Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

joined Aug 10, 2016

Once again im confused as to why a skift can be too Long for regulations, is that a joke?

This is the route om hoping for

Super long skirts were (are?) a style chosen by sukeban types, probably to stand out as the opposite of the type of girl who would hike up her skirt to show off her legs. So maybe the "too long" regulation was to curb a different type of delinquent. Either way you can totally imagine a Japanese uniform regulation to be "precisely X" and anything too far in either direction being a problem just because it's not the standard.

I remember long skirts were once used by some delinquents to hide knives and sharp objects, so it's probably related to that.

joined Aug 10, 2016

rereading this, you can see the hope in Ruruka's words every time MC shows how she "doesn't hate it".

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

This is all of us:

Speak for yourself. I'm sitting here like:

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

Well im getting sensing bdsm from the latest chap

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Well im getting sensing bdsm from the latest chap

ive been sensing it since chapter one lol! i mean, she was moaning while being spanked...

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Her friend got NTR'd, rip

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

alright I ship those two hard

joined Sep 11, 2019

The more she experiments, the more she falls

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

very long skirts are asociated with yankee (delinquants) for some reason- or maybe its just a case of having to follow their rules to the letter and skirts have to be a set length.

p.s I really like these 2- hope thats who she ends up with.

last edited at Jan 25, 2021 10:58PM

joined Jan 11, 2014

Why is the strict council girl wearing a long ass cloak like my girl part of an order or something?

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Pres/mc is my favorite pair, but it's probably gonna be a harem end. What mc desires most is attention after all. She'll be getting plenty with all these lesbians going after her hahah

joined Dec 3, 2014

10/10 hindsight, MC probably doesn't deserve Yomotsuka considering how scummy she is but I'll take it. Then again Yomotsuka is not a very good person either, I can kind of get why Toudou hates her.

Also surprising given their dynamics and the first encounter, later when it implies they had sex, Yomotsuka was rather rsweet. It happened way faster than I thought though, I thought they will never commit

last edited at Jan 26, 2021 2:17AM

joined Dec 16, 2017

Heiress: "Fuck you!"
MC: "Come fuck me yourself you coward!"
Heiress: "...say no more!"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Knowing this artist we can assume that there will be some incest in the future. Now, once we get through with her schoolmates we can get introduced to her sister(s)!

Yeah Yeah and Naoko is only ntr and Subaru is only lactation

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

no kabedon tag this chapter?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

no kabedon tag this chapter?

i'll add it, thanks

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Hot. "I'm not in to yuri!!" Thou doth protesteth too much.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015
Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

When you try to buy a love potion...

... and instead they sell you THIS.

Girl should have paid more attention in English class. She obviously can't read the label.

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Everyone knows super sexual harassment is the worst kind of sexual harassment

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Her poor friend having to witness everything lmao

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

About long skirts - pretty sure it was part of standing against sexual revolution movement, in particular against sexualization of women, like wearing mini skirts, by wearing very long skirts. As it opposed societal norms, it was usually adapted by counterculture types, like deliquents. If I remember correctly, something similar was also at the core of bosozoku girls movement, but I might be mixing stuff up.

As to why would a school had max skirt length - because having a uniform is all about, well, uniformity of students' look. The same reason they eq. require specific colors for elements like scarves. It doesn't need to have any deeper meaning really.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Hmm.... Hmmm... HMMMM...

Gay.

Seriously though, how will this manga end?

last edited at Jan 26, 2021 11:28PM

joined Dec 18, 2016

I'm not gay, I'm not gay, I'm not gay....

Maybe, I AM gay.......

Naaaah.....

Unless....

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I want to see more of the prez. I'm just a sucker for Student Council Presidents (well in this case the committee prez). But seriously though, is the prez from Hogwarts with that long ass robe?!?

To reply you must either login or sign up.