Forum › Nora-san the Tsungire Cat discussion

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

Really cute! Are things out of order though, in the last 10 or so pages of chapter 2.1?

Ummmm it seems to match what I have in my photoshop folder so I think we are good!

It was likely fixed by the time you got to it. Basically Dynasty tends to automatically upload pages in alphabetical order, so it thinks that pages 10-19 come before 2 and so on. This is why it's important to get into a habit of zero-padding filenames (ie. naming them 01-09 instead of 1-9) whenever working with more than 10 pages so that the order stays consistent regardless of where you upload it.

I figured that was probably the issue, no zeroes before the single digit pages

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Yep, don’t think too hard about cats wearing clothing when its a two tailed cat, just vibe with it

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That second tail does explain a lot.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I think the two tails mean she’s a Yokai

Pretty much the textbook defining trait of a nekomata yeah.

'Course that's also traditionally the sort of cat youkai that tends to screw over people bigtime but somehow I suspect that bit of folklore is going to get ignored...

Isnt there a difference between nekomata and bakeneko?

joined Jul 26, 2016

I think the two tails mean she’s a Yokai

Pretty much the textbook defining trait of a nekomata yeah.

'Course that's also traditionally the sort of cat youkai that tends to screw over people bigtime but somehow I suspect that bit of folklore is going to get ignored...

Isnt there a difference between nekomata and bakeneko?

Mainly the number of tails (ie. bakes only have one), according to le Wiki. Disposition is apparently equally unpleasant in both - in a lot of the stories they're acting on grudges, either their own (if they were mistreated while still mundane cats) or those of their previous owners.

joined Nov 22, 2019

What uh...what did she do to the foxtail...? I thought she just chewed on it a lot so it was her salavia making it wet, but the "peculiar scent" thing makes me think she...peed on it? I'm confused

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

What uh...what did she do to the foxtail...? I thought she just chewed on it a lot so it was her salavia making it wet, but the "peculiar scent" thing makes me think she...peed on it? I'm confused

She probably just chewed on it, but more importantly, foxtails can be dangerous for animals, so don't give one to an actual cat anyway.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

A little stupid but nora kinda reminded me of tails from sonic with her two tails there

joined Nov 22, 2019

She probably just chewed on it, but more importantly, foxtails can be dangerous for animals, so don't give one to an actual cat anyway.

I know the foxtail plant can burrow into the animals skin and cause infection, but what's the danger of a clump of fur shaped like a fox tail?

A little stupid but nora kinda reminded me of tails from sonic with her two tails there

Wow that brings back memories. I loved Tails from Sonic the hedgehog. I would play it all the time on my Gameboy ^_^

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I know the foxtail plant can burrow into the animals skin and cause infection, but what's the danger of a clump of fur shaped like a fox tail?

I'm talking about the foxtail plant. What are you talking about?

joined Nov 22, 2019

I'm talking about the foxtail plant. What are you talking about?

The toy Sae bought for Nora. Why would we be taking about the plant? Sae got her a toy fox tail, which seems to be some fake fur made to look like a tiny fox tail, not the actual plant.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

If it's just a toy, then just disregard what I said. I've never owned a cat, and I didn't know those were even a thing. I did a search about "what would a cat do to a foxtail" to try and find an answer to the person's question about it smelling funny, and I got a lot of articles warning not to give foxtails to animals, so I thought I'd include that information with the reply. If it doesn't apply to this particular situation, ignore it.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Bakeneko?

last edited at Jan 20, 2021 2:20AM

joined Jul 23, 2016

Think Sae was just hallucinating her bf too?

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Nora In A Box™, the newer, better, more humane version of Bonsai Kittens~~

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

As usual...

A cat is fine too.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Think Sae was just hallucinating her bf too?

I think that headcannon is hallucinated

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

"i'm gonna be that cat's wife"

Do people really say that????

I've heard people say "[cat] is my boyfriend." Sometimes seriously. Soooooo... yes, apparently.

joined Mar 19, 2020

I've heard people say "[cat] is my boyfriend." Sometimes seriously. Soooooo... yes, apparently.

Or is it not just that she met Nora before and because she can talk to sae or something they decided to?? But still she was a child and they do like to say they’ll marry things they live right?

joined May 24, 2014

This is just like that TV series wilfred

last edited at Jan 24, 2021 9:48AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

God's in His heaven, all's right with the world.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Some men say that a cat is fine too. To them this woman says, "What do you mean, too?"

Or is it not just that she met Nora before and because she can talk to sae or something they decided to?? But still she was a child and they do like to say they’ll marry things they live right?

I very much suspect she met Nora before indeed, especially considering Sumi's comments.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Crazy Cat Lady: Origins.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Making a guess here, but it was probably Nora she saw then in humanoid form

To reply you must either login or sign up.