Forum › A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days discussion

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

When there's an extremely long and descriptive title, you know that it's either a LN adaptation or a Twitter comic. Honestly, I was expecting the latter.

lol It's actually amazing how the "long sentence as the title" for LN, manga, and anime hasn't fallen out of vogue yet. I guess it's proven to be an effective way to draw in readers if the cover artwork isn't enough considering the sheer volume of stuff coming out of Japan every day.

last edited at Feb 9, 2021 3:13AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

So converting straight girl is fine, I guess?

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

but maybe the NSFW parts will be fun.

I'd hold your breath on those, unless you cool with some rapey feeling scenes

Damn. That kind of stuff is hard to accept unless it's clearly meant to be creepy and fucked up, but I would assume this story isn't self-aware or realistic enough for that.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

When there's an extremely long and descriptive title, you know that it's either a LN adaptation or a Twitter comic. Honestly, I was expecting the latter.

lol It's actually amazing how the "long sentence as the title" for LN, manga, and anime hasn't fallen out of vogue yet. I guess it's proven to be an effective way to draw in readers if the cover artwork isn't enough considering the sheer volume of stuff coming out of Japan every day.

From my understanding it's popular because it gives readers a brief summary of the series in the title. As you said a massive quantity of content comes out every day, and people often don't know what to buy and don't want to take the time to read every summary, so authors adapted by putting a "TLDR" summary in titles. It's just part of the market in an attempt to stay competitive.

Img_20190107_054630
joined Jan 26, 2019

Started reading the LN but stopped at some points. It's mostly dubcon to rape depending how you see it for most of the earlier chapters.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

From what I think, I don't really care if it's "conversion". As long as it's yuri I'm in.
But logically speaking, I thing "converting" and heterosexual person is different from "converting" an homosexual.
Homosexual people have been going through a journy of discovery of their romantic and/or sexual attraction that in heterosexual people is usually given for granted without questioning. So when someone is appealing to a heterosexual person it might just be an opening of an unthough path (e.g. towards bisexuality), while the same towards someone homosexual is invalidating the jouney the did.

Just my though on this though.

but maybe the NSFW parts will be fun.

I'd hold your breath on those, unless you cool with some rapey feeling scenes

Damn. That kind of stuff is hard to accept unless it's clearly meant to be creepy and fucked up, but I would assume this story isn't self-aware or realistic enough for that.

Ha yeah. You're right, it's meant to be portrayed as like "wow that's so hot". Some people even try to say it's not rapey, that the other lead is just super dom.

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Inspired by Bloom Into You but falling completely short and shallow compared to it is a harsh review I read,

I do not see this at all, unless supposedly all gay awakening stories are somehow inspired by bloom into you. There isn't that much depth here, and the author clearly didn't intend it to have any. This manga is more of a simple pleasure than a literary work.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Yeeeah, I'm just as wary as everyone else. Not a fan of "I'll convert you to the gay side" premise. I might read a few chapters but will duck out as soon as it feels dubcon/noncon.

That being said: Where do I sign up?

joined Oct 27, 2018

Wow, this has got to be the worst yuri I've seen in a while, with a shitty premise, and leads more unlikeable than even the worst american sitcoms.

joined Sep 11, 2014

From what I think, I don't really care if it's "conversion". As long as it's yuri I'm in.
But logically speaking, I thing "converting" and heterosexual person is different from "converting" an homosexual.
Homosexual people have been going through a journy of discovery of their romantic and/or sexual attraction that in heterosexual people is usually given for granted without questioning. So when someone is appealing to a heterosexual person it might just be an opening of an unthough path (e.g. towards bisexuality), while the same towards someone homosexual is invalidating the jouney the did.

Just my though on this though.

I think it depends. For this series, I'd like to believe that the mc just happens to queer from the start, since she seems to be overly concerned about girls being with girls in a way that reminds me of someone who has some internalized homophobia closeted stuff going on. So if the other girl had gotten a sense of that and tries to help mc find her true self, then sure, go on ahead. However, in reality I really don't support the idea of it being more okay to "convert" someone straight to gay than the other way around, because it pushes the harmful view of lesbians being predatory. Don't want to prove those straight girls who freak out and think lesbians are out to get them right.

Story could be entertaining and I won't think too deeply in it, but that's just my 2 cents on the matter

last edited at Feb 9, 2021 4:01AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

news just in: gay conversion therapy

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I mean it isn't really conversion therapy if you simply try to convince them and show them an alternative they otherwise wouldn't even have considered.

That protagonist is dumb as a brick though. I can never understand why girls would prefer some greasy middleaged man that mostly likely could owerpower them instead of another nice looking girl. Have fun getting abused I guess.

joined Sep 4, 2016

As I was reading this, I kept thinking that I had read this somewhere before. After reading the comments, I realized it was the LN instead. Pretty surprised that it got a manga adaptation. It's not bad by any means, but it's not exactly great either. Hopefully the manga will be a bit more lighthearted than the LN.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

100 days? ez win

joined Sep 4, 2016

That protagonist is dumb as a brick though. I can never understand why girls would prefer some greasy middleaged man that mostly likely could owerpower them instead of another nice looking girl. Have fun getting abused I guess.

Probably for the same reason a straight young guy wouldn't go out with a good looking looking guy over a greasy middle aged woman? Seems kinda silly to call someone dumb for not going against their genetic wiring.

Reduceimagesize.net_60kb_896
joined Jul 12, 2020

Oh this one with the cover of Futaribeya. i used to read the LN but dropped it soon after as im not very comfortable with the idea of raping the girl until she enjoys it... At least that is how i see the story went

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

She doesn't plan to have sex anyway, but if she were to date an older man that guy would probably be quite a bit stronger, so it feels rather dangerous.

Dating minors and turning them into "hookers light" is creepy either way.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

This girl will gay in 100 days

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

MAN I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

Probably for the same reason a straight young guy wouldn't go out with a good looking looking guy over a greasy middle aged woman? Seems kinda silly to call someone dumb for not going against their genetic wiring.

+1
Kinda funny seeing "Have fun getting abused" phrase, when plot of this is more or less typical hentai mind-break, just served as fluffy comedy with less graphic scenes. Yeah. I'm not buying this.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Nice.

joined Nov 22, 2019

Can someone link me to the light novel? I'd like to give it a read

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

Watanare's more rapey cousin is finally here, huh.

Can someone link me to the light novel? I'd like to give it a read

https://meatbuntranslation.blogspot.com/2020/09/prologue.html

last edited at Feb 9, 2021 6:20AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I'm getting a bit tired of the "I can make you gay", I feel it kinda invalidates everything.
Showing her two girls can go out together? Yes, it's fine. Telling her you can turn her into a lesbian... uggghhhh

Its everyone can fall in love logic

To reply you must either login or sign up.