Forum › Black & White discussion

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Are we finally gonna get more hate sex :D

Don't get your hopes up. I suspect that even if it does happen, it'll be over in three panels and we won't see any of the good parts in any case. But I'll be delighted if the author proves me wrong...

Yeah you can read the next chapter in japanese here: https://j-nbooks.jp/comic/original.php?oKey=187 the "sex" which is way more fighting than it is sex, is over in a couple panels because its more story based than it is erotic based.Unless they both calmed down and had normal sex and realised they loved each other or if there was any other important changes to their dynamic, theres no point in making it a long sex scene. It's not mean to be a hentai.

Thank you! Dude that is awesome! I love you fellow yuri person! It works for me. I like this story and I'm in it for the long haul no matter what. (I gave up on Curtis though bleh not my cup of tea)

Mod edit: Added a spoiler tag to the quoted post.

last edited at Jan 4, 2021 3:29AM by Alice Cheshire

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

fucking boxing match
a boxing match with more licks and scratches on the body than anything

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

i don't see any love here, just some psychotic ladies fighting lol, guess it'll change gradually into more yuri-ish scenes

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

I think it is Yuri. I mean they could've been more violent but it seemed less about hurting one another and more about letting out their frustrations. She was upset that the boss didn't listen to her about Kayo. She even hid her bags from her to surprise "attack". That time she bit her tongue seemed worse to me cause it was bloodier and a more delicate organ than the skin. Kayo was looking for Junko. If she really hated her she wouldn't do that and would've just gone home. Although I think it was more for her to gloat that she ruined Junko's plans. 8pm is pretty late to stay at work if they're office workers then about 6am or 8am until 2pm or 4pm even 5pm if they start at 9am but until 8pm? That is really late for their type of work. Most businesses close before 8pm if they're offices. She (Kayo) wanted to see her (Junko) to talk, tease, or argue with. She even looked a little disappointed before she was pulled into the room and the door was locked.

Spoiler!
I don't know how to use the black bar to block it so sorry.

You have been warned if you didn't look at the next chapter don't keep reading.

They seem to start living next to each other. So they'll see each other more often XD

last edited at Jan 2, 2021 12:34AM by Alice Cheshire

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

No matter what happens in the next chapter, something tells me after this altercation, neither of them will be walking right

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Spoiler!

Then you need to either simply ask someone or go to the stickied thread that has that information and LEARN how to do it instead. People need to stop doing this, like right now. It takes literally 20 seconds to learn this shit.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

IzzyLebasi posted:

I edited in a spoiler for you but next time rather than just posting an untagged spoiler you either need to tag it yourself or just not post it in the first place. You should check out the Forum Post Formatting - Basic Markdown Tutorial thread. It has instructions on how to spoiler tag some text. Just add a "==" (without the quotes) at the beginning of the text you want to tag and another sete at the end of it.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020

^The posts at the bottom of the previous page and the top of this one (where it's quoted) are also technically spoilers.

Are we finally gonna get more hate sex :D

Don't get your hopes up. I suspect that even if it does happen, it'll be over in three panels and we won't see any of the good parts in any case. But I'll be delighted if the author proves me wrong...

Eh. If I wanted extended sex scenes, I'd go look up some hentai. This is more for the narrative and artwork, both of which include sexual elements, rather than just focusing on the sex itself.

Actually my problem with this series is not the lack of wall-to-wall fisting per se; it's the fact that the author teases us with the implication that such a thing might happen, when in actuality it's just an attempt to spice up a rather dull story about the daily lives of employees in the financial sector. At least, that's my impression.

last edited at Jan 2, 2021 9:46AM

Facepalm%20godzilla
joined Dec 15, 2016

I have two problems with this series, I don't like either of the main characters and I don't have any idea why I should like them.

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I have two problems with this series, I don't like either of the main characters and I don't have any idea why I should like them.

I don't like either of them either, but it's fun for me to watch them interact.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

YES! I'm loving how this story has been going so far, and the this has me hopeful for more insanity.

last edited at Jan 3, 2021 9:56PM

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Next-door neighbors is fun. Nothing could possibly go violent and/or sexy this way.

43353v3
joined Jun 7, 2020

Enjoying this series thus far.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Ohoho...that bath scene. Looks like she got as good as she gave. Even a bite down by her knee!

Pooooog103139
joined Nov 12, 2020

I am enjoying the series till now, but I'm still confused about their relationship lol. Like, they just started fighting from pg1 as if they knew each other before-hand, even daring to use violent methods regardless of consequences as if knowing the other party won't report it or something n all, yuri part develops later ig?

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Lizbo posted:

^The posts at the bottom of the previous page and the top of this one (where it's quoted) are also technically spoilers.

A bit late but I've tagged them.

A general warning to people: Be careful about posting spoilers. If you're not sure if something counts as a spoiler, then tag it just to be on the safe side. If you're not familiar with how to format posts then refer to this thread which has information on how to go about it. In the case of spoilers just add a "==" (without the quotes) immediately before and after the text you want to tag. ==Like this.==

last edited at Jan 4, 2021 3:33AM

And they were neighbors.

Can't wait to see them interact as neighbors, I can already imagine them banging on eachothers walls to annoy the hell out of one another or something.

Integra%2010
joined Dec 4, 2019

Their expressions (especially Junko’s) are priceless, love it!

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

The two kouhai are adorable.

Kuroda and Shirakawa are just the best. I love how they constantly try to gain an advantage. They even compete over who can be the more reliable senpai.

This is literally an immovable object vs. an irresistible force. I just feel bad for anyone that gets caught up in their wake.

joined Nov 26, 2020

What do you mean by like? They're supposed to be corporate psychopaths so if you expect any love or empathy you can expect to be disappointed for the foreseeable future, although I'm sure some character development will blossom between them at some point.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

And they were neighbors.

Can't wait to see them interact as neighbors, I can already imagine them banging each other onto each other's walls to annoy the hell out of one another or something.

Here ya go. I fixed that for you

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I don't like either of them either, but it's fun for me to watch them interact.

Thirded.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Late, to the party, but I'm glad I was able to read it. Yes, yes, the two angry will now have a chance to hatefuck each other more easily now, but can we appreciate how they were able to save their Kouhais' friendship. And now there won't be a guy getting between so they'll be even closer than ever. Yup, nothing but some good ol' gal pals :D

joined Nov 9, 2017

this is why it works for me, I suppose; I hate myself, so I relate to self-hating characters more

Eerwqae
joined Nov 5, 2017

Next ch when?

To reply you must either login or sign up.