Forum › You are totally in love with me, aren't you? discussion

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Class rep's swimsuit is so cute and fitting! UwU

joined May 31, 2013

Oh, right, I meant to ask: Why is this chapter included here when the other one featuring these two is treated as an unrelated one-shot? Seems a bit inconsistent.

That's how the author released them. The Uniform Button one was an one-shot released before this manga, while this chapter 21 is actually part of it.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Lol

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Just noticed from ch21, Shiki-san's phone screen was.cracked.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

She has transitioned to the next stage i see

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

wow they all look nice lol

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Mako is so dang smol, I love it.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Mako's just too darn yandere :(

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

poor Mako. everybody is getting compliments except for here. but the class rep is looking damn cute. lol

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

Oh, right, I meant to ask: Why is this chapter included here when the other one featuring these two is treated as an unrelated one-shot? Seems a bit inconsistent.

That's how the author released them. The Uniform Button one was an one-shot released before this manga, while this chapter 21 is actually part of it.

Aha. I thought it was Dynasty being disorganised. I should just have checked Youha's Pixiv in the first place... Still, if it were me, I would have taken the liberty of slipping it in as an extra chapter somewhere. But then again, someone would be bound to complain about going against the author's wishes if you did that, so never mind...

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Aha. I thought it was Dynasty being disorganised. I should just have checked Youha's Pixiv in the first place... Still, if it were me, I would have taken the liberty of slipping it in as an extra chapter somewhere. But then again, someone would be bound to complain about going against the author's wishes if you did that, so never mind...

Well people complain about anything these days...

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Well people complain about anything these days...

You're right! Here I go:
This chapter was too damn short!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... Is Shiki wearing something under her bikini bottom here?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

... Is Shiki wearing something under her bikini bottom here?

This part was also there when she was buying it, so I can only assume it's an actual part of it. I did suggest the possibility of this showing her wearing underwear under the bikini while trying it on at that time, but it wouldn't make much sense to do so now. (And looking again, we also see her underwear later in that chapter, and it's definitely different from this.)

last edited at Feb 1, 2021 6:56AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

By the way, here's the cover art for the 3 published volumes from Mangadex:

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

[volume 3 cover]

Y'know, I can't quite figure out why, but the "NIKU" t-shirt seems to be suggesting something. Hmm...

Maybe it's her way of saying "I wonder what we're having for dinner tonight? I hope it's meat!" or something along those lines? I can't imagine what else it might be. Yes, that must be it. The only other explanation is that it's talking about her sizable chest, but that seems too subtle. No one would pick up on that sort of innuendo!

edit: what. how was the first chapter of this published in March of 2020? I thought for sure it started earlier than that. Was 2020 really that long? JFC what a normal goddamn year.

last edited at Feb 27, 2021 12:13AM

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

[volume 3 cover]

Y'know, I can't quite figure out why, but the "NIKU" t-shirt seems to be suggesting something. Hmm...

But why fish meat? I mean, when have you ever seen haddock breast on a menu?

joined Feb 1, 2021

The word says meat, but the picture says fish. It's very Rene Magritte.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

"not normal"
yes,that's definitely a lie

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Lmao XD That april fools' chapter was good x3

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Is it weird that I find the Super Friends tag very fitting for this series?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Salinthrous posted:

Is it weird that I find the Super Friends tag very fitting for this series?

They're not super friends though. They're totally normal friends!

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

I... not normal you?

joined Feb 1, 2021

I, too, would like a sign reading "Big Success" to wave whenever I commit a successful jape. (Actually, that whole panel was gold.)

joined May 31, 2013

The best part is how Sayaka also said that it was a lie that she hated Mako.

To reply you must either login or sign up.