Forum › Namekawa-san Won't Be Mocked discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Series has been (most likely) dropped for the time being. The non-serial version will be here soon, with any luck! Enjoy!

joined Jul 14, 2015

I browse this web almost every night for the past 6 years, and I'm shocked how I missed this gem through my keen radar.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

That's kinda hilarious. But repetitive.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

This world is beautiful.

Monitor%20lizard
joined Nov 21, 2020
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Satoko and Tomomi's art upgrade for the romantic moments is also always great. :D

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I agree, but to be fair to it, its not meant to be all read in 1 lump- its a monthly serial right? So Im sure it would seem a lot less repetative if we waited a month between each chapter as it was designed to be read.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I agree, but to be fair to it, its not meant to be all read in 1 lump- its a monthly serial right? So Im sure it would seem a lot less repetative if we waited a month between each chapter as it was designed to be read.

But in the end it's mean to be in a tankoubon so it's the same problem.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Not neccessarily. I was gonna say but didnt, a weekly serial like this one would not lend itself well to being made into a tank, and unless it changed format, it doesn't even have very long legs serialization wise imo- its nature where it has the same kind of setup and joke end every chapter just cant be done over and over for too long without everyone loosing interest. - And yes, it wouldnt make the best tanks.

I will assume not everything put in monthly magazines is suitable to be made into a tank- most 4koma are not very suitable i'd guess, when every page is its own little scenario / joke - unless it has more overarcing story etc too? Im guessing a 4koma written to be long term and made into tanks is structured and paced differently to one that isnt?

Maybe from the start this was made knowing it would not be a tank suitable manga? Or maybe the author never had that thought and its design simply turned out this way.

last edited at Jan 2, 2021 10:12PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is great for memes

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

lmao i think that was my favorite image

glad i kept reading at first it seemed stupid but it's actually quite funny

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I got too excited and had to comment about the art and didn't read the mangakas name, but holly shit their expressions in some of the panels!!!! Too hilariously high impact

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

This is one of the best comedy yuri series I've read.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Weird. I know I've read this before and it had more chapters to it, but I can't find those later chapters anywhere

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Weird. I know I've read this before and it had more chapters to it, but I can't find those later chapters anywhere

You want the pre-serialization on MangaDex.

Will most likely be uploaded here tomorrow? I think?

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The president is very gross and doesn't understand the meaning of consent

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Already dropped?

joined Aug 8, 2020

Dropped just means the translator isnt intending to do any more, right?

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Straight 7 chapters of sexual assault without any hint of comedy or progress. No wonder this is dropped :)

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Dropped just means the translator isnt intending to do any more, right?

Yes, that's correct. When someone else chooses to pick the manga up, we'll definitely add it if we're able to.

joined Jan 20, 2018

This should probably have the "Molestation" tag.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Straight 7 chapters of sexual assault without any hint of comedy or progress. No wonder this is dropped :)

Yeeeeah... only just became aware of the manga, read it... up to the end of page 5. I bailed immediately.

heretowritecomments
joined Jan 1, 2021

Dang this got me laughing, can't believe that I haven't read this before

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

So this is the serial version.

To reply you must either login or sign up.