves forward

I'd actually say that's pretty much the definition of closure.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I'm so glad I re-read this. Definitely putting it on my favorites because it was written so well~

Beetle_juice_1988_720p_brrip__a_release-lounge_h264_.mp4_snapshot_00.51.46__2012.09.11_20.09.39_
joined Apr 20, 2014

Uff one of the best one shot that I've read: "Love can be a sort of violence". Sakamoto Mano you have me!

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

So many great lines in this one, and I've always appreciated the way this artist writes their stories. But somehow I feel off about the last line. Did she actually move on?

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

So many great lines in this one, and I've always appreciated the way this artist writes their stories. But somehow I feel off about the last line. Did she actually move on?

Yes, she did but she feels sad because of that.

joined Apr 25, 2017

Man... I am not masochistic enough to enjoy bad endings in yuri... i cri

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Aw that was really bittersweet
It reminded me of this quote
Augustus Hill: The worst stab wound is the one to the heart. Sure, most people survive it, but the heart is never quite the same. There's always a scar, which I guess, is meant to remind you that even for a little while, someone made your heart beat faster. And that's a scar you can live with, proudly. All the days of your life.

Gaelio
joined Mar 5, 2018

Just read it with Schindler's list OST playing in the background
Wasn't aware it was a drama
That was like a punch in the guts

N22
joined Jun 6, 2020

Well damn.

last edited at Jun 8, 2020 10:04AM

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

ahh...that was sad...

Y5
joined Jul 23, 2020

that was a good read although i could only feel pain

Dont%20ruin%20your%20life%20stardom
joined Apr 21, 2020

It's always crazy where you have those periods in your life where you see someone every day, and then they disappear from you completely. Yet they still leave a mark on you, still stay a part of you... and in this case, completely opened the protagonist to love. This is beautiful.

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

Nice to see this on featured again. Sakamoto Mano knows how to craft a story

joined Jan 3, 2020

I honestly don't see this as a bad ending. I think all or almost all adolescent loves have to end, and it's rare for one to end in such a way that gives somebody so much insight. She learned her own sexual orientation, about love, about loss, and about how love can hurt people in unintentional ways.

To reply you must either login or sign up.