Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Chinami is one scary lesbian.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I dont like tools even if yuri.

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

I can tell this most likely won't have a happy end, but I'm compelled to keep reading this to see if they at least get together.

This is going to hurt.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

'Marriage and having kids in a country with dangerously atrocious birthrates and the same anti-traditionalist circles that divided and crippled other countries growing by the day? How repugnant. Better cheat on my obviously dislikeable dimlow of a Japanese Male™ that I'm already not honest about my opinions of to any of the people that push me to continue my family's existence.'

Honestly after rereading this a few times, I'm not sure what your getting at. Are you condemning Yukako for lying to the world about being a straight woman and a happy housewife, or her inability to completely swallow her own lie.

last edited at Jan 2, 2021 11:41AM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Funny how this kind of story, with a married woman cheating with another woman, is sort of a guilty pleasure.

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

To me it's just a pleasure, nothing guilty about it at all. At least in general.

This particular story is less pleasant, because it certainly seems like Chinami is set on punishing Yukako for what happened in their past. Even by the measure of affairs, this isn't a healthy one. At this point I honestly can't say Chinami actually loves Yukako, or vice versa. It seems like they are just trying to cling on to something as life and time passes them by. Whether they can move to a healthier place I don't know, but to do that Chinami will certainly need to let go of the grudges she's holding.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Interesting. Mangadex has this as completed though. Is there more?

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Interesting. Mangadex has this as completed though. Is there more?

Six chapters total, plus a short extra.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

The best-known translation of that quote by Yoshida Kenko (the one you usually find everywhere) goes like this:

"To while away the idle hours seated before the ink slab, by jotting down whatever trifling thoughts pass through my mind, truly this is a queer and crazy thing to do!"

Amusing how fitting it is in the context of the manga... because Yukako's affair with Chinami is indeed a queer and crazy thing for her to do, haha.

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

The best-known translation of that quote by Yoshida Kenko (the one you usually find everywhere) goes like this:

"To while away the idle hours seated before the ink slab, by jotting down whatever trifling thoughts pass through my mind, truly this is a queer and crazy thing to do!"

Amusing how fitting it is in the context of the manga... because Yukako's affair with Chinami is indeed a queer and crazy thing for her to do, haha.

I know this translation, and I highly disagree with it. I don't have the energy to explain why right now, so maybe I'll edit this later. Or not.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Fuck, this chapter hits different

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

They seem nice.

joined Feb 5, 2020

Is this still ongoing? It says completed over in MangaDex and ngl I'm a bit satisfied with this ending

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Is this still ongoing? It says completed over in MangaDex and ngl I'm a bit satisfied with this ending

Two more chapters and an extra.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

I’m glad to know there are two more chapters. It would be pretty tragic if it ended here.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

yikes

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

That is a bummer. Like legit depressing shit.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Thanks for translating this! If this was drawn out and was multiple volumes long it would probably be miserable, but 6 chapters is kind of perfect.

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

Ah drama, my sweet sweet drama .... At least Chinami have the guts to see clearly what she think of her / of them and to put an end at their affair / relationship. Let's see what Yukako will do. I'm hype o^o

Cat
joined Jan 21, 2015

I wish this series ended on this chapter with Yukako getting what she deserves. People like her are the absolute worst and Chinami needs to grow a spine and leave.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

Chinami is one scary lesbian.

You mispelled Yukako. Lol

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

Damn, Chinami is totally the victim here, and she's right, Yukako is one hell of a cowardly insensitive person. She reminded her what does it feel to ditch someone out of nowhere. It felt great when she did it back to her, but knowing most yuri manga, she'll probably be "redeemed" and they'll get back together. This should've been the chapter.

joined Sep 14, 2020

For some reason, this manga is so hard-to - read

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

AAAAAAAAh just like I thought Chinami made this manga better really the chapters were really bad classic drama story but yeah this one was very good not too aggresive that ''cheating people are rightless criminals'' but also accepting that cheating is something very bad. I liked it yeaaaah

last edited at Jan 27, 2021 3:54PM

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

Haha, get wrecked, bitch. I really hope Chinami sticks to her guns for at least a while later. I'm gonna be buttmad if she changes gears next chapter or something. This bitch needs to feel bad for what she's doing to everyone involved. Even that part about "feeling loved" at the end there just shows how distorted her view of the situation is.

last edited at Jan 27, 2021 3:58PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.