Forum › Posts by Dccd

joined Jul 14, 2015

I kinda foresee what was happening when they were cleaning up, it automatically reminds me of ride or die and adan. So much watching and reading dark lesbian mangas and films that I already know it's gonna be like this

Got any recommendations? I'd be interested to read/watch those stuff

Dccd
Tamamusi discussion 26 Aug 15:29
joined Jul 14, 2015

Bro where tf is "ikenai hito". Is it removed?? WTH

Dccd
Image Comments 31 Jul 13:49
joined Jul 14, 2015
E3rtffcvcaexcuh-orig

I like how everyone in this comment section is an alumni of :The Real Her". Truly blessed with this community lmao

joined Jul 14, 2015

I browse this web almost every night for the past 6 years, and I'm shocked how I missed this gem through my keen radar.

Dccd
Past+ discussion 10 Jun 04:06
joined Jul 14, 2015

Shion's quite a jerk

joined Jul 14, 2015

Hyoo, an Indonesian reference. Though not good of a reference

joined Jul 14, 2015

It's based on a true story. It's possible they never got back together.

Yo that true?? This hurts

Dccd
joined Jul 14, 2015

People who're here, are desperate people thirsty for more yuri

joined Jul 14, 2015

This idea is interesting. Nico and Maki meeting as kids only twice to then forget eachother and not see eachother again until high school is sweet, until you learn how tragic is really is. Meeting as kids where both their lives would take a bad turn. Maki would become sheltered due to her studies and her dream being changed by her father to a doctor right after coming close to winning in a piano contest (School Idol Diary Chapters 2 and 3, My Destiny) and Nico's life takes an even worse turn with the death of her father (only told in the 3rd chapter of Nico's School Idol Diary, not to be put in the manga unlike other sad chapters like My Destiny, The Future of Yuki and Me and Rin and Kitties; but can still be argued to be canon main universe), and also the birth of her unfortunately likely mentally challenged younger brother who didn't even know him at all, all of which puts them further into a money struggling situation where Nico's mother has to work so much she rarely seems them and Nico herself has to basically be the mother for all three of her siblings.

The culmination of Maki's sheltered life during the most important stages of growing up and Nico's tragic experiences of family loss, poverty and then failing to achieve her dream and losing any friend she made trying to make it, resulted in them meeting again by chance because of one girl and her two childhood friends wanting to achieve the same goal as bitter people, being at each other's throats constantly, a friendship which grows slowly on teasing and arguing which becomes understanding and grows faster up to when Nico graduates.
It's.... actually pretty tragic when you add multiple types of canon lore into the mix.

Bruh

joined Jul 14, 2015

This has crippled my heart...

joined Jul 14, 2015

I need something like Imura Ei's "Reversal" please.

Dccd
Image Comments 25 Dec 15:10
joined Jul 14, 2015
Atb332

Dude, is Patchouli using a butt plug?

Dccd
Image Comments 06 Oct 03:18
joined Jul 14, 2015
71044209_en

@Victim - you're a real fuck ain't you

Dccd
Image Comments 07 Jul 06:11
joined Jul 14, 2015
Doujis

Dajal

joined Jul 14, 2015

I've wait for two damn year. Wtf

joined Jul 14, 2015

I mean there's no ads what so ever. How do this website pays itself? From the scanlations? From a donor? Or is it from selling our informations?

Dccd
Our Future discussion 16 Nov 05:43
joined Jul 14, 2015

I actually want to know which one lost the arm, is it ah - chan or miya