joined Jun 2, 2020

im happy but maki and her friend were behind them :(

joined Apr 6, 2019

Useless Princesses: the graduation!

joined Jul 21, 2020

^ Only Nanaki for now.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I can't but feel that Fujishiro screwed up that confession... Kurokawa strikes me as the sort of person who needs a whole lot more talking and 'splaining and processing before she's ready for a display of physical affection...

Ah well, time will tell.

Btw, Miki and the other gyaru just were treated to a totally unexpected show! I wonder if they were fast enough to take their phones out and snap some pics?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i think those girls mustve seen them kiss. i imagine that will be the next conflict. either way really cute chapter.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Ch. 31:

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Unfortunately, I think this will bring up the drama of Kurokawa putting Fujishiro on a pedestal and she'll say she's not worthy.

Oh yeah, that one you got there is a classic. I hope it doesn't tho

joined Feb 23, 2016

Well shit

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

Took her 31 chapters to make a move. She really is the useless princess. Don't stop there tho.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

My prediction is that Miki will wreck some shit next chapter, and I hope I'm wrong lol.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

i think those girls mustve seen them kiss. i imagine that will be the next conflict. either way really cute chapter.

I’m actually not too sure the conflict will be coming from them next. Someone else on the last page brought up that we still haven’t rectified Kurokawa’s princess obsession, which’ll likely serve as something of an obstacle towards her actually accepting Fujishiro’s feelings and coming to grips with her own barely hidden feelings (in other words, she’s still in “I’m not worthy” mode). On top of that, I believe that it was previously mentioned that one of Fujishiro’s ex-friends (I forget their names, so sorry if this sounds confusing) had a bit of a crush on/idolized her before she starting changing, and there were some hints that the other friend had some feelings for that girl, so I could possibly see them actually understanding Fujishiro’s feelings in this situation.

I can’t be sure, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the next arc goes something like: Kurokawa gets flustered/nervous/confused and runs away, leaving a heartbroken Fujishiro alone in the rain. This gives the remaining members of Fujishiro’s old clique a chance to comfort her (if only out of pity) and begins the process of rekindling their bond. While this is going on (and no doubt heavily mired in awkwardness) Kurokawa will be forced to look both to her inner depths and her own (notably gay) friends to help her come to grips with her own feelings and flaws in time to finish out the volume. Best case scenario: our two useless princesses finally shrug off their uselessness and bang, the developing side couple(s) hook up, and the two rival cliques finally come to peace with each other and unite to form a nerd-gyaru supergroup that could conceivably become called the Gay Kids.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Wow, finally

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Kurokawa: I'm not ready for romance lol I had more fun with us when we had friend times shopping
Fujishiro: KISS I LOVE YOU

you know before Kurokawa will answer old friends at the back will be like WTF and interrupt. This won't be resolved for at least a few chapters hahaha

joined Jun 12, 2015

That's sexual harassment.
And she loves her as a friend.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Everyone: "She's going to date the guy and we'll have to deal with another 20 chapters of drama with neither of them realizing their feelings for each other."
Next chapter: Kurokawa decides to decline him and then Fujishiro confesses and kisses her.

Works for me.

last edited at Feb 9, 2021 2:38AM

THE OVARIES ON THAT GIRL. THE BRASS BOOBS ON THAT GIRL, finally.

Whew, but Kuro doesn't look too happy ,_,
can't believe the 'princess' kissed her. Anyway I'm ready for the angst. I hope it's some interesting angst at least.

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

At least we skipped the "got-a-boyfriend" arc, but I if I know my "sudden confessions in a drama series" tropes, this latest arc is gonna be just as long... SO STRAP THE FUCK IN BOIIIIS

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

joined Feb 22, 2018

At least we skipped the "got-a-boyfriend" arc, but I if I know my "sudden confessions in a drama series" tropes, this latest arc is gonna be just as long... SO STRAP THE FUCK IN BOIIIIS

No. This manga has avoided the usual tropes rather expertly. The most likely next development is Kurokawa trying to figure out questions like "wtf just happened" and "how did this happen, especially with someone like Fujishiro" and "what the hell am I supposed to do here?"

Electric%20(1)
joined Jul 15, 2020

shaking with happiness rn
FUJISHIRO IS NOT so USELESS ANYMORE!

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Everyone: "She's going to date the guy and we'll have to deal with another 20 chapters of drama with neither of them realizing their feelings for each other."
Next chapter: Kurokawa decides to decline him and then Fujishiro confesses and kisses her.

Works for me.

I will happily admit I was 100% wrong in this case lol

joined Apr 17, 2017

I thought the spread with Fujishiro's kiss was some very nice art. This whole chapter looks pretty lovely.

It would make me happy if the next chapter is about Izumi and Iroha at a cafe. A breakaway from the intense action of the story for those supporting characters to lay out some of their own theories about what might happen next, and maybe exchange some feelings of their own. That would be fun. I think the story will probably lunge ahead––the Izumi chapters definitely didn't get distracted from the melodrama, but they delivered quite a lot, and if the series gives Kurokawa a chance to respond to Fujishiro right away next chapter, hopefully it'll be as rewarding as that, somehow. If I were advising my students how to proceed from this point, I'd recommend cutting away to another vantage point, where you could comment on the action while the reader builds it up in their minds. But so far the storytelling is very earnest and straightforward in its bent, so....

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well I'm very curious how the next chapter will go.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lack of information hit Fujishiro hard, making her imagine the worst. But then again, thanks to this, the relief when she heard that Kurokawa would reject him also finally made her truly recognize her own feelings. Didn't expect the kiss and confession right there, but I certainly don't mind it, and it really fit her state of mind at the time.

To reply you must either login or sign up.