Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

F4099919603a7e34609e174afa599fa9
joined Feb 24, 2016

AHH FUCK...

Such a roller coaster chapter, but in the end I didn't like how the confession was made because Kurokawa didn't seem to like it and looked terrified. Plus the Fujishiro's ex friends behind them....
Agh. I don't like the forcefully being outed tropes. Also there's probably drama coming to their relationship because they don't seem ready. Especially Kurokawa.

(manga) reality hitting hard now.. i completely forgot abt the friends..

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

After rereading only now I realize that Maho is the main villain of the series. She solidified Kuro's inferiority complex on Nanaki and even later Maho tried to get into Nanaki's mind.

joined Oct 6, 2020

Fujishiro went from not-so-zero to 100 in checks calendar approximately 2 years worth of chapters. Been here since day one and this chapter relieved the weights off my shoulder.

joined Apr 6, 2018

ugh we all know this is not going to be a smooth ride HAHAHA.

Kurokawa has a massive inferiority complex and sees Fujishiro as a goddess who only deserves the best things. Now, Kurokawa sees herself absolutely not worthy of her

that's my bet and another bet that it is going to take long before they are official wew wew and there's also another conflict with the former friends

long long way

anyway thank god she was able to identify what she's feeling but she didn't test the waters :D

last edited at Feb 14, 2021 10:20AM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Just reread this chapter again, shit’s like a Smash Bros character reveal, I’m still popping off.

Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

Our Kuro-chan has really become popular, getting two confessions in two days back to back!

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Holy shit! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh no, not in front of your old friends Fujishiro, noooo! Also Kurokawa has some weird otaku shipping feelings towards you! Awawawawaa! What's going to happen?!?!

last edited at Feb 15, 2021 3:46PM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

AHH FUCK...

Such a roller coaster chapter, but in the end I didn't like how the confession was made because Kurokawa didn't seem to like it and looked terrified. Plus the Fujishiro's ex friends behind them....
Agh. I don't like the forcefully being outed tropes. Also there's probably drama coming to their relationship because they don't seem ready. Especially Kurokawa.

I agree Macy-san. The confession is ill-timed and fervor on Fujishiro's part. Actually, it would have been better if it was just a confession. This was a kiss and a confession. Oh God.

It's really cringy when I've unrequitedly confessed to people and vice versa, and I know how badly it can go. So I know how important it is to hold off on saying stuff like that. Whereas Fujishiro... she's not so experienced.

Not a good feeling... But I dunno, that's been my general experience being lesbian. It sucks to like someone knowing they won't like you back. Especially being I'm a fat one, getting requited love is hard af.

joined May 10, 2015

I catch up and this is the chapter that it has to be on.
I'm really liking the way things are going.

I have a feeling that things aren't going to be too bad with the old friends, this might even be what gets them talking with her properly again but I'm not sure how Kurokawa will take this. Probably doesn't see herself as a worthy partner which will spiral back to making Fujishiro feel guilty as well.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

There ya go ya all whining about this series being the same as Girl Friends or worse, Citrus. I love you Ajichi.

You say that as if Girl Friends is bad...

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

It's true that there are a lot of parallels to be made with Girl Friends, now that I think of it.

Mari wasn't an otaku, but other than that, the process looks the same. Though I doubt this one will proceed until graduation, like Girl Friends.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

IIRC, there was that one comment very early on in this thread saying this series is like largely original, but borrowing elements from 3 Morinaga Milk series.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Aaaand, now I've done it and I went to reread Girl Friends...

20200825_160113
joined Aug 25, 2020

@Nya-chan beat you to it. About time they smack lips!

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

Don't give a shit what anyone says this is my shit right here.

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

Well, things escalated quickly.

Now let the lesbian drama begin.

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

AHHHH! FINALLY! BUT ALSO cliffhangers like this should be illegal XD I'm joking okay DX and yeah I agree with what someone else said a confession and no kiss would've been better. ...

joined Dec 30, 2018

HOLY SHIT it's about fucking time!!!! Let's gooooo! If, after all that, Fujishiro had still managed to find some way to continue to avoid her feelings, I was about ready to throw my phone. I gotta hand it to the author, they really did a good job of making this development as hype as possible by constantly edging us and teasing us throughout the series up until this point.

Aki-kun, your sacrifice for the sake of the greater good will be remembered!!!

We're definitely not out of the woods yet, though. One of the two princesses may have overcome her uselessness, but I doubt Kurokawa is just going to say "great, I love you too!" and they both live happily ever after.

Lmaooool
ahahahah
the author did it they fucking did it again
im dying

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

Welp, those 31 previous chapters suddenly feel obsolete.

70c3f8ab-421d-4a3a-a7dd-10f3027d0f65
joined Mar 2, 2020

IM SO TIRED OF THIS

joined Sep 9, 2016

IM SO TIRED OF THIS

Username checks out.

I don't know how to feel about this, myself.

Smallerowl2jpg
joined May 5, 2020

Truly, never before has there been such an accurate name for a manga.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Ugh, I'm done.

last edited at Mar 6, 2021 1:01AM

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

Chale just as the proofreader mentioned this was hinted for a long time, I am still kinda shocked about kurokawa reaction, I am curious about how this will be resolved can't wait for the next chapter.

joined Dec 18, 2018

strong inferiority complex is a helluva drug.

To reply you must either login or sign up.