Forum › Posts by IceKirby

IceKirby
Slow Start discussion 16 Jun 21:20
joined May 31, 2013

Has it really been a decade?

Even the anime is already 5 years old (it started airing in January 2018).

IceKirby
Slow Start discussion 09 Apr 12:57
joined May 31, 2013

Wait, what happened to 129?

I think I sent the upload request, not sure if anything went wrong with it. In any case, it's been available at MangaDex since last month.

IceKirby
Slow Start discussion 09 Jan 13:46
joined May 31, 2013

Is that a tiny bit of jealousy I'm seeing Tama? ;⁠-⁠)

I'm still wondering how much of that is jealousy and how much of that is guilty for interferring with their home date.

IceKirby
Slow Start discussion 21 Dec 03:39
joined May 31, 2013

What's that 'DV wife' in the volume 9 specials mean? I tried looking it up and all I got were articles about domestic violence. Is that it?

Yeah, it refers to Domestic Violence. The implication is that Eiko is like an wife that is so used to getting abuse that she gets surprised when she receives actual affection.

IceKirby
Slow Start discussion 09 Oct 19:31
joined May 31, 2013

Hana failing to wink at page 8 made me laugh more than I should.

IceKirby
Slow Start discussion 15 Jul 13:28
joined May 31, 2013

Fun fact: The math question from the obstacle race was just copied from the first page of this math questions sheet. If anyone want to try solving it, I translated it:

And smug Hana is cute too.

IceKirby
Slow Start discussion 18 Jun 05:59
joined May 31, 2013

One of the highlights of this chapter for me is Tsuzu saying "Kasane-chan". Pretty sure it's the first time we see her on a first-name basis with anyone other than Tsukuru.

Also EikoKamu's telepathy.

joined May 31, 2013

Oh nice, someone picked this up. I even wanted to scanlate it myself, but Slow Start with its 9 pages per month is already a lot for me.
Been following this author no Pixiv for a long time, they pretty much only post images of girls kissing (including the classic Yuri Drawing Class image: https://dynasty-scans.com/images/18124), so I was pleasantly surprised when they posted saying they got a serialization on Kirara Forward.

IceKirby
Slow Start discussion 17 Mar 04:56
joined May 31, 2013

Random trivia: Tama says in chapter 117 that the principal is tall, but back in chapter 67 she said he was pretty short.

joined May 31, 2013

That tweet with the Kirby manga typesetting is absurdly amazing. I do try to get a font that looks/feels like the original and try to reproduce whatever effects it has, but that one was on a whole another level.

IceKirby
Slow Start discussion 12 Nov 05:26
joined May 31, 2013

To anyone who needs a reminder about the "usual pattern", check Volume 5, Chapter 58.

IceKirby
Slow Start discussion 22 Oct 05:10
joined May 31, 2013

Oku-san's harem is just beginning.

IceKirby
Fan Letter discussion 06 Sep 13:38
joined May 31, 2013

Having read this one in japanese before, I noticed there's a missed joke in page 2: Where Setsuna says "You are meddling", in the original she actually says "I'm the second party!" (as an answer to vice-president wanting a third party's opinion).

joined May 31, 2013

TIL Dynasty Reader accepts gif files.

IceKirby
joined May 31, 2013

You are totally in love with me, aren't you? Volume 2 Extra
Error on page 4 fixed: https://www.mediafire.com/file/9f1n1pfgrn2ixm6/cExtra2.zip/file

joined May 31, 2013

Every time I come back to this, I continue to be in awe at the smolness of Mako.

Sayaka's boobs have totally gotten bigger since this manga started

We may have a case here.

joined May 31, 2013

The best part is how Sayaka also said that it was a lie that she hated Mako.

joined May 31, 2013

Super Friends best tag.

joined May 31, 2013

Oh, right, I meant to ask: Why is this chapter included here when the other one featuring these two is treated as an unrelated one-shot? Seems a bit inconsistent.

That's how the author released them. The Uniform Button one was an one-shot released before this manga, while this chapter 21 is actually part of it.

IceKirby
Image Comments 17 Jan 13:32
joined May 31, 2013
Ep7pljqveaadiv8-orig

Your aren't wrong in that assumption, but I'd say that, counting only the anime, they've been responsible for the most gayest moment so far in the franchise.

IceKirby
Image Comments 29 Aug 01:54
joined May 31, 2013
En-1298947336186470400

Obviously a lie, if she just wanted to tell her about the teacher she could use her phone. She went for the kiss.

joined May 31, 2013

Also Youha seems to like her(?) Height Gap couples.

His. He sometimes stream his drawing on some manga, so it's possible to tell it's a male.

And yeah, he's also into OneShota, so the height gap fetish may as well be true.

IceKirby
A-Channel discussion 13 May 05:00
joined May 31, 2013

Hira-chan and Keiko in the same chapter? Yes, please!

joined May 31, 2013

Soo... she doesn't like her big boobs? o.O
I mean--!!!... 'she doesn't find them normal' alrite... >.>;;;;

I suspect there's something wrong with the translation. Well, either that, or there's some kind of joke that I don't get at all.

I was under the impression that Blonde Classmate had realized that Mako says "normal" to mean "love" (in the scene where she gets a lightbulb over her head) and thus asked Mako about her "normal" for Sayaka to actually make her talk about love.

However, the question is "What parts of Sayaka are not normal?" (meaning: what parts you don't love) and the answer is "Her breasts, because they are so firm and soft." This doesn't make sense. Even less so if you consider Blondie's obvious shock and Sayaka's embarrassed reaction.

If the question was "What parts of Sayaka do you find the most normal?" (meaning: you love the most) everything would be much clearer.

It may be a bit confusing, but that's really how it is in the original.

A possible interpretation is that Shiki (the blonde, her name is mentioned in another one-shot) quickly realized that Mako would say "normal" as a denial, so she instead asked "What's not normal?" as in "What are you willing to admit that you like?".

(Or you can just think that what Mako meant is that Sayaka's boobs aren't normal, they are big).