Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

She cut through that giant Drama Ball with her passion. It's as simple as that.

joined May 24, 2014

Takodoro-san ain't losing any nerve anytime soon.

last edited at Feb 16, 2021 4:51PM

joined Nov 30, 2011

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tadokoro_san_web_comic_ch81#6

That's definitely a move Zoro would do...

Nah. She didn't say a food pun before chopping the ball in half. It was a 100% berserk reference.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

this is so hard boiled

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

If it has a long metal blade and cuts, it’s a sword. Not a good sword, mind, but a sword.

I'm down with that, but there's no way that thing is made of metal. It's obviously a cardboard sword. The guy who said he had "forged" it was full of shit, he was just trying to look cool in front of Nikaidou.

This is just a fun tribute to Berserk, that dialogue in particular is from the scene where Godor the old blacksmith told to Guts how he forged Dragon Slayer...

i think that one is from the first chapter, the first time puck sees the dragon slayer that´s how he describe it

joined Feb 18, 2015

And the totally coincidental giant boulder falling toward the heroine getting sliced in half by the hero with the giant sword in the school hallway provides JUST the inspiration needed... This manga is just too funny! It really deserves to be animated, but it would probably be best as a short, which would mean it would be relegated to forgotten land in the long run... Then again, the original Horimiya was a lot like the web version of this and the tank version of this is a bit more like the official version of Horimiya, so I suppose there is hope at some point... It's just too cute! (The art style is so important to it though...)

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

Yes! Exciting battle!

joined May 24, 2014

Pixivy update

Yes, they ARE lovey-dovey

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Oh is it date time?! Hell yeah!

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Nice! Tho I still think she should just use her other manga as the one she's drawing....

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I don’t think an editor actually needs her hands, does she?

joined May 24, 2014

I don’t think an editor actually needs her hands, does she?

Well how can she hand over contracts, then?

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

just hopping inko sensei doesn´t get addicted to idolmaster and stop working on her manga

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Valkyrie has some serious Killy vibes, not that Blame! is a bad style to follow. Quite the contrary, I want more of it!

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

She is like bish let go my girl or you wont live to see the serialization.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, but of course Ranbara-sensei's work would heavily feature roses...

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Lmao at the "very expensive looking hotel" over a bunch of scribbles - it's kind of what I used to do in primary school when drawing in class - writing on stuff what it actually is supposed to be since I couldn't draw for shit

(... and well I still can't :P)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Nikaidou be like

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, that was too sweet. ^_^

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

OTL I am dying this is too precious

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

AND WHAT HAPPENS THEN?!?!?
YOU CAN'T STOP AT THIS POINT NOOOOOOOOOO

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

This is too amazing

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

HNNNNNGGGGG!!!!

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Soooo sweet. How idyllic having tea and treats in their finery, always thinking aboot each other.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh yeah. Work that wholesome tag. They feel like a cheesy old couple and I love it

last edited at Mar 23, 2021 11:31AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.