Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

joined Jul 1, 2020

oooof. Poor Sora

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Sora had a comparatively rare subtype of the gay panic.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

At this point, Ayaka is at Would You Kindly? levels of instinctive Sora obedience.

joined Jul 1, 2018

Idk why but I’m getting a strong vibe the mom is gonna come in next chapter. She already almost caught them once, she probably has an idea what’s going on at this point lol. Also, the author seems to love wingmen so there’s that.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

Also, the author seems to love wingmen so there’s that.

Minami in chapter 10 begs to differ.

joined Jul 1, 2018

Also, the author seems to love wingmen so there’s that.

Minami in chapter 10 begs to differ.

Lol yeah, more like Kashikaze wants to establish a relationship fan club in the manga universe

B317d5337236dc7a4d6785c89a6164b7c373ff6av2_hq
joined Sep 16, 2017

:(

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

It was, like, two chapters ago when Sora said she would stop being Ayaka's friend if Ayaka refused her requests. Can you really blame Ayaka for getting some really mixed signals?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Hell yes. I love this series, and this chapter has some particular details that make it great. Like this look:

Absolutely the best face this chapter. :D

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I thought she said "Sorry I'm lesbian now" instead of "Sorry I'm leaving now" XDD I should really get some sleep

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Sora....I actually facepalmed. YOU RUINED IT!!

How can you expect an airhead like Ayaka to understand when you aren't being honest with yourself?!

I am legit mad at her. Seriously.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

omg sora you dork.

these useless lesbians

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Useless Lesbians

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Can't help but feel that these girls are sending each other some mixed messages here.

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

Damn now i know how it is

I'm dead serious, that's what happens with me, who's the same age with the characters, it's as messed up.
Everything could be alright if they just talked to each other but there's someting called Fucking Teenager Ass that just don't let them and it couldn't be more relatable heh

last edited at Dec 23, 2020 11:27PM

joined May 7, 2017

Obligatory Forced Little Drama Cause I Can't Progress Properly The Damned Narrative, YIKES

please, be excited.

Oh man, and it was such a good opportunity to actually communicate. She even asked her a proper question, if she juuuust could not run away, they would figure it out in 30 minutes.

Why didn't you refuse?
Hmm, I just wanted to kiss you.
But we said we should be friends. What does it mean?
Girl, I'm like 17, how the fuck should I know? I just want to kiss you and stuff.
Hmm, that sounds pretty gay to me.
Quite so.
Wanna bang?
Sure.
The end.

Now you know they have to have at least 6 more misunderstandings, 3 confusing talks and 2 more ‘awkward but romantic’ moments before they get that kind of progress. That is the standard yuri formula for a good ending lol

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I FUCKING LOVE THIS MANGA SO MUCH! WAAAH!

The way Ayaka got so into it she put her hands around her neck. Yessss.

last edited at Dec 24, 2020 3:12AM

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

JUST FUQING DO IT JUST A LITTLE M9REEE

At this point, Ayaka is at Would You Kindly? levels of instinctive Sora obedience.

Nice reference

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Nice reference

I have been working more or missed it completely. What reference is this? Please tell me. Someone tell me.
Also this chapter was so good up until Sora didn't use her words. Like when she got jealous and wanted praise or clutched her stomach. Other than that great shit

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

There is really no reason for Aya to have no feelings for Sora. It's so obvious that they love each other. Even the friends ship them hard. So the drama feels a little bit unreal

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

Nice reference

I have been working more or missed it completely. What reference is this? Please tell me. Someone tell me.
Also this chapter was so good up until Sora didn't use her words. Like when she got jealous and wanted praise or clutched her stomach. Other than that great shit

Most likely this.

joined Nov 14, 2014

Wait what?! What the hell was that for Sora?

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Yo are people like legit mad at Sora here? Lol bro she has been struggling for the past several chapters on her feelings and their relationship. She finally reached her snapping point when Ayaka was rejecting/being all weird about accidentally referring them in a romantic sense and then immediately agreed to kiss Sora regardless. Like wth kind of message is that supposed to send??

TL;DR Sora's reactions and feelings are completely justified because this is a dummy situation and Ayaka ID also being dummy.

Also, I usually hate miscommunications in this stuff but honestly like... I get why she'd run away after saying all that. It's kind of embarrassing but also extremely confusing and there's just so much at stake and so many things that could go wrong.

TL;DR smfh damn teens just talk it out

To reply you must either login or sign up.