Forum › I Can't Focus on Class With My Idol Next to Me! discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Okay, but what the heck. Chihiro is absolutely adorable, I can see the hype.

Saki is even more adorable.

Those inner monologues of hers every time she's with Chihiro? They just make me melt. Oh, Saki, how can you be so pure and precious?

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Why do I get the feeling that Chihiro is freaking out inside, just as much as Sakiko?

She was clearly relieved when she greeted her in the morning. Maybe she hasn't had many normal school friends, due to her career, and she doesn't want to mess up.

joined Dec 23, 2017

Dang girl, what are you going to do omg?? That yandere-chan aside, Chihiro and Saki's interactions have been really cute thus far? I don't think they're going to be together tho, if Chihiro's going to continue being an idol

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020

Dang girl, what are you going to do omg?? That yandere-chan aside, Chihiro and Saki's interactions have been really cute thus far? I don't think they're going to be together tho, if Chihiro's going to continue being an idol

Well they could try to date in secret, a bunch of idols do that anyway regardless of gender.
Let's hope they will become a thing first tho ^^

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

I have a sneaking suspicion that there's more to Chihiro than we're seeing, almost as if she has her own stalker/yan side when it comes to Saki. Gonna have to see how this plays out.

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I hope the MC and the yandere end up together.

I second this

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

The feeling that Chihiro is the more dangerous yandere and that Sakiko is the most normal of the three is sounding of to me right now. I get this feeling that she knows more about “Saki” that she lets on. I’m quite interested in seeing their interactions since it’s pretty cute rn, but I feel like it’s going to take a turn in the future like either her doing some to outcast Sakiko to everyone else and isolate her for the sake of having her all to herself

last edited at Jan 26, 2021 3:11PM

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

The feeling that Chihiro is the more dangerous yandere and that Sakiko is the most normal of the three is sounding of to me right now. I get this feeling that she knows more about “Saki” that she lets on. I’m quite interested in seeing their interactions since it’s pretty cute rn, but I feel like it’s going to take a turn in the future like either her doing some to outcast Sakiko to everyone else and isolate her for the sake of having her all to herself

Yeah, she's kinda giving me that vibe too. Hopefully it's just nothing and that Chihiro is actually a sane person unlike the yandere weirdo

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

It's always the ones that seem so pure and innocent that end up pulling the whole "secretly yandere" theme. Either that or Chihiro is actually normal for now and will end up becoming a yandere for her in the future.

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Damn 999+ messages that’s dedication all right...

joined May 30, 2020

Chihiro's probably going to become "yandere" or atleast a bit possessive of Saki. Or idk, I can feel it in a way? It's gonna be a love triangle of some sort.

Loving this manga so far tho, looking forward to reading more of it!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Jaw grab? Thats a new one

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

My vote is for roly-poly-polyamory! I think Maaya is probably just a sad girl with not many friends, and just wants some attention and much needed affection

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I really enjoy this manga's art style so I'm looking forward to more chapters!

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

good shitttt

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

Putting the person you like on a pedestal to this extreme is a wonderfully simple way to find yourself in a fantastically toxic relationship

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Bitches be crazy

joined Sep 21, 2014

The grab kinda feels weak. Maybe yandere chan is useless when it comes to physical action. She also looks ready to bawl her eyes out. I mean, doesn't really look like she has a plan other than throwing phones.

Got the feeling that her obsession might turn around to saki if saki is extra benevolent and they start to talk about their passions.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

I was surprised that Maaya revealed her identity so soon, though perhaps I shouldn't have been based on the title page. I'm curious as to how things are going to proceed now that she can't get away with "accidentally" interfering any more.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

At this rate, Sakiko is going to die of a heart attack before Maaya has a chance to kill her XD

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Interesting that people think Chihiro might be a hidden yandere when it just seems to me that she's suuuuper shy. Like, maybe even shier than the MC herself, but she happens to be cute so she doesn't come off as weird as Sakiko does. She got super awkward after asking something as simple as "Do you like to eat your favorite things last too?" and was struggling to fill the dead air when she and Maaya were together. Not to mention she hasn't made any attempts to befriend anyone besides her two psycho fans (not that she knows about the true nature of one of them lol)

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Got the feeling that her obsession might turn around to saki if saki is extra benevolent and they start to talk about their passions.

This is also what I was thinking. I even thought that there might come a point where yandere-chan might actually fall in love with Sakiko then has to choose between her obsession and her actual feelings. BUT she's not necessarily the main character so probably not but it was cute in my mind.

joined Jan 18, 2021

the trio of protagonists are intresting! Well maybe Chiro lacks some depth for now and it's a little too passive, but the weirdos of her fans compensate it well. Expecting to know them more, the art style is cute and rounded, the king of thing that could get perfectly fad with an anime adaptation

joined Apr 23, 2021

yo wtf get this crazy bitch outa here

last edited at Apr 24, 2021 4:24AM

joined Apr 23, 2021

I hope the MC and the yandere end up together.

Bruh

bruh indeed

To reply you must either login or sign up.